1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IdentityRPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Medic, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Alright, I would like to start this off by saying, a special thanks to @Porpoise Dan for showing me this game. I'm pretty sure he doesn't give as much as a rats ass as I do, but thanks man xD

Alright, so I present to you a game, called IdentityRPG. I'm not too sure if any of you have heard of this game, but it looks fuckin dope. I couldn't help but show off this game, saying its something we all would enjoy. This game is basically what we do on Chronet, but obviously more optimized, newer graphics, more to do, etc. The way this game works, is they use the money that people purchase the game with (pledge), and use it towards the game.They have over 200,000 raised at the moment.

They have many forms of their "passports", which is your copy of the game. You have citizen ($15.00), which basically is a standard copy of the game, Founder ($30.00) which gives you a standard copy of the game, with the ability to do the beta testing when released, as well as a founder hat, Cabbie ($50.00) gives you everything stated previously, plus a rusted car, which I'm not sure what its worth, Motorist ($60.00) which gives you everything stated previously, plus $1000 in game cash, Homeowner ($90.00) which gives you everything stated before, plus a old dirt bike, studio apartment, and a one car garage, Biker ($100.00) which gives you everything stated before, plus a used motorcycle, Up-Sized ($150.00) which gives you everything stated before, plus a one bedroom apartment, Speed Demon ($250.00) which gives you everything stated before, plus a luxury 2 bedroom apartment, two car garage, and sports car, and finally, The VIP ($500.00) which gives you everything stated before, plus two bedroom apartment, and a dozen random outfits.

This game already has a couple videos out, showing what the game is about. They also have a official website for the game, and a very active twitter page, that sends out tweets multiple times a day, saying things they are adding. This game feels like a mixture between GTA and GMod/Arma Roleplay. I believe the dev team, is a small team of Arma Roleplay devs. Check this game out more! Looks dope! Just thought I'd show it to all my fellow RP fanatics.

Overview Video:
    Trailer:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Klondike Bear

Klondike Bear Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porpoise Dan
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    500$ for an apartment and literally everything

mmmmmmm no i'll wait until this comes out, before i make my full judgment, thank you very much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Markoozy

Markoozy Retired Sever Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    What would be the point in paying for all of that if
    A. the game doesn't come out due to dev bullshit or other issues or
    B. If the game sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but I'm keeping expectations low.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. kvoh

kvoh Active Member

I saw this game about a year ago from a friend who showed it to me. Looks pretty cool from the trailer but not getting to excited over it. The people who are creating the game own Asylum on arma 3 so I would think they are pretty funded. Arma 3 Altis Life if I remember correctly. Anyway seems like a cool game but many things can happen. I don't know who would spend 500$ on an apartment. Some people are super excited for this game if it ever comes out.

7. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Well that option is open for those who can afford it. Since their funds are coming from people purchasing the game, theyre smart for having that option, because I'm sure it purchased more than we think.

8. Khypher

Khypher Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Septim
    This game looks amazing, I cannot wait to play this with friends!

9. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    I agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. kvoh

kvoh Active Member

Yeah I am just saying I wouldn't even if I had the money. 500$ is a lot of money for virtual stuff in a game that might die in the future.

11. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg

Gonna bump this cus there has been many dev updates and this gameplay was released in November!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    For anyone interested, this youtuber did a Q&A with the developers. Lots of information here:

• Like Like x 2
  13. A2

A2 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Sydney Hughes
    my expectations are very low, considering they're trying to make a AAA experience with an indie team.
    we'll see how it goes, good to see they're actually communicating and giving out Q&As, progress, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. InfantHades

InfantHades Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    You know, I completely forgot about this. Glad to see progress is still underway. Seems promising.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Walter

Walter Member

Roleplay name:
    Walter Ruggiero
    I've been following this game since the kick starter and i cant wait for it to come out, It looks promising to say the least

16. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    gonna bump this because the first module of the game is coming out march 21st for people who bought the $30 package.......
    http://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

• Like Like x 1
  17. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    First Module is Almost done so I pledged $30, Hype
    [​IMG]

18. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I did 2-3 weeks ago when there was 2 left and it's barely budged, of course

• Like Like x 1
  19. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    luckily there is only 1 more task :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    This game I believe is being developed or at least published by the same people who host Asylum Altis Life on Arma 3. I could be wrong though. If you haven't tried it, I'd recommend trying it at least once.