1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be more well known

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by truesasssin, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Would you consider me well known?

1. yes

2. no

3. maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name:
    James Willow
    Hello once again everyone, It's me, James Willow.
    I come to you all today hoping that you will consider what I am about to put before you.
    I would like to become more well known in the community. Now a lot of you have seen me on before as I have been a member for, ehh, about a year. Most of you, I have made friends with, some of you I have lost in my time, but the one thing that remains steady is that I'm still a loyal member to Chronet. With it's ups and downs we have all thought of letting go, giving up, but we haven't. We all knew that with some new Big boy undies, Simple would get it together and put the server back on all four legs. And through that time, many people quit. That lost me a lot of time I could have been making my self more known.
    So I'm here on the forums now, hoping that the people reading this are interested in getting to know me and about how I function so that they can know how to vote on future posts I may make.
    That being said, if you have ANY Questions about me or anything that I do, Feel free to Pm me, Add me on discord @CoMeT_Xero56 or James Willow on the chronet discord.
    TL;DR Its James willow here, I want to become more involved and more known in the community and I lost a lot of time when chronet went down hill. I ask that you all stick with me and read the paragraph above that has my contact information in it and ask any questions.

• Old Old x 1
  2. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    actions speak louder than words...... start posting more and hanging out with people and getting more involved in RP.... find big groups of people and do your thing....... Dont be a square, do some crazy shit within the rules and just be unique

3. Vhondy

Vhondy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Yutang
    What’s your middle name

4. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name:
    James Willow
    it starts with a V :*
    --- Post updated ---
    Nicely said. Thanks for the encouragement and words.

5. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
  6. Alexander Brooks

Alexander Brooks Member

Roleplay name:
    Martin Lusso
    i know you, i think you're pretty cool

7. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name: