1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Loxxy's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Loxxy, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Loxxy

Loxxy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Maya Wright
    Your In-Game name:
    Steam name:
    Loxxy
    Roleplay name: Maya Trischitti
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41119068
    Country & Timezone: United Kingdom GMT+1
    Server Playtime: 2 Weeks
    Past Experience:
    • I have been an admin/mod on a few different Minecraft servers during it's popularity. (Most of these are now outdated and I have forgotten their names.)
    • I was an admin on some small-scale Teamspeak servers (Sethioz, Little Boxes and a few other outdated ones. [I am still a moderator on Little Boxes but I haven't been on Sethioz's in a very long time due to me falling out with the owner.])
    • I was a trial admin on a Fallout 13 - SS13 server (The site was suspended, and I no longer play on it. See for yourself - http://longedprey.x10host.com/showthread.php?tid=26)
    • I am currently a trial on EnderNetwork which is a new server that is passworded and not yet available to the public as it is in development. http://endernetworkservers.com/thread/admin-app-for-loxxy-10119
    Have you donated?
    Yes, $20
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    It's been awhile since I've ever been devoted to a community, game or server for so long. Chronet has managed to capture my heart.. twice in fact. The first time I played on this server was back in October 24th of 2013. I was really young and my friend and I were both bored and we found Chronet. I played on it for the next year and then stopped after I became tired of Garry's Mod all together.

Eventually I came back on Chronet on the 22nd of June 2016 and I have been active ever since. Addicted would describe it better. I have been much more active than I ever could have ever hoped to be in 2013, partly thanks to my college schedule. I went from 0 to 200 posts in just a few months. I love this community, even in the most toxic of times and as much as some admins may hate it, I probably post the most ban requests because I believe that there is only a finite number of minges, and thus admins and ban requests can make a difference to the server. I've played as a cop for a large majority of my play-through and thus I interact with the community a lot. Additionally my experience from admins and from playing as a police officer has helped me understand how evidence is handled and how an admin cannot ban someone without their own visual proof of an offence just as a cop cannot necessarily arrest someone for killing someone else without context or visual evidence.

Although I haven't been an admin on a game server for a long time, I feel as if I am prepared to deal with the weight which the duty of being an admin comes with. I have met a lot of people over the months who I have spent time with and had a lot of fun with (Include but are not limited to:)

@Coolrune206 @Jack Traid @Brunnea @Mason Crows @SCORPEANrtd @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate @Evan Diamond @WoLF[James] @James Newman @Angel But also Devil @SpartanXxX97 @BlueberryMuffin @Carter @Hammy The Gorilla

I have a 2 day ban on record which I have @Simple's permission for. After I was banned from Chronet for two days I re-read the rules over to make sure that it would not happen again. After this I started spamming out my Ban Requests in waves, however the majority of my ban requests have been posted on Major rule breaks or a large succession of minor rule breaks.
    I have communicated with a large number of the staff and I enjoy spending time with them. Most recently @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate and I ran a grammar school admin event.

I am doing Law and Politics in college and I feel that these subjects will compliment my admin position better as I go along, as well as being an admin being a life experience for me to improve myself as a person and improve my understanding of rules, laws and punishments. Simply put, I believe these two factors will compliment each other.

Lastly I would like to note my (In my opinion) lack of bias. I have never posted a ban request or not posted a ban request because of who somebody was, with the exception of new players breaking minor rules. I have posted ban requests on both the Ronsons (Who I am not on good terms with, with the exception of Jon.) and I have also posted a ban request on Jeffrey Diamond, which is a family I am on good terms with. Additionally I am in a family mostly comprised of new players or players who avoid getting into a situation where they break rules so I have never had to post a ban request on anyone in the family thus far, but their name/org would not make me hesitate to post a ban request on them.
    Extra notes and TLDR Notes:
    1. I have a 2 day ban (Permission from Simple.)
    2. I spend my 1hour 20minutes to or from college either on the forums, listening to a podcast or both.
    3. I re-read the rules after my ban.
    4. I have 45 accepted ban requests as of now out of 50.
    5. I have met a lot of people.
    6. I used to play during EvilMelon.
    7. I don't hate anyone regardless of rulebreaks or otherwise.
    8. I speak English well, (Despite @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate's beliefs).
    9. I have a microphone.
    10. I love Chronet, even in it's worst times.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mason Crows

Mason Crows Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    NEUTRAL, from what I have gathered from talking to you/playing with you I really don't think its enough for me to make a decision because I would still want to know you a bit better.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  3. Loxxy

Loxxy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Maya Wright
    I am 16 we start college at 16 in the UK
    --- Post updated ---
    My DOB was wrong and I had it changed

4. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    +1 Great member of the community

I don't ever really comment on these but felt I had to here if you think Loxxy is a person to lookover.

She knows all the rules and is a great person to RP with.
    I think she would be a great addition to the staff team.

Good luck! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    Apparently you've been around for over a year and I've literally never had any interaction with you, gonna go neutral on this...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Loxxy

Loxxy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Maya Wright
    You've seen me on discord ;p I started playing around April again but before then I was on and off during evilmelon and that other map with the desert some years back.
    I played a bit in 2015 but not too much,
    I took a big break from Chronet. But I'm back for good now :D

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  7. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Didn't expect this but neutral for now. You are pretty active although

8. Audi Joni

Audi Joni Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Audi Triano
    Idk about this

9. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Neutral. I know who you are, however I think that I haven't interacted with you enough to make a decision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Loxxy

Loxxy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Maya Wright
    You should be mayor more often lel ;)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  11. DAWG

DAWG Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Eren Diamond
    +1, knows what she is doing and is online on both the server and forum very often!

• Like Like x 1
  12. CYJ11

CYJ11 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    Neutral. Applicant has proven to be biased to their friends in the past in my eyes. I have not interacted with her recently though so my neutral is definitely up in the air.

13. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Diamond
    +1, Knows the rules and how to enforce them|Never had any problems at all with them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    Neutral for now. As I have said before I feel like you don't have enough playtime overall. I do feel like you do know the rules pretty well. You are also a great roleplayer and overall person, but for now it's a neutral from me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Loxxy

Loxxy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Maya Wright
    Can you give me an example where I have?

16. Kirtio

Kirtio Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Knox
    This person has helped the server more then shark eating fish great player kind and friendly +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. CYJ11

CYJ11 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    I hate it when people ask for examples, do you really think I'm going to log every time you are biased? All I said is that in my eyes I remember experiencing you being biased towards your little group you have. I haven't interacted with you much since then though so you might have changed.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Loxxy

Loxxy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Maya Wright
    Sorry, just wanted to know if you maybe had an example that you could remind me of.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  19. Deku

Deku Member

Roleplay name:
    Dimitri Smith
    +1 I don't think my vote matters because I'm relatively new, but I think Loxxy is pretty nice and definitely has qualities of admin, in fact she practically is based on her ban requests and how she handles herself. Would definitely help out the community!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Angel But also Devil

Angel But also Devil Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Angel Wright
    +1 Great player, She'll beat me if I don't put +1

• Funny Funny x 1