1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Mewthree's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mewthree, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    You're obviously just trying to cause a stir. You're making arguments from the littlest things, like me using a TS server. It's unnecessary and I'm asking that you stop.

2. P0PION

P0PION Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Neutral currently, i think I have meet you once or twice in the year and a few months that I have been playing, maybe we can fully meet and see how you are.

3. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    I'd like to start this off with my vote, and why, and then elaborate after, as opposed to how I usually do things...
    I absolutely give you NO support to become an Administrator, I don't believe you can be trusted in such a role, and overall, I don't believe you fully care about the community.
    Ever since you joined you've been surrounded and involved with trouble, and trouble-making. Most of the time it wasn't you at the helm, you were simply there watching, but you would constantly be there nonetheless. It has become apparent to me that you would constantly turn a blind eye to those you involved yourself with, and those you were friends with. I understand that someone wouldn't want to rat their friends out, but there was far more happening in front of you than just a rare RDM or Fear RP, but you seemed to have kept silent. Is that acceptable? The way I see it, you felt that having fun with and keeping relationships with rulebreakers was more important to you than the health and friendliness of the community. This is not only a massive red flag just in the essence of it, but as someone applying for a position of Staff, why should anyone expect you to remain as unbiased as possible?
    Speaking of bias, i'm worried that you may display it in the opposite way as well, targeting those that you dislike. Not accusing you of this one, but I would have to say that it is a concern of mine.

I must say that you do seem to care about the server/community, but from all the knowledge I have of you, you care more about having fun, fucking around, and about your 'friends' and what they think of you than you do about Chronet. It would be a mistake to accept you as a Trial Administrator.

This is completely off topic from the thread at hand, so I hope to not spawn a chain or replies from this, but, I don't believe you have enough, if any information regarding any part of the demotion to even bring up whether or not the demotion was valid. Information was kept private, and I highly doubt you caught wind of all of it, if any, so you wouldn't know what the demotion was even in regards to, nor should you particularly. I will not discuss whether or not the demotion was "bullshit", nor is it my place to, but I will say this: Do not make such a judgement with little to no (in total) information regarding the whole demotion.
    I could be wrong, perhaps you managed to know everything, to which, you know more than I, but I highly doubt that you do. In any case, I request that if you wish to talk about this, take it elsewhere, this thread is not the place for this discussion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. nflden

nflden Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    The little things add up. Not to mention most of what I brought up is either in your app or common knowledge. To you small things may not matter but to some they do and based on the overall responses from the community they care as well, especially given that almost all of your support came from the players you allegedly were distancing yourself from.

5. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I understand that some of my friends broke rules frequently and I must say were generally toxic people, but as you even agreed, that's not me. You're right, I'm not gonna put ban requests on my friends, I don't record all the time, and until I got my new PC would only record when absolutely necessary becuase it would kill my frames, now I just use shadowplay when I see stuff happening. Instead of putting ban requests, I'd talk to them privately and tell them not to continue or just simply "you're gonna get banned, stop". I'm sure you know that a while ago 9/10 times there would be multiple admins in teamspeak with all of us, if they felt there was no need for any action, so did I. Additionally, most of my friendships stemmed from here and expanded beyond chronet and it's community. I don't feel that I should have to record conversations in TS to get people banned. You know that I talked to Sage frequently, and still do from time to time. He's a prime example, him and I used to talk out of the server and would play other games together. He's one of the few people that even has my phone number. I met him on here but after talking to him a lot and having personal conversations, he grew to be a good friend of mind, despite his bad reputation. I wouldn't have wanted to ruin a strong friendship because of an online community. You're right, there was plenty of situations where he did stuff wrong and I wouldn't say a word publicly, I'd talk to him in private instead.

If I were an admin and actually witnessed something occur, I'd deal with it, regardless if they're my friend or not. I know you probably won't believe that, but I am being honest. A rule break is a rulebreak, if it's reported to me with evidence or I saw it, I'd take action. I wouldn't want to tarnish the integrity of the Chronet administration system because I saw something go on and didn't do anything.

Can I ask you a quick question? Has there ever been a situating involving your friends that you didn't deal with the same way that you would have dealt with had it been a stranger? It could be anything from opting to warn someone rather than ban or giving a friend a slightly shorter ban time than you would have given a stranger. If that's been the case for you, you're bias. Not extremely bias, but bias. It's human nature to treat people that we like or are similar to (friends) than those that we don't know or dislike. The only time that I'd treat someone that I disliked harsher is if I know that they had a larger ban/warn record and if I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to treat those people harshly regardless.

