1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please do not post threads relating to our roleplay server here! You can post RP related things here!
    Dismiss Notice

I have Let You all Down

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KJM, Jun 1, 2017.

?

Opinon

1. Get the hell outta here!

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. WHAT!!??

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  1. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Sorry
    Since I have been back..... I have been trying my best to be as rule abiding as possible and there have been some slip ups.... not gonna lie. But other then that I think I have been helpful and respectful to new players and old players who gave the same respect to me and who was willing to give me the same kindness and friendship, other then my without mercy RP Character that raided and committed massive amounts of crime, I was a pretty chill dude that was down to chill with anyone so long as they were not a dick to me nor my friends. I would like to apologize to one group in particular, that group is the Gambino's @James Gambino, they are the people who I have "messed with" and kinda been a dick to in RP the most due to feuds between my friends and them. One MAJOR Slip up I had was when accidentally called someone the "F-word" when they and several others were frustrating me, So sorry to @Islexic for that whole deal. I also broke Fear RP in the most recent ban request on me on accident so sorry to you @Dairoki. According to 2 major members in the community I am going to be serving another community ban soon for these 2 slip ups that have occurred. So I present to you My last slip up.... It was letting all of the people who believed in me down.... I am sorry for failing you all and if I get re-perm'd due to this latest ban request on me I will accept my fate and face the fact that I will never see the light of this great community again... So overall I am sorry to those I have been rude towards in any manner and I am sorry to everyone for letting you down. Thanks for being good friends when this little glimpse of light happened.... @James Gambino @beanycheese @James Newman @Craigory @Rudy @CupHolder @wadewatts @Burbanable @Nickhbu @Brenadryl @Hammy @Medic @nflden @Salmon @SpartanXxX97 @Schwifty @atrain095 @InfantHades1 @BSFDFirefighter @Brunnea,@Benjamin Grigsby @LimeTurtl3 @Mewthree @its ya boi troy @Angel but also Devil @Kirtio @Illusion @JustARegularPotato... and any others I missed

-Jeffy Gutenberg(KJM)

cya......

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. beanycheese

beanycheese Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    please my son don't go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Brenadryl

Brenadryl Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bren Hiraeth
    Jeffy! I love you!! You are one of the sweetest people on the server and I hope you don't get banned. Everyone can see how much fun you have on Chronet and I hope that if you don't get banned you continue to play. If you ever need anything you know where to find me.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Well it seems as if I may be forced to go soon because I am "Extremely Toxic"... Which I think is kinda untrue (other then the exception of my slip ups I have posted here and all the past shit I have already worked past) I think I have been a good dood......

5. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Maxine and I get married, and our son finna leave...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Hopefully I will stick around so y'all can pay for my college !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    We all have our screw ups. I haven't looked into the ban requests personally, but they don't seem major. Sure, given your ban history the punishment will be even more severe if convicted, but I doubt it's perma worthy. Keep faith in yourself. Don't spend your time doubting yourself, others will do that for you. Always act knowing that you're in the right. In the future, just remember to always act according to the rules. It's better to lose, let's say, an AK47 than to lose the server as a whole by breaking a rule.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    I'm not crying...........

Ok maybe I was

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Craigory

Craigory Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Pepe Ronson
    I'm not mad that you made some mistakes, just disappointed.

Considering the change you made from toxic as hell from way back to your current day squeaky clean self, it would be bullshit if you got a permaban. However I think we both know as previously permabanned players the probation we are on. Hopefully you don't get banned again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Kirtio

Kirtio Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHY DOES NO ONE MENTION ME IN THIS SHIT LIKE OK

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. JustARegularPotato...

JustARegularPotato... Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bobby Hive
    @Kirtio Same... (I just think Jeffy secretly hates me)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    How the hell did you miss me. I'm literally with you like 24/7.

On a real note, it's sad to see your Chronet career come to an end. I'm not saying you will get permbanned, but you will definitely get a ban. Despite you harrassing me on my insta, we actually became good friends, which shows how much you've changed.
    If this is goodbye, then I'll miss you Jeffy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Amen to that
    why the hell would I hate you...... god dang it bobby

14. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    You should be fine dog.

Mistakes happen just learn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    Rip none of that seems worthy of perm ban

• Like Like x 1
  16. Walter

Walter Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Walter Ruggiero
    People learn from there mistakes, It's up to you to show people you've Changed
    I'm Rooting for you:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. CupHolder

CupHolder Active Member

Roleplay name:
    George Ronson
    :(( #freejeffy
    Honestly Jeffy, I've seen you change a lot from your previous perma. I've seen you inform members on rules, help people with base building rules, and you have helped me out with minges countless times. Good luck with what ever happens. Dont ban my favourite youtuber please

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Rudy

Rudy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Rudy Ronson
    Odds are, you won't get perma'd.
    You have shown that you have cleary changed, it was really bad before. You have definetly shown improvement, but everyone slips up here and there.

If this ends up being a perma and this is your final goodbye, I would like to say that you will be heavily missed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    That Half Life series is not continuing until Valve releases Half Life 3 ! Valve needs to step its shit up...
    --- Post updated ---
    Only a Two day ban..... But this is a huge lesson to me..... Thanks to everyone for the support! I love you guys and you make chronet what it is for me :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    YES, YES, YES, CONGRATS, *clears throat* and this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you're a good egg and follow the rules xD:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2