1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

Jimmy Bell Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Progressive, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Mr. Progressive

Mr. Progressive Member

Roleplay name:
    Brock Vegas
    Steam name: Brock
    Roleplay name: Jimmy Bell
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105393052
    Server banned from: Chronet
    Invoked on: 7/16/17
    Ban length: Permanent Ban
    Ban reason: Playing a racist song (Even tho i didn't)
    Banned by admin: Brunnea
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: 1. I wasn't even playing the song some kid was playing the song while i was talking and she thought i was playing it 2. I was a DJ for the event and there were 3 others and i can see how she could have gotten us confused because i was playing Flex Like Oof while the kid before me was playing the Racist Song so im guessing she thought we were both playing it. 3. She didn't even give the kid a warning to switch the song or anything and she sure as hell didnt even give me a warning to stop playing Flex Like Oof. Im guessing she thought i was playing something else idek tbh. (Thats a fellow DJ Preforming the Russian National Anthem just to prove that there were in fact DJs)

Attached Files:

2. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    I took a while to ban you just to make sure I was still hearing that song coming from you.

I did, which is why you're in this position.

3. Mr. Progressive

Mr. Progressive Member

Roleplay name:
    Brock Vegas
    I was playing Flex Like Oof lmao