1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Markoozy's Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Markoozy, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    I just said in the post I hop on at least 30 minutes a day. I'm burning out of enthusiasm for becoming an admin.

2. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    I completely agree with you and I didn't say anything because of the same reasons. I am sick of worrying about whether I will get the job or not. At this point I just want a clear answer.

3. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Oooooh boy. Just wait til you get adminship. You'll get burned out even harder.

Bitter sarcasm aside, I do agree that the admins need help. They needed help even before I left the team. It'd be nice to see a reply on this, but I know simple likes to take these slow. I don't blame you for getting burned out though. Hopefully you hear back soon.

4. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Every time I see Markoozy on the server, my conviction becomes more and more secure. Markoozy is exactly the kind of admin the server needs right now. While other candidates seem to be slowly shifting away from admin material, Markoozy holds firm to the values of what a good admin is. He's always calm, collected, makes good choices, etc. How the fuck isn't he admin yet. MAKE HIM ADMIN.
    Oh, and if I haven't already (which I know I have), +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1337

5. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Honestly with my few experiences with you on the server you seem like a nice calm person that meets the criteria of what an admin should have. You respect fellow community members. You can remain calm in stressful situations. You are great with rping. Honestly I really hope you become an admin +1

6. Simple

Simple Founder Forum Moderator

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    Congrats for being selected as trial admin!

7. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    I immediately internally screamed at this and was about to get on Gmod... then I realized I was in school...

Anyways, thanks for selecting me and I promise i won't let you guys down! I'll hop on as soon as I get home from school!

8. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    It's fucking winter break, what the fuck

Also, fangirl much?

9. InfantHades1

InfantHades1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Well for me, Winter break just started for me so I'm guessing it depends on where you live. Anyway, I'm really glad that Markoozy got trial. I've good things and seen better. Hope you prove yourself and look forward to seeing tour progress.

10. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    First day went well so far, I'll hop back on later.

11. Simple

Simple Founder Forum Moderator

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    Congrats, you're no longer on trial.