1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Markoozy's Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Markoozy, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Your In-Game name: Markoozy / Markoozy Branislav

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48643698

Country & Timezone: Pennsylvania, USA (GMT - 5:00 / EST)

Server Playtime: 3 weeks

Past Experience:

• Former rank of "Helper" (lowest rank) on 2 Minecraft servers. I basically worked as a spy and reported people for admins to investigate and had the ability to kick.
    • Former rank of "Moderator" (4th highest rank) on 1 Minecraft server. I watched the lower ranks of administrators, moderated the forums a bit, and banned people.
    • Former rank of "Super Admin" (3rd highest rank) on 1 Minecraft server. I banned people, managed lower ranks, looked for prospective admins, and did a little bit of forum moderation.
    • Former Rank of "Co-Owner" on a TTT server. Now, to be fair, my friend owned this server, and gave me this position, and we were trying to get it started up, but we scrapped it due to money issues and a small player base. I received little experience here.
    • I am a peer mediator at my school. What this means is that I sit in a room while group after group of other students with arguments come and let me be an arbitrator. They bring a counselor and psychologist to train all of the peer mediators in diffusing arguments, calming people down, etc. Thought I could apply those skills here.
    • I was a fairly respected member of a few Arma 2 RP communites, many of which practice very strict forms of RP.
    Have you donated?: Yes, $50
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?:
    • I know the written rules, the spirit of those rules, and the unwritten rules of the server.
    • I have been here for about a year now, although I was a bit inactive for the 2-3 months in the beginning, so I know the community well.
    • I have never been banned, although I was once warned by @Clawness for acting as a vigilante, but that was when I had about 12 hours to a day playtime.
    • I am a friendly, approachable person.
    • I help players when they need assistance.
    • I help admins when they are on or when they request my assistance.
    • I am a very calm person. I don't get angry, annoyed, or pissed off. The only person who could do that would be my sister, but she doesn't play Garry's Mod so...
    • I RP and encourage RP whenever I can. I involve as many people as I can into my RP as well.
    • I am really active on both the server and the forums.
    • I am almost always on my computer, so I can respond to an admin call whenever needed.
    Extra notes:
    • As most people, I make occasional mistakes. This is an example of one of them. http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-coolrune206.4838/
    • I have a working microphone.
    • I love the server.
    • This is going to sound a bit cheesy, but it's all true. Chronet really has helped me through my past year of life. I have very few friends in real life, all of whom I can't see most of the time sue to the load of work from school and other activites. Most kids ignore me or talk about me behind my back. Chronet has been my social outlet for quite a while now, and I really appreciate you guys for just being there. I want to give back to the community, and this is really the best way I can think of doing it.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    -snip-

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  3. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

For sure one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Anyways, I was hoping I would see this soon. Markoozy has proven to not only be an active member of the community, but the sort of player I believe new players could look up to. He has proven to me (and hopefully to many people) that his RP capabilities are extraordinary, as well as his knowledge of the rules. He is active, mature, and has an amazing knowledge of how things work in the community, especially for being around for such a short time. He is a quick learner, which is definitely a huge positive attribute when having a new experience (one such as trial admin). Your real life experience as well as in game experience shows that you are definitely a good candidate for the position. You have my vote, +1.

4. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    No. Being an admin won't change anything, and I don't see why it would. I'll still be the same Markoozy, admin or not. Don't worry. ;)
    Thanks for the support!

5. Doge

Doge Member

Markoozy i think that would be a Fantastic Admin you follow rules, Know how to RP and above all your responisble from what i have seen ingame ithink you deserve a +1

6. TTJake

TTJake Active Member

OMG. Yes. Eat my +1s child.
    You deserve this all to hell, like, you should've applied way earlier.
    I would explain the reasons why, but Im gonna piss off because I'm lazy.

7. Morgan Hunt

Morgan Hunt Premium Member

+1

-Will post explanation later, unpacking currently-

8. El Cathalo

El Cathalo Active Member

Only seen you in game like twice, but you know the rules and enforce them well, +1

9. Kai

Kai Community Management Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Wright
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

10. SychoRyan

SychoRyan Active Member

You follow the rules, You help people understand, I have to say that you would make a great admin

11. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Active Member

Holy fucking shit =1

12. Kangareuben

Kangareuben Well-Known Member

Stitches for snitches you fucking snake

But I think you'd make a good admin

13. CombineStalker

CombineStalker Active Member

I've been waiting to tear into this sumbitch when he tried to become an admin...

Just kidding. Markoozy is easily one of the most fun and helpful people on this server, and he is very active. A major +1 from me.

14. Aeri Tyaelaria

Aeri Tyaelaria Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Aeri Tyaelaria
    I have said this to many people, I have said it on the site, in the game and to yourself.

You are one of the members I wish would be hand-picked for admin and didn't have to go through this stage. You're a really nice person, you RP well, you've got such a firm grip on the rules (like I have on my <censored>) and you are so damn active I don't think I've seen you off for more than a couple of days.

+1 and my reaction when this gets accepted:
    [​IMG]

15. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    :O Freddie Mercury! RIP in peace.

16. Christ

Christ Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Damn man, finally. I've been saying for a while that I wish you'd apply. From my experience with you as a player, I think you'd make a great addition to the staff. +1 all the way.

17. Archived User 12

Archived User 12 Member

+1

Good guy!

18. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    May not play much anymore, but holy motherfucking shit +1

19. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
  20. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Ehem.
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [B]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    Edit: OH FUCK I BROKE CHRONET FORUMS LOGIC WITH THAT!