1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merger with xXveryBESTdarkRPserverIngmodXx

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Simple, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Simple

Simple Founder Forum Moderator

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    April Fools!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello everyone.

Today I am very excited to announce that Chronet is merging with the best DarkRP server in Garry's Mod.
    Please welcome all the new members that will be joining us over next few days. Their website over at xxbestdarkrpxx1337.superfreehost.bestfreehostingforhosting.com will be combined with ours soon.

The owner of this great server will also be running Chronet with me now, everyone please welcome EPiCKi11erZ1337XX.
    He has some amazing ideas for the community and server. I will let him post his introduction and ideas in the next post.
    I just want mention some of the ideas we have come up with to make Chronet the best DarkRP server in the whole world:
    - Adding at least 69 more jobs on the server. The more jobs, the more fun everyone has! This means we will be adding hundreds of more models to the server! Meaning hundreds of more megabytes to download when joining!! We'll even have the much anticipated "roofer" job.
    - You'll also be able to buy your own custom job for as low as $20. Every model you add for you custom job will be $5. Every gun you add will be $10. You can add as many models and guns as you want! You can name the job anything you want too!
    - Adding 20-30 different money printer types. Each one will be COMPLETLY different. The best money printer will be the SUPER GOLD NUCLEAR FUSION MONEY PRINTER. I will let EPiCKi11erZ1337XX touch more on this though.
    - Paying for admin! Admin will now cost $10 a month. Super admin will be $20 a month. More admins = better server. So obviously making pay for admin is the best thing ever. Nobody will abuse cause there will be rules to follow.
    - 50 or more cars! We'll add lots of cars to the server so you can drive all the way from one side of downtown to the other. Due to the size of the map, this is definitely a much need feature. There will be crazy car chases and everything! Cars will be super cheap and admins can spawn them in! Maybe we'll even add helicopters and stuff! And of course gigabytes to download when you join the server! The more stuff to download, the better the server!
    - More guns! We'll add everything gun that is on GMod workshop. Some you'll be able to buy on with real $$. Like the M9K Super bazooka nuke gun for only $50!!!
    - Much much more!!!! We'll add new stuff from coderhire everyday!!

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about this merger, please leave your comments and ideas below.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Now, over to EPiCKi11erZ1337XX

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. EPiCKi11erZ1337XX

EPiCKi11erZ1337XX New Member

hi every1 im EPiCKi11erZ1337XX! i am 12 and i live in usa best continent in the world and i have a dog and a cat and other stuff. today is a very awesum day for my darkRP server today we join with chronet server i will teach simple lots cool stuff and ideas i have been moderator on my friends minecraft server for a year so i know how to do stuff i have lots of ideas for the server simple said some but i have more than him cause i know wat ever1 likes. so we will add lots of money printers like blue and green and yellow and even gold!!1! admins will be a better printer than everyone else cause they better than every1. the money printers be be 100% custom and have lots of stuff to do on them.we can even add a money printer for you for 100 dollars very cheap for a money printer!! of cours we wil add hundreds of jobs i already have 80 jobs on my server now but we will add more now that simple is with me lol , i want to add swat leader swat sniper swat mechanic swat swat sub leader swat helper swat shooter swat hacker and even swat pet!! i cant wait for every1 to play on my server-- remember though to buy admin or superadmin for 10 or 20 dollors then we can add more stuff and get ddos protection which costs thousands a month so donate a lot so we can get ddos protection! will add cars like ferrrarri and fast cars ferrarri will be a lot though millions.but superadmins can spawn them if they want. simple said only 50 cars but i want to add 200!!! then we can all have lots of cars and have fun together! we can add wiremod too then we dont have to even roleplay we can just have wars and build sentry guns and stuff! we will make the best darkrp server eva and every1 will come to our server to have fun. oh also will have rape job hahahahaha rape job is funny lol. ok so i have to go to school now i will be back later and then simple can add everything bye!

• Like Like x 2
  3. TTJake

TTJake Active Member

Is this a joke? Yep. This is a joke...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Galactic

Galactic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Phil Miller
    Clearly not, it's the best thing to happen to the server.
    I played on xXveryBESTdarkRPserverIngmodXx before I joined Chronet, it's one of the best ones out there.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  5. EPiCKi11erZ1337XX

EPiCKi11erZ1337XX New Member

no this isnt a joke i have made a new logo for us took me an hour but i think it looks cool
    what u guyz think?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Galactic

Galactic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Phil Miller
    I think it would be more awesome if you add "#yoloswag" to it

7. Veno

Veno Well-Known Member

Finally I can RP as a roofer!

8. The Big "N"

The Big "N" Member

Yay 69 more jobs including a rapist :D YAY!

9. The Big E

The Big E New Member

this has to be the best thing that has ever happened to chronet
    clearly not a joke

10. Soldierdude727

Soldierdude727 Well-Known Member

Shut up and take my money!

11. El Cathalo

El Cathalo Active Member

add a terrorist job pls which spwns with nukes nd unlimted dynamit tool! and ban job with ban baton!!!!

12. Flaming Gabe

Flaming Gabe Retired Staff Member Premium Member

*Making a goodbye thread*

• Like Like x 1
  13. Amarok

Amarok Retired Staff Member

This sounds awesome, I assume the rape swep will be added, too? And what about E2? I really miss that on the server, please add it Simple!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

Will I be able to buy division head of the RP servers then?

15. xXpR0sNIP3RN0scUp323xXx

xXpR0sNIP3RN0scUp323xXx New Member

hi im epicKillur''s bruther and im 9 i got a ipod 4 my birthday also im servur superadmen so reapscet em ok???? Pleasr dont be mean to me also i am vary mature and use amic so imm a gud admiin

• Like Like x 1
  16. xXpR0sNIP3RN0scUp323xXx

xXpR0sNIP3RN0scUp323xXx New Member

Oh i furgot to mention ur all ffgats

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sikes

Sikes Well-Known Member

can you plz make it so i can buy admin now 2

18. 400

400 Retired Trial Admin

*Flashback to 400's childhood*

Me: "I want to be a roofer when I grow up!"
    Dad: "Fucking dumbass"

• Like Like x 1
  19. JuiCY

JuiCY Retired Staff Member Premium Member

I know this is a joke and all, but you'll still add the rapist job. Right?

20. Kangareuben

Kangareuben Well-Known Member

Obviously it's the best, it says so in the name.