1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Leo (reduced)

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by LeoTheRipper, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeoTheRipper

LeoTheRipper New Member

In-Game Name: Leo
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leotherip/
    Server banned from: Gmod rp
    Invoked on: 8/15/2013
    Ban Length: 1m
    Ban Reason: Mainly RDM
    Banned by Admin: Scorp
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I just want a reduced band time. I did the crime so I’ll do the time. But you see, my time is too long. Scorp saw my previous accidental ban, and gave me a ban time long than it should have been. (Scorp and I have talked and have sorted it all out).

2. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    After talking to him, I noticed that his previous ban for mass RDM (1w) was a unbanned and wasn't meant for him.
    I think his ban should be reduced to 1 week, instead of 1 month.

3. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

Since I was directly involved I have the right to post. Sorry about getting in the heat of the moment and trying to get you banned to hard dude. I've just been having a really bad time on chronet lately with all the minges and stuff.

4. Amarok

Amarok Retired Staff Member

That stuff can also go via PM since it does not really add anything about the situation.

Anyway, reducing this to 1 week.
    Edit: THis is your steam ID btw: STEAM_0:0:39784323. You can find it by copying your profile URL, go to steamidfingder.com and paste your profile URL
    Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.