1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I'm Back"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by truesasssin, Jan 29, 2018.

1. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name:
    James Willow
    Hello all you chronetians out there!
    Thanks for checking out my new thread.. As most of you know, I have been totally MIA for a while. I left the server without cause or reasoning. Now that I am back I feel like I can comfortably tell the reason. First I begin with, I'm sorry for leaving without warning. It was unannounced and very uncalled for. I took this break because I was spending too much time on here. I began making terrible grades in my courses at school and I needed to get focused on what will matter in the long run. I'm studying to be an EMT, and it requires a lot of work and studying. That being said, the time I could have been studying, I was playing Chronet. The course is over and I passed, so I am willing to rededicate my time to Chronet. I applied for staff a long time ago and it seems to have just posted before Christmas (During my time of AWOLness) Which was a very bad way to start people replying to my application. So for you all who viewed that, thank you, and thank you for your feedback. I am rededicating my time to the server and whatever else it takes to be a better person for all of Chronet. Thank you all great people for reading, have a great day.
    -With love
    James Willow

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

Well done passing :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name: