1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Loxxy's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Loxxy, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrRalgoman

MrRalgoman Active Member

2. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    This had been very hard to decide but I am going to go Neutral.
    -Very Active
    -Knows the rules

-Very Nice and Respectful Player
    Only reason I am giving you this is because I haven't really had that much interaction with you. I would like to rp with you more to make my final decision.

3. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Ill see if I can get in touch to play with you when you are online :)

4. SoulTurtle

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    Right now?
    I will be on for a while message me when you want to play. I will see wether you are fit for admin while playing with you rather than reading an app.

5. Loxxy

Haha not right now ;) I am going to sleep, maybe tomorrow or Friday :)

6. SoulTurtle

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    Okay. Tomorrow we will see if you are worthy... jks g'night

7. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Neutral not leaning towards a plus one nor a negative one. I personally haven't interacted with you on any personal level whatsoever, which is fine because I believe not everyone should be shot down due to some social interaction. I don't exactly like interacting with people personally, but sometimes it must be done. Anyways I do have some concerns about your application in regards to the following:
    • You have shown no proof of your exemption granted by our founder @Simple. I can't exactly take your word for it unless I see some concrete evidence or Simple/another senior administrator replies with proof of said exemption. (I'm referring to the two day ban you received)
    • I see that you're part of another staff team belonging to another server. I understand that EnderNetwork is still under development; however who's to say that you won't spend more time on there once it's fully developed? You see we already have enough struggles on the staff team when it comes down to activity, so I think you could understand why I have become a bit concerned about this.
    • Something that also brings me a little bit of concern is something you mentioned in your application. Let me show you what I mean...."I became tired of Garry's Mod all together". So when I look at this I feel once again concerned, because we already have a lot of struggles as it's. I feel that you have the heart, but I think you will not have the ability to emotional withstand the pressures of becoming an administrator unless you start to buckle down and think objectively.

8. Loxxy

You've raised some very good points. Firstly I added the permission screenshot into the thread. Secondly in response to your point about me being admin, Chronet will always be the priority because it's the server where I have history and I have put effort into Chronet for a while, additionally I don't think that EnderNetwork will suddenly become popular in the near future. What I am trying to say is that I try to be as active as possible on Chronet.
    Regarding your last point, I grew tired of Garry's Mod because I mostly played the single player sandbox mode back then and that's what tired me out. So what it should say is I took a break from Gmod. However due to Chronet becoming much, much more popular and with the lack of activity we see from admins I thought it may have been about time I applied.

I do wish to see you more in Chronet as you do seem like a nice person to RP with. ;)
    Thanks for the points :) sorry about any typos, I'm on iPad.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  9. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Neutral for now I'll also need to discuss something in private. Feel free to message me on discord/discord voice/steam/steam voice/TS3/forum pm yada, yada, yada.

10. Illusion

Illusion Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    Same thing I said in Brunnea's application. It applies to both :)
    --- Post updated ---
    The only people who can fix this is the staff team. You can't beat on other people because it's not their fault the staff hates the server. I'm not one to talk, I know, but I know @Finally's situation (congrats on premium btw) and I'm sure most of the staff team is the same.

11. Loxxy

Yep will do!
    --- Post updated ---
    PMed you about whether you wanted to RP together. You were AFK, maybe we can RP together another day.

12. Loxxy

Just spent the day observing admin sits with @Apollo. I must say this was a very informative and useful experience. I feel even more confident now that I've seen how an admin handles different situations in Chronet. It was really interesting and fun, and I hope I can do that again :) maybe even with another admin!
    --- Post updated ---
    I didn't see you today unfortunately, we may have missed each other, but I'll try to get in touch ;)

13. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Changing my vote to a plus one. She asked if she could just sit there as a guest during my admin sits to get a taste of how things go on in an admins position. Pointed out rules to people and was very diligent

14. MJstevens

MJstevens Premium Member

+1, great player. Wonderful application.

15. Maher's Jahers

Maher's Jahers Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Gregory Lotus
  16. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    I seen your PM but was very busy taking care of both admin calls and Detective work. I will most likely be doing the same thing today, so just hang in there for a bit. I'm very impressed by the report given by @Apollo so know I am leaning towards a plus one, but not yet finalized.

17. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Whoops. I legit forgot to update this. You have shown understanding in what i have said. Assuming you were honest i can +1. You are fairly active and RP well.
    +1

18. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Gotta go with a +1 on this

19. CYJ11

CYJ11 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    Seeing as Loxxy is clearly dedicated to becoming an admin upon seeing this, I switch my vote to a +1.

20. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.