I'm confused because you say that I don't have any care for chronet or its community in the first section, but now you do. I do like having fun and fucking around with friends, you're right about that. I can still care about the community and have fun with friends at the same time. If I truly did not care, I would not have wasted my time writing this application, getting approval from simple and replying to this thread constantly. Chronet has been pretty much the only online community I have ever been active involved in. I have dedicated 9 weeks and over 1500 hours of my life, made multiple suggestions, ban requests, discussions, you name it. I wanted the community to benefit from these, if I didn't care I wouldn't have wasted my time doing any of that.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  6. RitzyStudios

RitzyStudios Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Evan Pooter
    -1 because of past experiences. You told me and my friends that you were going to raid us every 30 minutes so good luck basing. I wish you good luck on becoming admin because I don't think the odds are in your favor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Most of the time it wasn't you, but as provided in previous posts in this thread, as well as your ban history, you certainly participated every now and again (and before you point it out, yes, your latest ban was from a year ago, I understand).
    I'd say in a lot of cases, that didn't quite suffice... If i'm to understand, until you become an admin (if you do), you would still do this, rather than alert an admin of a rule break, or try other methods?
    I'm not saying you wouldn't, but it would be hard to convince me, and even harder to convince others.
    I am aware that I certainly hold some bias, it'd be inhuman to not, however I do my best to think logically and remain as impartial when making certain decisions (such as Ban Requests before I was an admin, bans, warnings, kicks, slays, etc now). Honestly, I don't typically care if the person is my friend or not, what I do care about is how they act, their respect for the rules/server/community, their record, their attitude, etc. This is what I looked at when gauging on how to decide what to do with said person since I've been a part of Chronet. I had plenty of friends back in the day (before I was an admin) who hated me because I threatened to post ban requests or call an admin if they did not stop rulebreaking (it's worth mentioning that they never did any serious rulebreaks). However, I don't believe I ever had to, because IIRC they almost always stopped. I treated strangers, or even those I disliked, that I had no reason to believe were minges, the same.
    There have been plenty of people that I personally despise who I have unbanned, because they justifiably deserved to be. And plenty of people that i'd personally not want to ban, I have banned.
    One thing worth bringing up, other admin applications. You didn't rate a previous admin application of a friend because you stated:
    If you hold so much bias that you feel incapable of giving a fair opinion on whether or not someone should be given admin, you should not be an admin.
    And, in case you were to ask a similar question, of whether or not I have looked at friends/strangers/people I dislike in the same way. I don't look at whether they're a friend, I look at whether or not they would be overall helpful or overall detrimental to the server and community, based on past experiences, attitude, bias, etc...
    For example, I was first brought to this server by two people in particular, one of which later posted an admin application. I ended up -1ing his application, even though we were good friends at the time, because honestly, I didn't believe he would make a good admin.
    If you can't give an honest opinion on something, with as little bias as you can do, then I have little hope in believing that you can effectively do your duty as part of our Staff.
    I would have to ask what you mean by "harsher", I assume you mean in terms of punishment? But like aforementioned, there are multiple factors that I take into account. If you have two people who mass RDM'd, one with no ban record, who clearly shows no intent to follow the rules, and doesn't care about the server/community, and you have someone who has a decent record, but genuinely apologized to those affected, and went out of there way to reimburse them before an admin even got involved, as well as having friendly attitude while playing, I would say that the first person is more deserving of a harsher punishment.
    Punishments are very situational.
    I said I don't believe you fully care, I didn't say you didn't care, at least, not in this application.
    But which one has priority over the other?
    Someone can want admin, and work for it, but not care about the server or community...
    I would argue that Sage's Teamspeak, and perhaps Aidcon's (I believe he has his own?), as well as potential others are communities in there own right.
    If you fully cared, you wouldn't see it as wasting your time. If you ask me at least. Every moment spent improving the community is time well spent, not wasted.

I leave you with a question:
    When some of your friends/acquaintances decided to use alts, dox, hack, etc, were you aware of it?

8. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    Not gonna mention that they were over a year but instead, what I did wasn't really toxic. One of them i pulled an AK after getting revived and one was for setting a christmas tree prop on fire, is that really toxic. I know my first ban was pretty significant, lying to an admin and asking a thief to raid, That was my third day on the server, I fucked up and didn't read the rules. I thought I would be able to lie along with others and I wasn't.

