1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Limepally's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Morgan Hunt, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgan Hunt

Morgan Hunt Premium Member

Your In-Game name:
    Morgan Hunt [Limepally]

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47599757

Country & Timezone:
    The United States of America
    UTC -6:00 (Central Timezone)

Server Playtime:
    Four Weeks (31 days)

Past Experience:
    I was the owner of a pretty large Clan called Eternal Inferno. We had servers, groups and guilds that I managed across a plethora of games including World of Warcraft, Minecraft, DayZ, WarZ, League of Legends, Mech Warrior Online, Starforge, Terra, Space Engineers, Guild Wars, and many more. I managed a website with forums for the clan as well as updating our servers and organizing events. We probably had anywhere from 100 to 300 dedicated members and countless drop in people. The clan was established back in 2008 and has been disbanded “officially” since around 2012. I am currently the owner of a public Ventrilo server as well as a moderator on several forums (mostly beta testing forums). I have been in countless other leadership positions away from the online world including but not limited to Soccer Officiating, being a Manager/Supervisor at several jobs (Rec Center, Movie Theatre, etc) as well as a Justice on several Judiciary Boards at the academic and professional level.

Have you donated?
    Yes, $40.

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    Well, for starters I would like to acknowledge some of my flaws. I know I have not been involved with this community long, nor am I best friends with everyone that will end up commenting on this application. I am sure there are those of you out there who may have had a “bad” experience with me too. I can be quite matter of fact, and scoped in on issues at times as well. All that being said I believe I should be an admin because despite those flaws I think I can be a very useful and integral part of the community. I have been giving a lot of time to this community despite being relatively new to it. Many of the people who have had bad experiences with me like Markoozy, TheTrueRyan, HipHopHobo, Wolf Man (JoJo), One Million Ducks and starboy103 I am now actually pretty good friends with (This statement is less about knowing people and more about being able to reconcile and make amends). I have a plethora of experience being in an administrative position and I am a pretty quick learner/adapter.

On to a more mushy reason: it is not often that I find myself falling in love with a community/server but there is no other way to describe what happened to me and Chronet. I was pretty skeptical about the whole GMOD thing when my friends first convinced me to get it but within the first hour of playing GMOD on Chronet I already knew I was here to stay. I have met many great people while playing on this server and I am sure I will meet many more. I want to give everything that I have to offer to this server and I don’t think there is any better way than being an Admin. It is a huge responsibility and I know that many of the current Admins are tired and probably a little overworked. So here I am putting my stake in to see what happens.

Extra notes:
    -Strong Technical Knowledge
    -Very Active
    -On during peak and quiet hours
    -I have been banned for over 30min but received permission from Simple to post an application
    -Mechanical Engineering and Math student at The University of Alabama
    -Soccer Official
    -Fluent English speaker
    -Can understand several other languages including but not limited to Spanish, French, German
    -Working microphone

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    See latest post.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  3. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    meh. I'm going to go a bit neutral on this, not really leaning towards anything. he can be a bit of a dick at times, but hes usually able to clean himself up during those times. other than that,he has a pretty good knowledge about the rules*, good rper, and a pretty kewl kid if ya ask me. But for now, I'm going neutral.
    *he does seem to get into a LOT of arguments about the rules (my rules are right, your rules are wrong, sort of arguments) which can be VERY problematic when trying to do admin duty's (trust me, I know.) I would recommend getting to know the rules a bit more, if you don't know if something is or isnt a rule, check. if it isnt, don't continue arguing until know for a fact or get a majority of players saying its allowed (mostly more... knowledgeable players...)

4. HipHopHobo

HipHopHobo Active Member

Like above, I am also neutral. I might have been the one who hated Limepally the most when he first joined and yes, he was a pretty big D-bag when he first joined, but he did clean up his act. I haven't been playing recently so it woundnt be fair for me to give a definite answer. I have seen both sides of Limepally. I just need to see more of the good side when I play.

