1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Loxxy's Other Admin App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Loxxy, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    @Simple if you could be nice enough to confirm the evidence below as there are fake steam chat programs. Thanks.
    Your In-Game name: Sam Ambers
    Steam name:
    Loxxy
    Roleplay name: Samantha Conway
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41119068
    Country & Timezone: United Kingdom GMT+1
    Server Playtime: Playtime: 33607 minutes | 560.12 hour(s) | 23.34 day(s)

Past Experience:
    • I was an admin on Chronet previously.
    • I am an APD Constable on Asylum Life (Arma 3) which has a similar type of style and situations to administration on Chronet as the job is taken very seriously and has taught me a lot about how to treat people in similar situations and how to keep the situation calm. - See this post for more information
    • I have been an admin/mod on a few different Minecraft servers during it's popularity. (Most of these are now outdated and I have forgotten their names.)
    • I was an admin on some small-scale Teamspeak servers (Sethioz, Little Boxes and a few other outdated ones. [I am still a moderator on Little Boxes but I haven't been on Sethioz's in a very long time due to me falling out with the owner.])
    • I was a trial admin on a Fallout 13 - SS13 server (The site was suspended, and I no longer play on it. See for yourself - http://longedprey.x10host.com/showthread.php?tid=26)
    • I was a trial on EnderNetwork which is a dead server. http://endernetworkservers.com/thread/admin-app-for-loxxy-10119
    • I was a Community Manager on Sovereign Servers which was a TTT server hosted by AFoxWithSocks and Silhouhat, it got a decent run and become slightly popular, however it was shut down due to lack of funding.
    Have you donated?
    Yes, $30
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    Well I had my little faults while I was admin but I think I was a decent admin while I was on trial. I enjoyed most of it except the drama between the staff them but seeing as that's been resolved due to mass demotions, and the fact that I don't really talk to any of the staff members as often has given me a chance to move a little bit back and look at Chronet from a different perspective. Honestly, if I do become an admin, I probably won't be a fantastic model at communication and teamwork, but I can sure as hell do the job an admin is supposed to. I mean in my short time as trial I believe I racked up around 300-500 hours on Gmod and I remember pulling off 8 hour days on duty just because I felt like it (Something in my personality likes to mentally torture me lol).

I can't promise that I'll be the best admin out there but I can promise that I'm not going to do some stupid s*** (Am I allowed to swear in these?) some other admins have done. All I'm here for is to actually uphold the rules, and that's really it. If you want good events I'll leave it to the other admins. I'm here to stop the minges who RDM, Flame, propblock/kill, etc... because frankly chronet is f***ed at the moment and it needs some help. I'm not gonna complain about simple because I don't really mind whether some features work or don't work. I just wanna help uphold the rules and make some player's experiences more tolerable and enjoyable.

Hopefully those of you who I've wronged in the past can forgive me, so we can put aside our differences and work as one staff team.

Sorry this wasn't as big of a wall of text as my old app but I hope it does the job.

Extra notes and TLDR Notes:
    1. I have a multiple bans (Permission from Simple - see below).
    2. I've been a trial admin before. http://chronet.com/threads/loxxys-admin-application.11880/
    3. I re-read the rules after my ban(s).
    4. I believe some of my bans are total bulls***.
    5. I have way too many ban requests and not enough bans (@Jack Traid don't judge).
    6. I used to play during EvilMelon.
    7. I don't hate anyone regardless of rulebreaks or otherwise.
    8. I speak English well.
    9. I have a microphone.
    10. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    +1 cuz FIIIIIIIIIIRST

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    +1 cause you chill af

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. POTUS

POTUS Member

Roleplay name:
    Donald Trump
    My name is Donald Trump and I approve of this !!! MELANIA !!! WHERE'S THE BOOOK !!! I NEED TO SIGN IT...
    +1
    - Donald [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    Sorry pal.
    @Loxxy If you want my full response, message me privately. I'm pretty sure we both know why.

• Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  7. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    Neutral leaning towards -1 for the moment @Loxxy. I can't speak for your maturity level at this moment in your life, but I do understand people make mistakes.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    -1 until I can verify you have changed for the better. Also, haven't seen you online. Like, in forever. You can't do the things you did, then come back and expect to be welcomed with open arms despite never providing proof of improvement.
    Updated.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I still remember how you were like after you left the team. You were very, very, very toxic. I don't know how else you may act in the future, but the behavior you exhibited was downright unacceptable

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Loxxy

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ah yes. This discord team (inside joke for anyone who doesn't get it) Well I don't play Chronet as often as I used to but I recently roleplayed as an orphan ERU from Boston who decided to become an ERU because driving was the one thing he was good at. As for actual evidence. I haven't recorded myself playing on Chronet but here are some videos of me roleplaying as a cadet in Asylum Life on Arma 3 (Keep in mind you can tell that the footage is not old because A. It's from yesterday and B. You can only be a cadet for about a month and I've been a cadet for two weeks. [When you hear me asking questions and there is no reply - My shadowplay doesn't record teamspeak]

11. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I wasn't talking at your ability at role-playing. In fact, I don't think any of the quoted people were.
    I'm talking about your behavior as a member of this community.

My previous statement still stands. I do not believe someone could act in such a fashion and still believe they deserve an administrator role.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Loxxy

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    What I was trying to show is that I am more mature and respectful towards other players hence the video.
    --- Post updated ---

I'm honestly just trying to become admin to help. I mean why would I come back and be toxic? The only reason I'm coming back is because Chronet has gone to shit and I enjoy administration activities. I don't have anything against this server and if I wanted to be toxic or troll I would simply do it on Asylum life or CSGO or something (Which I don't). I don't see why you think people don't change but I've had time to reflect and grow up. I get I can't change your group's opinions and that's fine but just know that all I wanna do is help ya'll out. I haven't done anything bad in months if not half a year (can't remember) and I never did anything that would hurt someone's feelings. You type it as if I had harassed someone, etc and I would never do something that terrible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    +1 server needs more admins because simple fancies himself a corrupt south african bureaucrat that takes way too long to make anyone an admin

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Bradon trump

Bradon trump Member

-1 trash minge player

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    ...+1

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. WorkadayEwe2

WorkadayEwe2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Blake Aech
    +1 Honestly did pretty good as an trial admin last time, and seems to be fairly interested returning. In my opinion, we are lacking administration on this server, and could really use the experienced manpower Loxxy brings to the table.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Wildclone

Wildclone Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    -1, You were really toxic after you left the community before. If I see that your maturity improves I will change to a +1.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Loxxy

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Wanna play together some time?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Brad Bates

Brad Bates Premium Member

+1 I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Just don't get retorted.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Wildclone

Wildclone Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    Changing from a -1 to Neutral. I will make a decision on a +1 over the next few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1