When I play now, I usually roll around alone, or with June (who was already an admin). The other day I was in a party with others but that was because I invited someone and he asked me to invite others. I don't need to handle those situations anymore, so no, I would not deal with it like that.

I didn't mean my opinion would be extremely bias. I would have bias since they were my friends and I would have mostly positive interactions with my friends. However, I wouldn't have an extremely bias one, that's why I put it after saying that I asked my friends not to hold bias or reply on my admin*. I meant that I feel that some of the people that I played with would have an extreme bias. There are some people that I know that really want me to be admin. When I told @SpartanXxX97 about me posting an app, I asked him to be honest on it, and put our friendship aside.

What I meant was this, there are few people that I dislike very much because I have had too many encounters with them that I had to call admins to deal with situations. Some of them lead to bans or warns, some of them don't. I would go harsher on those that have many bans (for this sake, let's say 6-8 bans with at least one of them lasting more than a month in duration). I would feel that those people have had plenty of times to read the rules and understand them and thus they would be given a more severe punishment. Just for an example, let's say I were to get a call for RDM, it was clean cut RDM of the mayor, he had only been mayor for 5 minutes, eco is still in green and there are still low taxes. If the person has many bans I would give a harsher ban, than a newer person with one warning for failvert. The newer person would most likely get a day or two in my eyes, while the one with the large record gets no shorter than a week. I'm not saying brand new, but he has at least two days of playtime. I know that a lot of people server hop to troll, but if he accumulated 48 hours, I wouldn't think he's a troll off the bat.

These are just examples of the mindset I have, when thinking of punishments. I know that bans are situational.

I still don't see how wanting to have fun on a videogame and mess around with friends is concerning. I still help people and try to better the community, sometimes I just want to play a game, screw around, relieve some stress etc. The community obviously has priority, but I don't see why both is a problem, especially if it's just among us.

I'm arguing that I do care. I put a lot of time into what I am doing, and deciding to apply isn't something that I just did out of the blue. I put a lot of thought in it, I decided that I wanted to stop complaining about the issues that are on the server and within the community and decide to try and get a position where I can attempt to make a change.

I wouldn't. Sage made a joke saying that his TS was a community and created a Steam group for it, but in reality it isn't. If I were to have a group in a Skype call with a bunch of people, is that a community? We just use it to talk.

That's my point exactly. If I didn't care, it would be a waste of time. I would have treated it like other DarkRP servers and not give a fuck.

Did I know of alts? Yes. Did I know Steam names, RP names, or have any evidence.? No. I would usually be playing different games and hear accusations of people on alts, but no details, there was nothing I could do. When I did have the chance to do something, I did; I helped Kai get about 3 people banned. Pretty much the same goes for hacking since they were only hacking on their alts, to my knowledge. The only doxxing that I knew they did was done by people that had already been community banned and I was told it had been reported.

9. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Threatening to ruin people's gameplay experiences with the promises of constant raids, as well as barraging people with insults, and from what I could tell, your general attitude to anyone that isn't a friend of yours, would say otherwise. Your bans aside.
    But, alas, these are all just some mistakes that we should turn a blind eye to, or it was a joke, or it shouldn't matter because you shouldn't be judged based on how you act... Right?
    You acknowledged right here that you were making the experiences of others worse.... AKA being Toxic.

Yes, but the fact remains that you didn't rate his application because you felt you were too biased towards him. Right?

It's not concerning, the concern is over which one you hold the most priority. Almost all of your previous actions have dictated to the community that you hold priority of your friends over the health of the community. The fact that you don't even see the possible concern here is alarming to me.
    To spell it out clearly: I am not under the belief that, should you become an administrator, you would perform your role justly, I am under the believe that you would let bias and friendship get in the way of properly administrating the community.

And when exactly did you start to care? I mean, you claim that you care, and your time, suggestions, etc spent shows it... But you stated this in a previous post:
    So.... What, a few months ago? How many exactly? And since that time of caring about the community, how much time would that be exactly, and how many suggestions, and ban requests, etc? I'm guessing, quite a lot less than the overall.

