1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Markoozy's Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Markoozy, Jan 5, 2015.

1. J1

J1 Well-Known Member

+1 Basically everything everyone else said.

2. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    -snip-

Fuck it +1

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  3. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Yea, I've been playing a bit of Unturned with friends. Gotta go to sleep now because I have wisdom teeth removal tomorrow, and I must admit, I'm a little scared. I've never been put under. I don't know how I'm gonna feel for the next couple days since it varies from person to person. I will try to get on as often as I can, but if I don't, that's the reason why. Goodnight.

4. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

Usually don't post on admin applications, but I'm going to have to give Markoozy a +1. User is honest, nice, and not bias, from what I've seen. Sucks I can't see how he is on the server, but if it's how he acts on the forums it's a definite +1.
    Good luck.

Make me proud son.

5. Menswear Dog

Menswear Dog Active Member

Sounds good.

6. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I'm pretty sure there isn't a single person that doesn't like Markoozy on chronet. You'll be a great admin. Just please remember that as an admin, you need to keep a sense of morality about what you do. Don't always do what is required, but think about what is right. That is the true key to being a great admin. #myadminexperience
    So here ya go: +1

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  7. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Might wanna spell check that

8. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Yeah... that looks pretty bad, doesn't it? Regardless, I fixed it.

9. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Update: It's been a while. I haven't been on as much as I should have, mostly because of school. I recently dropped an AP class due to overexertion of myself and a lack of time for other activities and now have a significant amount of more time, so expect to see me much more, especially on the weekends. I still haven't lost interest, don't worry.xD

10. The Big E

The Big E New Member

I haven't talked to you in a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember me but I would like to say you've always been a great guy and have followed the rules. It has been a while. You could be different but you deserve a +1 in my opinion

11. 212jake

212jake Member

I would just like to say can you believe that this has been open for 9 months and hasn't even like stopped getting comments or anything. Its been a loooong time!! Surprised your not admin yet either.

12. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Life happens man, focus on school before you worry about Chronet. I'd still be happy to see you on the team even if you've gotta deal with school first.

13. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Update: So it looks like @aidcon and I might be trial admins soon, so I just thought I'd give a brief update on my activity.

I am always on the forums, even in school because it is so boring during free periods. As for the server, I've only been doing quick check ins for a little while, mainly due to the fact that I got hooked back into Skyrim with 20000 mods and I had guitar and homework beforehand. I've handled my school work and I'm finished now with Skyrim, so I will be much more active on the server starting either tonight or tomorrow night if Stage Crew interferes with tonight. I'll probably be dividing my time between the Battlefront 3 beta and Chronet, but I will always be available for admin calls if anyone ever needs me while I'm offline.

[​IMG]

14. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Pff this is clearly being denied m8
    Also, excessive modding ruins the experience of the original game ;(
    (Except in Sandboxy games)

GL

15. Nova

Nova Member

+1 You seem okay [EDITED]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  16. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    It was a joke dumbass.

17. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic

18. Tristan Barros

Tristan Barros Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristan Barkley
    +19 ThththS Ththis guy is awesome. One of the best people I've ever played with. Markoozy should of had this position months ago!

19. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    I thought I might as well post here since it has been a while since my last update.

Let's start with my activity. I try to get on the server for at least 30 minutes a day, but usually more. I am on the forums practically constantly.

I'm gonna have to be frank with you guys, I think this is getting a little ridiculous. I didn't want to say anything before because I was afraid it would come across as impatient and pushy, but, I mean, come on. It's been an entire year since my admin app has gone up. Aidcon's has been up for a good while too. The server is more popular than ever, and our current admin team, although doing a great job, definitely needs some help. I'm sure Simple has his reasons for waiting this long. I'm sure that those reasons are valid.

I'm getting a little burned out, and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up my excitement and motivation.

Tl;dr I am getting a little burned out waiting for adminship.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  20. Sage Rasen

Sage Rasen Active Member

You getting "burned out" is probably why you're inactivate. I don't blame you bud.