1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Jack Traid's admin application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Jack Traid, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    To be honest I think you'd be perfect for admin, if we wanted another inactive one. I feel like you aren't very active on the server what so ever to be honest. I think you are an awesome roleplayer when you are on the server and you do what you can to help others out. I also know that you know understand the rules very well and playtime is not an issue for you. You being inactive a lot doens't really help the server though in my opinion because we have enough inactive admins as it is. It's going to be a NEUTRAL from me for now.

Edit: Changing to +1

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  2. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    I come on a fair amount, just keep to myself when i don't have much time. More recently, GMod has been bugging out and i am in the process of repairing it.
    I have spoken to a few about my issues and have been told how to fix them.
    Another thing is i usually only have 7:30pm till 10:30pm to myself on weekdays (excluding holidays)
    On weekends i spend almost all of my time on the server unless one of the following applies:
    • I have been asked to play with someone.
    • I have been asked to help someone with a project, or tech issue.
    • My net has gone down/Power cuts (A few of those recently in my area [Plz no track me from that])
    • My GMod has crashed 2 times in 30 minutes.
    • Or my wireless card crashes.
    There are more, but i'm in a rush, so this is all for now. Thank you for bringing up your concerns.

3. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    I'm seeing less of jack too but all of times changed after the end of summer

4. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    I am so so so so close to giving you a +1 but it's just I haven't seen you active in a while. It is probably because of school but I would like to see you in game and play with you a bit before a make a final decision.
    Neu-+1

5. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    Then I don't see why you're applying if you have so many issues and I think you should've fixed these issues before you applied.

6. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Fix a power cut? o_O
    Honestly admin apps take a while so I wouldn't be surprised if these issues were fixed by the end of his app.

7. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    The issues have been after the app started. The bugs came about a week before you spoke to me and Christ in GM (First time i met you) and has gotten worse. The internet issues are new and the steam bug i have was avoidable while my internet was at 100% The power cuts have been this week, but the power came back last night hence i came on for a quick hello before i was pulled aside by someone.

The fact of the matter is these issues are solvable but were unpredicted. I don't know if you have a Tardis, or a suped-up DeLorean, but if you are offering to go back in time and tell me about the forcoming issues and how to avoid them, feel free.

Also, i am still reasonably active, but rarely see you on. Please take into account time zones being 4-7 hour difference based on who has told me what.

8. Mason Crows

Mason Crows Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    -snip- Jack replied before me.

9. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Sorry xD

10. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    I understand now. Would just like to see you on more.

11. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Assuming i'm not kidnapped and held at gunpoint to fix something. I should be on Friday evening. The real thing is mornings. On a weekend morning the only admins i ever see on regularly are @Official Silvershine and @Christ again, because of timezones.
    I know the power issue is 'fixed' (or at least they claim it is) so i should be fine. Just remember when i do these up till midnight things with all of you i go to sleep at 6am or something. Meaning that my work output on my code becomes weakened.

12. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    Changed to neutral for now.

Edit: Changing to +1 great role player and fun to be around! Knows the rules pretty well and I believe he can enforce them when needed! Would make a great addition to staff.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  13. Loxxy

Is a trash player, but it's for a good cause so I'm going to keep my +1
    [​IMG]

14. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    I'm chill to talk to you IG. Can i get your timezone? That way i can work out what times i am on in your zone. I haven't seen you either so i'm sure if i pull an all-nighter this weekend with my compound thing, i'd be fine to talk and play. (Provided i don't kill myself while building, i do that a lot.)

15. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    I am EST so since you are from the UK I am guessing you are GMT. If your not well... I don't know then. Yea but I will check the difference and see what times I can get on to play with you.

Difference is 5 hours so i will see what I can do

16. Loxxy

Yeah the UK is GMT +1

17. CainM101

CainM101 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kembal
    You helped me out a bunch one of the times I was mayor, gave me the confidence to enjoy myself more. +1

18. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Staying with a strong +1. Definitely ready for promotion.

19. Nerva666

Nerva666 Premium Member

+666 good guy from everything i have seen, good member in community.

20. Shadow Genesis

Shadow Genesis Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Logan King
    +1 enforces the rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.