(See above point)

And i'd like to bring something else up, regarding some previous posts made in this thread... And the hypocrisy of it all...
    "Turning a blind-eye", you've edited, and redefined what you had meant regarding this. You don't believe that the 'petty' stuff should affect what people think of your admin app... This 'petty' stuff being "mugging, raiding, me calling an admin on rulebreakers, the list goes on", is flaming, general toxicity, disrespect, etc involved in that? Because from what i've read, you've done a lot of that, but IIRC you don't think it should affect your application.

Let's look at some things that, perhaps we should turn a blind eye to, shall we?
    How about we start off with things that have happened months ago, since time has passed, maybe you've changed. Right?
    For example, months ago you said some toxic things, flamed/disrespected some people, how much exactly, isn't entirely certain, but some certainly happened, as shown by previous posts/pictures. Should we turn a blind eye to this?
    What about months ago, when you didn't care about the community, and you admit you were toxic (as I pointed out at the beginning of this reply) with your actions on the server, ruining the gameplay of others by raiding/mugging constantly. Should we turn a blind eye to this?
    And, perhaps i'm the only one to point this out, but, you seem to lose your cool occasionally, and when you do, you become quite rude, and flame wars tend to ensue in the chatbox... At least, that's my take on what i've seen, but I could be wrong. If it's true however, should we turn a blind eye to it?

Now... Let me just bring out some examples of, what I see to be hypocrisy:
    So you -1'd him because he was upset over being raided, and that his opinion of you and your friends, was that you break rules, and that he didn't like you. Not to mention, that was an incident months before the post.
    But... If you get upset at someone, hold a grudge, have a tantrum (such as when your name was changed), or accuse people of breaking rules... Perfectly ok, and it shouldn't affect how people see your application?
    And, Soulturtle having a negative opinion of a person/group is part of that -1, but yet, you preach about how it's important of how you should be able to be vocal regarding your opinions of things and people, right?

Ok, sure, Medic was banned for this... But let's focus mainly on that bottom quote:
    "First impression are important. Unfortunately you did not make a good first impression."
    Let's also keep in mind that your first impression of Medic was around half a year before your post there, shall we?
    Now, I don't know about you, but i'm pretty confident that the majority of people -1ing your application, including myself, not only had a bad first impression, but second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh... So on and so forth....
    You held onto your first Impression of medic ~6 Months prior. But you don't think anyone here should hold onto their first impression of you, right?

Perhaps i've misread something, but I don't believe I have... And if I haven't, this sure seems like an applicant chock full of hypocrisy and foolishness. I hope that's not the case, I sincerely do.
    But you're just not convincing me enough when you say you've changed, or that you're caring, or that we should turn a blind eye, forgive you, or any of it.

Sorry for making this post so long winded, but I wanted to include as much detail as possible.

10. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I did make a threat to raid constantly, which would ruin the gameplay of some others, yes. It was a mistake that came out of anger and a rant. I own up to it and in hindsight, it was a bad decision to even make such claims. I said that I didn't go through with it because it would ruin people's gameplay. I was remembered the times where I did only raid, base, and mug and I thought of the consequences that came out. Not even me getting in trouble (because I wouldn't, I waited a long time), but the way other people just stopped coming on because of it; I didn't want a repeat. After my rant, I calmed down, went to sleep and didn't do anything. I don't really think I would necessarily barrage people with insults. Yeah, I'd insult people, even my friends, but I can't think of a time where I was relentless, and would "barrage" them.

I asked for the blind eye, as I said many times due to situations in character that just happen and are part of the game. That along with the fact that many people knew me as a Ronson and hated me for that because the name held a negative connotation. I knew that there were people that straight up didn't like me only because I was a Ronson. I've been in situations with people that I have never met and already were judging me because that name. I didn't think it would be fair to make a judgement off that.

See above ^, but also, I wouldn't consider playing the game the same way that many people play toxic. There are many people that play solely to base, raid, and mug. Is that toxic, even if it might ruin the experiences of others? One might argue that if someone quits after getting raided once, the person that did it is toxic. I simply just contemplated going back to how I used to be and stop passively roleplaying. Some people quit when I played that way, most stayed. I can't really argue anything if they quit because people raided them a lot on an RP server. The way I have viewed it and will always view it: if you do not want to get raided, build a stronger base, or don't base at all. The entire situation that even led to me saying that I would raid or mug a lot was after a day of playing on the server, acting as a hobo singing for money (shoutout to roadie for the idea), I saw a lot of people in OOC just tearing apart newer players because they weren't able to defend themselves in a raid. That was the stuff that made me mad.

I'm not quite sure. Definitely before the summer though. If I had to guess an exact time, I'd say at least 8-9 months. I did say I would raid and mug a lot later on, but never actually did it. I can't give an exact amount of ban requests or suggestions, but I'm sure it's at least 10 of each. Uploading ban requests is pretty hard for me considering my internet speed and when I was at school with good internet, I didn't play much of Chronet, I would play the games that I couldn't because of my internet (GTAV, DayZ,etc.) Uploading videos for ban requests would slow my internet down so much that my sister and mom got mad, so if there wasn't photographic evidence, I would have to wait until late at night to upload the videos.

The reason I "edited and redefined it" was because the way I said it didn't exactly show what I was trying to say. I think those are prime examples and should effect my application. I never said they shouldn't. I do not think that raiding or mugging should, but excessive flaming and toxicity should. Most of which I don't think I've ever actually done that, I've played a lot and been here for a long time. I'm sure I could have forgotten some times though. I try not to commit any flame other than calling someone things like "idiot, dumbass, etc." If you have seen me recently, I try to keep anything more between my friends who understand I don't mean it. I can guarantee that if you seen me recently, you'd see a change in that type of behavior.
    Again, no. Don't turn a blind eye. I'm vulgar, I don't sugar-coat things, but again, I have worked on keeping that talk just among friends that I know I'm not serious. I slip up sometimes when something gets me livid, but I think that I could safely say that it isn't nearly as much as it used to be.

I already covered the mug/raiding thing, above so I'll move on. Again, keeping my cool is something that I have been and will continue to work on. If you've seen me recently, you'll see that. I did lose my cool quite a bit, but again, a lot of it comes from stress and helplessness in situations. You're an admin now, but I'm sure you've experienced this when you weren't. Many people just do not listen to you if you're not an admin. I would try explaining things calmly, but it would get me nowhere. It eventually snowballed and I hit my breaking point after a long time of constant stress.

Here's an example from a ban request I had to post, you could see that I start out calm, but after more time goes on, (keep in mind this is is only a short snippet, I couldn't upload the entire thing cus shitty internet, the entire situation lasted about 10 minutes IIRC) I put a ban request, but when it happened in the moment I was became livid. Being able to do something about it would have helped greatly. I probably would not have even made the somewhat rude remark to the person I was with in TS, had the situation been dealt with differently. Situations like this weren't the only reason I lost my cool, sometimes I would just argue about things that I did/didn't agree with and it would go down-hill, but I feel that I kept things at a limit.

I have more to address about the other stuff below, but cannot post it because of the character limit I cut down on some of your quotes to shorten the amount of characters. My replies are the same.
    --- Post updated ---
    Part 2 because character limit:
    I did -1 because of a situation that had happened on the server. Soulturtle was killed because he had responded to a raid with gun drawn, as an officer and was killed by a party member/friend. He then went and said something like "fucking Ronsons, all you do is RDM and then later said something like "it's no wonder the admins hate you." What we had done was not RDM the slightest and I felt he was adding fuel to a fire for no reason. I don't feel that he was voicing his opinion and instead just claiming that we broke rules after we had done something to him. We even explained why it was not RDM, but he went on to make the comment about the admins, showing he didn't care that what we did was in the rules, so I minus oned him for a recent event when he made his app. I assume you're talking about me posting a staff complaint on Finally for what I had thought was vigilantism. Obviously it was determined otherwise, and I dropped it. To me it seemed like that since he was not security for the event, but the higher ups saw that what he did was fine. I don't bring it up anymore because I was clearly wrong.

I thought I cleared up the name change thing but I'll go ahead and address it anyway. Yes, I was mad that my name was changed. I asked a few admins if it was okay, they didn't have a problem since Harambe wasn't my actual name, it was just a last name and last names could be almost anything IRL. I did get mad at Finally for changing it and say I was going to make a staff complaint, but didn't. After a few minutes, I realized that he thought it was a failname and accepted it. I believe I messaged Finally though because I felt like he chose me since he didn't like me considering the guy standing next to me was named Bender Rodriguez, who is a character from Futurama and he was not name changed. I can't remember if I mentioned it to him or not.