5. eztec8

eztec8 New Member

hes kind of a dick, but he does know rules and follows them. he makes fair laws and RP's pretty well, my vote may not count as much as others but hes got my +1

6. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Active Member

+1 #limeforworldleaderadminge2014

7. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Gremory
    I'm going to say... +1! I mean, Lime can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but he seems to know the rules very well, and is a very good RPer!

8. SirByrnes

SirByrnes New Member

+1 He knows the rules and I have seen him act like a leader multiple times. Good guy.

9. grigdog

grigdog New Member

I like him, seems to break the rules but we all have our slips now and then. He would make a great admin since he dosen't seem like a active troll, but again with the slips :D
    PS I like bananas :p
    1 point to griffindor (1+)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  10. Schwann

Schwann New Member

At first, a few people told me about how much of a mingey jerk he was. After actually playing with him for a while, he does seem like a pretty nice guy and definitely knows the rules well, and he does his best to enforce them.
    +1

11. K-9

K-9 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Johnny Mayfair
    Since I came back and started playing Lite Roleplay again on May 2014. Limepally added me as a friend on Steam on June 2014 in Lite Roleplay.

Since June 2014 til' now from my experiance with Limepally I would say nice guy, funny, interesting, understands the rules well and fun guy to be around with.

When me and Limepally went to make a base, Limepally also made a shooting windows that would crouch through and I told him about not crouching through the shooting windows in the rules, and straight away he made a shooting windows that wouldn't crouch through. So therefore Limepally shows that he listens to players which is a great skill to have when applying for admin!

Limepally also corrected me about the party system in the rules and Limepally was right! So therefore Limepally shows that he remembers the rules well and helps players understand the rules.

Limepally is a interesting roleplaying player, he made the church and made himself a priest which made me laugh when he uses his microphone, Limepally also made engineer which was about selling the building using props for dupes which is interesting and Limepally also made a Strip Club in the Night Club building with a really cool stage. So this shows that Limepally has talent in roleplaying!

Overall as I'm a optimistic person and looks forward to the future I can say that Limepally is a great addition to the admin team!

1++ from me!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  12. TTJake

TTJake Active Member

Neutral, leaning towards +1 heavily,
    Mainly why it isnt a straight +1 is because as Cubikon said
    Aswell, I think you need to work on your respect, it's not necessary but nice, every now and then I see some words being thrown in OOC, which are not needed at all, because if you cant respect a player base, they wont respect you.
    Neutral

13. Morgan Hunt

Morgan Hunt Premium Member

I will try to work on this going forward ^^. Its a bad trait that I have. I tend to get very heated.

14. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

Despite my automatic and immediate encouragement to Limepally about his application, I waited a decent amount of time prior to responding. And after waiting and watching quite a bit, I now realize my encouragement was well suited.

Lime has a fantastic essence about him in a role play environment that allows other players to prosper as well as himself. In many situations, I have watched him prioritize RP over beneficially playing (TL;DR, his RP is genuine). Along with this, he follows the rules, as well as enforces them, which in my opinion allows him to be a great community member and player. Along with these major beneficial factors, he is quite active.

I wish you the best of luck. +1 from me.

15. Deathreap

Deathreap Member

When I first met Limepally it wasn't the ideal experience, I got a ban request from him near to when i first started playing, so I disliked him a bit. But over time I got to know Lime better, and he really knows what hes talking about. There have been many occasions where he has shown skills that you need in an admin. Leadership, Knowledge, Integrity, and Experience. All of which he has diligently shown throughout the course that I've seen him play. I give him a thumbs up, and hope that his future does look bright to being accepted as an admin. +1

16. Shrek

Shrek New Member

+1 should be admin

17. 400

400 Retired Trial Admin

+1 from me
    Mature player who does their best to play by the rules (from what I've seen) I feel that Limepally deserves a trial run

18. XxOptic_BlazezxX

XxOptic_BlazezxX New Member

A+ Seems like he would be a good addition to the current staff.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  19. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    thats not how app ratings work

20. XxOptic_BlazezxX

XxOptic_BlazezxX New Member

Sorry, I have edited my post. I was not fully aware that he deserved an A+.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.