1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED MedicStudio's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Medic, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

What is "not true" please elaborate.

2. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    This is my only comment then I'm done with this because I'm not here to argue. You said "people will more than likely have the same intentions as how they used to act before", thats not true what so ever. Anything I had with you in the past was self defense in terms of arguing. Other than that I don't see what you have against me.

3. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    So if you disagree what Role Play have you been doing lately? I am on every day and i never see you doing any type of rp. You only base and call people faggot.

4. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Okay, for one, we can't base, and you know exactly why. Two, I don't call people "faggots", I don't even know where you're getting that from. And three, I find it funny that all your boys besides 2 -1 me, and the only two that didn't actually have valid reasons for their opinion. I'm done arguing about things that I know, as well as a lot of people know, isn't true. I haven't done anything to any of you guys, and you guys act like you know me and talk to me everyday, and talk me down to a lot of people. If this is your final decision, then so be it.

5. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Neutral leaning to -1. Never seen you go out of the way to uphold the rules. Sorry, just my experience.

6. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I like to advise people in-game and give people a second chance, that's why theres not always a lot of BRs from me. I have a bunch to edit I just dont have enough time atm to do so. But I understand.

7. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    I've known Ryan for almost 6 years and he is solid admin material. He's logical, down to earth, and experienced. He will know what to do in any situation you present him with, and will do nothing less than make this community a better place for everyone. He has good people skills, and communicates well with anyone. +1

8. Axial

Axial Member

I think he would be a great admin always playing by the rules always looking at the good. As well as just being a all around friendly person. He keeps his sane in the most aggravating situations. Im not to big in this community but have to say he would be a great admin. +1

9. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I rated -1 because, as mentioned, you never RP, just base. And don't go around saying you can't base because the Ronsons will raid you, that is your own choice. Ronsons get raided all the time but you know what? We suck it up and base anyway because we accept the challenge. I have never seen or heard you uphold the rules, advise anyone, or give people a second chance if they break the rules. You must count telling your Org. members what they can and can not have in the base as advising because I don't see/hear any of that. Second chance? You and your comrades would rather put a few holes in someone first and foremost than deal with the situation again later.

10. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I don't go around saying that, but okay. It's your opinion, so ill leave it at that, and not continue on with this.

11. Hammy

Hammy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    The reason you guys have not seen any of us actually roleplay is because you guys force us to turn away from even communicating with you. All you guys would do is raid us like said before. I know Ryan personally doesn't just arrest people on the spot when he is a GO, he takes them back to PD interrogates them, takes them to court, then arrests them based on the situation. You guys just haven't seen him or any of us roleplay because you guys, and I quote, "Raid us every 30 min" so those times that we actually do take to farm and chill you guys ruin. As for the whole "faggot" thing, the only person/people ryan has ever called a faggot are those in our teamspeak/skype calls, where we all know it is nothing but a joke and we are fine with it. If you are so worried about him calling people a "faggot" I'm curious as to why you haven't posted a ban request on him for derogatory slurs.

12. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Fact is, I can't remember the last time I did, besides my ban from 6 months ago.

13. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Proof isn't always something so easy to get.

14. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Going for a Neutral at the moment, but more likely to lean to a +1. Hopefully we can kick it in-game and I'll be able to change my response then. Cheers

15. ★ dog ★

★ dog ★ Member

... Edited

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  16. BuzzKillerer

BuzzKillerer Active Member

Alright I think I'm gonna go with a -1 here because 1. I don't think I have ever seen you actually rp you just base all the time 2. You would be bias as fuck seeing how you are friends with Adam Connor and a lot of other people in team speak and everything, so whenever the Ronsons would do something Adam or someone doesn't like they would come crying to you and get us banned I feel you would be out to get us. Though you can be a nice guy my opinion might change over time if I see some change. Also you know the rules pretty well. Just need some change. :)

17. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I mean, I'm going into this knowing that I can't cover for people and this is a real job. I've already discussed this with my friends that if they do things that they aren't supposed to, I'm giving them the same punishment. No matter whos admin anyone can assume bias in some situation. Admins have to have friends too. If your opinion is based off other individuals or whatever the case is, thats okay, I guess I can understand that. Also, to cover RP, I do actually RP, but its difficult to show you guys that when your friends tell me they want to mess with us, and simply because we hang out with an individual, and also just because our last name is Pooter, they want to mess with us even more. I could show you that I do RP, but its kind of difficult. I think you should know where I'm coming from here.

18. BuzzKillerer

I can understand it is hard to rp these days but the thing is, is that I never see u rp In the first place.

19. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    I don't think role-playing is even in the ball park when deciding if he is Admin Material because let's be honest here. When he's an Admin and dealing with rule breakers, he isn't role-playing, he's enforcing rules and punishing those who break them. The fact that role-playing is still a deciding factor in someone becoming Admin is a joke in itself.

20. BuzzKillerer

I see but look it's different when all you do is sit in s base and farm with not much interaction with other players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.