Now onto Medic. Truthfully, my first impression of Medic was most of what I remembered of him when I replied to his app. I've seen him around, but not really doing anything memorable, he was just another player in my eyes, all that stood out was that one situation. I remember him propblocking a hallway after calling me and Christ faggots for raiding, and that was mostly all that I recalled of him. Before I replied I went back to his ban appeal from the situation and remembered a few key-points such as, him calling it reverse discrimination because Christ had banned him for homophobic slurs and that he had never propblocked, despite Christ checking the owner off the props. That just set a bad image in my mind, I thought he waited too soon to post an application, considering it was six months since that ban and three months since his appealed ban, but yes my first and most memorable experience with him did have a huge effect on my decision, it dealt with him directly breaking server rules and what I consider to be one of the more serious rules. I will say that I was wrong, he turned out better than I expected.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  11. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    This certainly clears up a few things.
    Anyways, for the time being, I am still sticking with that -1.

12. Mojache

Mojache Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tanner Kingston
    Lol, seeing "Mewthree Admin Application" actually made me chuckle alittle bit. I think that should be a bad sign. Honestly, I like the kid, but I don't think he would make a very good admin. Back when I was active he was toxic towards me and other players. The only times he has ever been nice to me or anyone frankly is on the forums. -1

I wouldn't mind him being a forum moderator... but think he would one be very lenient towards his friends and second kinda is one of those memer kids who get mad super easily.

Sorry Mew.

13. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Changed my opinion

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  14. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    Okay I know for a fact that wasn't me. I think you got me confused with someone else. I think I've seen you about twice while I was on the server so I seriously think that you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been on in about 3 days or so and when I was on I just participated in the admin event that was going on. My RP name is Dominic Topaz and has been that for a while. Anyone else is not me

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  15. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Changed my opinion

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  16. CannedTable60

CannedTable60 Member

-1 Do to what you have said in the chat box

17. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    +1. I could care less for what he said in the chat box. I'm not the one that's gonna go and complain about something that happened a while ago if it isn't a big deal. And truthfully its not. I thought he was another player ingame, but found out I was wrong on that fact. He seems like someone who isn't fake or has time for bullshit. This is a admin chronet needs, because lots of things happen. And if they can happen efficiently then I think that would be nicer so more people can have their issues resolved. He is fit for the job, and would not let everyone here down. Do you really think that what he said in the chat box is really gonna say something about him. I belive this is some real petty stuff to try to smear him on this issue. No one is perfect and we need to realize that, even admins. I would disregard the chatbox thing because its the chatbox, and it isn't a big issue at all.

18. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    +1 Kind, active player in my opinion. I would think it would be great for you to be admin. I don't know what Fianllys comment is even talking about because you are a great mature player.

Aye well have a good day!

19. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    So I have seen my named mentioned in a couple post so I guess I will break my promise and respond.
    We actually cleared this up.
    I am not going to act like I have somehow made up with you. I hold a grudge against you. Not the Ronsons. I don't have a problem with them and I never really had. A couple of my best friends on the server are Ronsons. I have always stood neutral with the Ronsons. The grudge that I hold I don't think will ever change. I will admit that you disliked me so much even before you got to know me and just judging by my voice. I am not going to act like I just pushed this off my and forgot. For a couple months I would literally not go on the server if you were there because of how much I feared getting put down by you. It ruined my experience on the server for a while. And you were the reason I took such a long break. (other than me being in the hospital) I would even call what you did cyber bullying. I felt worse after meeting you in the server and you were the reason I became so self-conscious of my voice and how I sounded. So much so that I rarely talk on the server unless prompted to. I was not surprised when you -1'd my application. I already knew you were going to. We have never really like each at all. I don't think since that point that I would have ever seen you post an app. From your ban record to how you treat other players on the server.
    Alright thats enough for me ranting again.
    *sigh*
    (I know that I already posted about some of this but I think it needs more light.)

20. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    In my honest opinion you're being a bit over dramatic and I really don't think you're being all that truthful. I'd call you a squeaker when we would get in arguments. I think I'd say "STFU you little squeaker" at most. I would never just wail on you to the point where it would be considered bullying. I highly doubt you quit because I called you a squeaker and that's literally the most I would say. If that was really the case then why have you never posted a ban request or tell an admin? I don't think I ever called you one unprovoked either. IIRC it was when we would be disputing things and it got heated.

As for you mentioning my ban record for whatever reason, I don't really see how a 5 day ban from over 2 years ago and two one day bans for minor things would mean that I had no chance of ever applying. One of my bans was literally for setting a Christmas tree prop on fire when there was only 5 people on the server and we were reenacting a scene from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017