1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUGGESTION Improved Mining System

Discussion in 'Chronet v2' started by Thicc Krillin, Feb 13, 2018.

?

What should be added?

1. Rare minerals

2. NPC buying metal

3. More guns

4. All of the above/2+

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    Hey, so I thought that the current mining system was pretty bland and we need a new one.

Current mining system: Mine, sell rocks to NPC, sell metal to people/make guns with metal

Possible revamp: NPC could be able to buy metal (100-150~ bucks), more minerals found in rocks (i.e. diamond, copper), more guns to make with metal.

Uses: The use for everything is pretty obvious, except for more minerals. The minerals would be very rare (1/50 or 1/100 chance to mine), and as such, could be worth 2-5k. OR Diamonds could be brought to a shop to be made into items such as rings, crowns(?), earrings, etc. The same could be done with gold, (i.e. being made into a gold ring or possible gold plating for surfaces(?)).

Of course, you don't have to use all of these, but they're just quick suggestions to think about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Remove the all of the above option in the poll and just allow multiple votes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    EDIT: Allowed multiple choices on polls, too lazy to figure out how to remove choices.

4. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    In terms of the way, the mining system works functionality wise, it will probably remain the same for V2. Although, I'll probably make it possible to sell all ores that you mine back to the NPC (obviously balanced prices).

5. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    if ur wanting to add more items i would recommend we think about implementing some sort of expensive end game esque bank size upgrading system

atm bank size is limited when you are hoarding event items and such with the only way to increase it being a premium membership subscription

• Agree Agree x 1