1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Jack Traid's admin application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Jack Traid, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Neutral for now.

2. Optisung

Optisung Member

+1
    GOODMAN

3. DamSimm

DamSimm Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Damarkis Simoulis
    Neutral
    +Acts mature on the forums
    +Is an active member
    +Is a respectable and admirable player

-Seems to be rather new to the community

As for in-game behavior, I cannot judge that on vacation.

4. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    Alright fine, Jack Traid is relatively new. However considering how well known he is and the activity he has put in I don't see a problem.

+ Mature & professional behavior
    + Super friendly & helpful
    + Active in-game and on the forums
    + Good application (Not great, but good enough)
    + Knows and follows the rules perfectly
    + Encourages and participates in roleplay
    +/- Somewhat new

Overall +1

5. dark_as_midnight

dark_as_midnight New Member

-1 new to the server and no experience i think hed be a bad admin

6. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Thank you for taking time to post here. I appreciate the fact that i am new to the server which is deterring some of the people who don't play with me much.
    Assuming by experience you mean i have never been an admin on an active server i shall leave you this: "Everyone must start somewhere."
    Thanks again for taking your time to speak your mind.

7. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Knight
    Just want to ask before I give my input. I haven't played with you much on the server. However, I confront you with this question: What have you done to be "more than the average player"? An Admin is not someone who is just a player who has special privilages. An Admin is someone who stands out as an amazing RPer and someone who overall is more than the average player. Now, I don't mean how popular you are, I just mean how have you made yourself stand out amongst all the other players on the server?

Again, I haven't really played with you much at all on the server, but from what I'm seeing in the comments, you are a really nice guy. I'll give my final input after you reply to my question :)

8. Tommy Luciano

Tommy Luciano Member

Roleplay name:
    I Quit
    Would one up this one but I gotta say I'm neutral for now,don't get my wrong your a good friend but we just got like 3 new admins and some the old staff was active before I was banned.

9. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    As for RP:
    Ever seen one of those shows where they have a table with like a plant or something and someone's under the table? Well i have done that with a coke plant i made. Literally a coke plant. I took a plant and stuck some cans of that green coke life stuff. Every so often i would spawn a red coke can drink and say: "One of the cans have ripened, feel free to take them."
    I have also done an upside down apartment tour with @Markoozy @Carter Bates @FangTheGamer All the furniture was on the ceiling and you had to use you camera and flip it around to take the tour.
    I also did a jovial British invasion RP where i spawned a terrible looking submarine i had built and some tanks. I feel like my crewmates enjoyed all the tank rides#1
    There were some more, but i find the comical ones nicer, that way people who don't RP much don't feel out of place.
    Here is my favourite:
    Confused British tourist RP. I would drive around (following UK traffic laws and stop by some people and talk to them, saying: "Can you explain why my steering wheel is on the wrong side?"
    I made full use of my indicators and when @Kyle Wick (No idea what his forum name is) pulled me over he politely tries to help me understand US traffic laws and i "/me pulls out English to American dictionary" and stop using the formal language i was and butchered some abbreviations. I even had a crowd that joined in and laughed through it all, that is a nice thing about communities that know each other. They each other's jokes e.t.c.

Thank you for taking your time to post your inquiry on this thread. If anyone else has one, just ask!

10. xxcover01

xxcover01 Member

Has a great understanding of the rules and Rp a ton. It will be sad day when you become admin but you fit for it +1

11. Brunnea

Brunnea Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    +1

Jack genuinely cares about the community, and is a very good roleplayer. Although he is new, I think his judgment and maturity outshines that, and honestly he acts like someone whos been here since Simple invented the wheel.
    He's a good egg.

12. FangTheGamer

FangTheGamer Member

Roleplay name:
    Alex Jerinoe
    +1 Great Swat, Knows the Rules, Respectful, and doesn't break any rules himself.

13. Mason Crows

Mason Crows Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    +1 Although he is new I still think he deserves it as he is a great role player, has a great understanding of the rules and is very mature!

14. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Goodbye guys
    <snip>

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  15. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    Going to go Neutral and the only reason for this is because of how new you are. I would recommend you wait some time until you have been on the server long enough to know all the people and the vibe. I may or may not change my answer later but It depends on what kind of player you turn into during the time it take for the management team to decide on new trial admins.

16. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    [​IMG]
    Credit goes to @K-9 for the image.​

17. Khypher

Khypher Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Septim
    SEEMS LIKE ADMIN MATERIAL +1 :woot:

18. Apollo