1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED MedicStudio's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by MedicStudios, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Okay so first off I'd like to give you my vote and tell you why I voted the way I did. My vote for you stays Neutral I say this because I have been inactive as of late and haven't really got to see if there were even more changes in your behavior as of late. I personally think that your leadership skills are ones of glory and ones of future success. I'm not going to go towards in specific side of negative or positive consent because I feel as if I wouldn't be giving you a fair chance do to my consist inactivity.

I remember only one negative Role-play moment in which it seems like you were trying to just sorta cop bait, but I believe that you have changed from that moment because you are becoming a more serious Role-player in my eyes. I also wanted to add that I'm very proud of the fact that you took the time to ask me what the negative Role-play experience was. In my opinion it shows how your aiming towards not only self
    improvement, but commuinty improvement.

Edit: I've changed my vote to a
    +1 :D:D This player's has show he is worthy of trial admin :D:D:D:D

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. MedicStudios

MedicStudios Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Well if that was going on, my apologies. Thank you for taking the time for considering a stern decision on this.

Edit: To everyone who hasn't been seeing me on, I will be on this weekend. I have been super busy with things this week and I've had zero time to get in. Apologies for my inactivity this week, see you guys in game.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  3. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

Player is extremely kind and respectful, does not cause issues, and assists players who need it. You have my support. Good luck :D

4. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Medic studios and I haven't congregated often in game, but when we have, it's been nothing but good vibes. I haven't played in a solid 5 days, but that doesn't handicap my knowledge of him as a player. Like Ducks mentioned, he's respectful, calm/cool headed, serious when need be, and has a great personality. Redacting my neutral and changing it to a +1. Good luck bud.

5. Eric Yang

Eric Yang Member

i would give this a +1 but recently I haven't been seeing you a lot, I don't want you to be like the other trial admins and start to slack off. You are a great player and a very kind person. If I start too see you more often on the server. I'll be glad to give you a +1. But for now I will remain neutral.

6. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I've been on practically everyday since last Thursday due to me being on break, but ill be certain to be as active as possible. During the week I may not be able to get on everyday, because I work everday, but I still make an attempt to get one at least a few times a week. You should definitely see me on weekends if anything. I may have not been very apparent lately because I've been RPing as cop a lot, so I don't come into contact with everyone at least. Ill do my best to make myself more apparent, or whatever to make you feel more comfortable about being active.

7. Eric Yang

Eric Yang Member

Don't worry I understand, if anything stay active on the forums, I really would like you as an admin. We might have had a rough past but I'm not going to determine if you are worthy of being an admin based on my feelings.

8. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Well, thanks I appreciate that. I'm going to do my best to please everyone.

9. InfantHades1

InfantHades1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I agree. While you seem to be mature, you still hold bias against people and treat them unfairly. I still remember you from when you first joined and would always rdm people you didn't like. -1 for now.
    Edit: Read later post.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  10. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I don't know what it is with people on here dwelling on the past. You can't get far in life by focusing in the past. Things change, big changes happen to everyone. To be honest with you, I don't believe you've been around me enough to have a fair opinion. I remember when Andrew opened his server, you were on there for a good 2 months, those months were a lot for me. Also, I think you're trying referencing back 6 months ago, not to mention theres more to the story. It is your opinion, but I ask to please get around me a little more to even see what I'm like, and rethink about this.

Edit: Also, what do you mean I hold a bias against people? What people? I already told my friends I wouldn't have a single problem banning them, and they fully understand that. Not to mention, I don't do that "family" or "faction" stuff anymore, so I have no "enemies", so I'm good with pretty much everyone on the server now. I wouldn't have a reason to be biased.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  11. InfantHades1

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Alright. So I've been thinking about it for awhile. I really want there to be more admins, but at the same time I want said admins to be good. I decided to revoke my -1 And go neutral for now. I'm willing to give anyone a chance to show what their worth. If I see you doing some cool rp stuff and acting really well, I'll go ahead and change it. But for now, all I want to say is Good luck! I really hope to see you doing well!

12. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I appreciate you reconsidering. I understand that back in the day I used to be a loud mouth, rough individual, but that was my past.

13. ★ dog ★

★ dog ★ Member

+1 Nice Guy and a good cop

14. Klondike Bear

Klondike Bear Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Donovan Ronson
    +1 Friendly, informative, and yes I have seen him roleplay on several ocasions as a GO and do so correctly. Also I seem to notice the -1 comming mostly from a certain group of people.

15. InfantHades1

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    So I've been keeping an eye on you. You've been Doing quite a lot of RP And posting ban requests on people who have been rulebreaking. I think you deserve this +1
    I'll leave you with this one piece of advice:
    Try to be a bit more friendly to people. Although you are very courteous, being a bit friendlier will make everyone happy. Good luck!
    And please don't accuse people of bias. It's quite rude and unnecessary, even though it is to be expected.

16. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Thank you, I do my best to RP until it's not further working out. Thank you for your vote!
    Thanks for the advice Infant. Sometimes I get a tad irritated when people are just not listening and just being irritating xD Anyways, thanks for the consideration and taking the time to think about your vote, I appreciate it man.

17. LOLtroll

LOLtroll Member

Sure, he is good in many ways. a big +1

18. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Thank you for your vote!

19. BuzzKillerer

BuzzKillerer Active Member

Changing to a +1

20. MedicStudios

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I've taken a lot out of this application, anything from good to bad. In the past month or two, I've only grown and I hope a lot of you have learned enough about me to either make a final decision, or come close to one. I really appreciate everyone taking me into consideration. The feedback given to me is something to look at, and if anything improve on to make myself a better person. Thanks again everyone for everything thus far. :)
    How is this dumb, what? Lol @Kermit

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.