1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

James Willow's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by truesasssin, Nov 24, 2017.

1. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name:
    James Willow
    Your In-Game name:
    Steam name: Truesassin
    Roleplay name: James Willow

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75642354

Country & Timezone:
    United states & Central time UTC-06:00

Server Playtime:
    Playtime: 16344 minutes | 272.4 hour(s) | 11.35 day(s)

Past Experience:
    I've been Admin on a few different servers of a few different games.
    Minecraft
    I've owned a few minecraft servers, none of which got too huge and all died out because i went broke, but i got a lot of good experience from them. They taught me to be very patient and accepting and helpful to people no matter how big or small they are they should all be treated the same.
    Since then I've stopped playing minecraft and have went full time Gary's mod.
    Gary's Mod
    • DarkRP - I have been staff on a few servers, none over 30 players max, but they gave me experience with the admin tools and programs that most servers use and they, like the minecraft experience, have taught me better ways to treat people, good habits on how a "role model" admin should act and treat/help others. Upon further request I can elaborate any information needed.
    • TTT- Now this is where I learned to deal with the Flamers and the RDMers in the world. If you have anything to do with a TTT server you have to deal with RDM every round, Now i know for DarkRP you don't Slay someone a round for RDM, but it taught me to talk people out of RDM and to talk them into having fun and enjoying the server despite their urge to shoot whoever they see on sight. It also taught me how to work together with other admins and players to find who did something and to work that out as well.

Have you donated?
    Yes 20 dollars with 2 3 month premium memberships

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve to be an admin on Chronet because like everywhere else I love helping people, and I love having to think. As a career I am an EMT so I have to think things out every time i'm at work, and i would put Chronet no different. I would make sure the server stayed under control when everyone thought the world was ending, I would assist new comers who didn't know how to do something, I would solve that problem with the guy who was mic spamming by the ERU station, I would put my all into making Chronet an even better server than it already is (its the best server already but i'd make sure it stayed that way.) I'm a country boy so I was raised with manners, as everyone should be, so in sits when people got out of hand I would make sure that the sit was calmed down, fix whatever the problem was, and make sure the majority is satisfied with the outcome. I know that admin is not all about the sits, so I would also help when someones car got stuck in a sign for some reason, it happens, don't judge, but most importantly I would make sure the job gets done the right way in a very timely manner.

Extra notes:
    -I'm a very witty person, but i'm also a serious person and I will go to war for something I believe in.
    -I'm trustworthy, you can count on me when the job needs done.
    -I would dedicate all my time to making the server great and keeping it great
    -I will continue donating because i love the premium perks even if i get accepted because I know the server needs money to improve and stay up.

I would like to thank you all if you made it this far for reading my application, i hope you would consider me being apart of your Chronet staff team. Feel free to ask me questions in the comments section or in game, I'm always up for answering some questions. God bless you all have a great rest of your days.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  2. Vhondy

Vhondy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Yutang
    Netural is a really nice and helpful guy I just haven't seen you on in a while

3. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Sorry kiddo, from what I see you don't meet some requirements. First one is, you clearly don't have 100+ posts, you only have 5, and I'm pretty sure you're not 17 years old.
    Adding on, you're never active on the forums.
    I rarely see you on the server also.

4. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    -1. You have no activity on the forums, I don’t even know you, and you haven’t done anything to make yourself stand out among the other players.

5. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    Neutral - Is a pretty chill dude, but haven't seen ya on in a while.

6. hammer_wolf

hammer_wolf Member

Roleplay name:
    Stephano Botanski
    +1 From what I've seen you are a pretty cool dude, but you haven't been very active.

7. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

5 forum posts, and who are you?
    No.

8. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

-snip-
    Updated

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  9. Aluminum

Aluminum Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Carmen Sandiego
    Haven’t seen you on the server, and you have no forum activity.

Can’t support this at the moment.

10. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    Neutral but leaning toward -1. Never see you online.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  11. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    no idea who you are but i'm gonna be nice for once in my life

neutrality.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    I did tell you that you're gonna get shit on if you don't get that forum activity lol. Gonna go with a neutral for now. As I said before stay active on the server and use the forums more until you get to 40-70 posts (shitposts, trolling, etc doesn't count. You need actually useful and appropriate content for this.) at least before considering applying. I know that you're excited to become an admin but this stuff takes time and you gotta work for it first and get to know everyone.

13. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    You're a nice guy and I've seen you quite a bit, not really that much as of lately (excluding the server being down) but I think you rushed this especially due to your lack of forum activity. Neutral

14. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Regarding the 17 years old bit, I think you might be confusing a different tweedle. I've spoken to this guy a few times and he sounds as old as he claims to be.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    Fair enough. Consider that revoked

16. James Newman

James Newman Retired Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    I have absolutely no idea on who you are, nor seems like most of the members do. Besides from that, you only have 5 posts on the forums. I'll go with a -1 for now.

17. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    Not going to lie I'm not too sure if I've ever seen you on the server ( I'm very forgetful thought)
    If you become more active within the community and become well-known and not for trolling sure.
    0 for now

18. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Zero forum activity. Not super active. You're a nice guy, but I put fitness for duty above personal opinion.

19. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    5 posts and barely 2 weeks, I would say wait a bit

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    You haven't been on in about month. You can't be this inactive if you're looking to become staff