1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED JB1701's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by JB1701, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    Your In-Game name:
    Cole Ronson now know as (Cole Brown)
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:91193551
    Country & Timezone:
    United States of America, Us East Standard Time
    Server Playtime:
    7 Weeks
    Past Experience:
    I been admin on other Garry Mod's servers, was Co-owner on two Minecraft servers, and was admin/owner on Three Rust servers. I have dealt with a lot of issue with the servers and players and dealt with them in a efficient manner.
    Have you donated?
    28 Dollars
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve to be admin because I have been on for a long time now and i think there is not a lot of admins that have time to get on, so i want to change that. I want to make sure everyone has a good Role Play experience.I am one of the most active players ( I am on every day, I might not post but I know what is goes on.) and I think I would be a good part of the admin team. I know all of the rules and I know the server well. I am willing to take time out of my Role Play time and put it towards the server and helping others. Also, another reason why I think I should be admin is because I am not biased and I wont abuse my powers. I will treat everyone with the same respect and I will take my job very seriously.
    Extra notes:
    - I have a high quality microphone, witch works well.
    - I Speak English well.
    - I have two bans (given permission by Simple)
    - I really do enjoy spending my time on the server.
    - I am available almost all the time.
    - I am a person that is willing to help new players and old players.
    NOTE: I am a member of the Ronsons and I do not agree with some of the things that they do. Some of you would think poorly about us but please do not let that affect your opinion on me.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  2. TheTrumpMeister

TheTrumpMeister Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Vincent Luciano
    While we've had our differences in the past, that was just pure saltiness. I see him on all the time, he roleplays all the time. You earned it my friend.
    +1

3. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

+2 from my past experiences with you and from what I have seen on both forums and server you care about the server and you like to throw minges trolls and rules breakers in the fucking can. Most people that have disagreements with you and don't like you because you're in the Ronsons are only going to -1 for the soul purpose of that they don't like you. He cares about the server a lot!, hes nice, he calm, hes been on here for a while and is aware of the community and all of its current inhabitants. Again I can see you as an Adminge Admin. Good luck my black friend :)

4. Khypher

Khypher Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Septim
    EDIT: I have changed from a +1 to a -1. Huge dick, disrespectful, and just rude.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  5. AngryBaldMan

@SCORPEANrtd why are you rating a serious admin application dumb what the fuck is dumb about. You are clearly rate trolling.
    Edit** Stop hiding behind ratings and comment

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  6. thegrilandmuffin

thegrilandmuffin Active Member

This guy is straight up thug and one of the most straight up thug fella's ive meet on the server mayne. Since tyrese will not be able too reply too this app and since im basicly the white brother of him,mayne im gonna take his vote mayne and go with a +2

Ps. Tyrese said you ride ass good and that you rided his ass good.

7. Same

Same Member

+1 I've played with cole almost the whole time I was on chronet and everyday he played for atleast 8 hours each day. He would be great as an admin as he knows the rules and he is very active. Definitely someone that would make a great addition to the staff on chronet.

8. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    Going to go ahead and -1 this for now. Player has not shown any admin like qualities what so ever. However, I will continue to play and my opinion may change over time.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  9. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    +1 He knows the rules and he knows how to enforce them. When I met Cole, he knew the rules and he helped new people. Now, he's roleplaying more than before.

(Good luck mayne :))

10. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    Thank you everyone for the positive support.

11. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    It's quite obvious that i'm going to say no to this.
    A Month ago you were blatantly lying to me about a situation you were banned for, a couple days later you decided to call my house, along with your troll friend. Now you expect this all to be forgiven or disappear, and that you should become an admin? You can't be serious.

Now, i'm really not sure why it is you were unbanned for this, but that doesn't truly matter here, let's just stick to what the video shows, shall we?

Why should you be trusted in the position of Admin, when you clearly can't be trusted to tell the truth?

Way to jump to conclusions, i've simply been waiting for this video to upload... Sure, he might be serious in posting it, but that doesn't mean it's not stupid. He should not be a staff member at Chronet anytime soon. It takes a little bit longer than a MONTH to claim "i've changed" after all.

12. AngryBaldMan

No my simple question is what the fuck is dumb about the app! You do this with every app put up by people that you don't like. There is nothing dumb about it.

13. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    I actually was unbanned for that reason but either way I respect everyones has to say.

14. Same

Same Member

To be honest scorp the one time you get on you see cole doing that. I was on everyday for a month and a half for atleast 12 hours a day and ive seen you on maybe 3-4 times for and hour or two. You haven't seen the things he actually does for the server to make it fun for everyone else like rping a gun shop or a bakery. Simple gave him permission to post this admin app because he thought his past bans were fine to the point where he could post this. People change scorp and you need to realize that, its sad to see you have such a negative feeling towards cole but if thats how you feel then so be it.

15. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    I'm sorry but to me, Cole, you seem like that kinda person which just has fun on Chronet. That might seem weird, but what I'm trying to say is that you don't usually exercise the kind of behavior I expect an admin to demonstrate. You're that person who makes shit interesting, but you're definitely not the person who upholds the rules. On these grounds, I will -1 this app.

16. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Right. Are you claiming that the video shows that you weren't telling Nikolai to RDM, that you didn't join in, that you weren't lying your ass off to me?
    Additionally, want to comment on you and your troll friend calling my house or no?

I've said it, the fact that he posted an application just a month after this shit is stupid IMO, so lay off why don't you? It has nothing to do with me not liking him, it's how he's conducted himself, from what i've experienced.

Not in the past two weeks, but i've been on quite a lot, mostly undercover, so of course you wouldn't see me. And sure, Simple's allowed him to post, doesn't mean I have to +1 the damn thing. People do change, sure, but i've seen nothing from him to suggest that in a month he's changed, besides his vague apology letter. Maybe if he had posted this in a few months, but the fact remains that it's only been a month since those actions, and since he called my house. I don't think a month is enough time to convince me otherwise.

17. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    nah
    If you really think you could get admin, you might need to get checked out. You have started constant flame wars on the forums and are ex(*cough cough* hypocrisy here)treamly immature and in no way seem fit for admin. The only people +1ing you are your friends. I'm sure most people can agree with me here.

18. Same

Same Member

What does him calling you have to do with him being an admin? And he didn't call you, Dickey did and Dickey is permd.

19. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    If someone is going to call a Staff Member's house because they were banned, they clearly shouldn't be given a position of authority on the server.
    Also you're wrong, both Dickey and Cole called my house... Here, let me just post some pics, unfortunately I made a mistake and don't have the middle bit of the chat, but this shows well enough that he eventually admitted to calling my house.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Edit: I went ahead and further investigated this player and have decided to bring down my vote to a -1

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.