1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please do not post threads relating to our roleplay server here! You can post RP related things here!
    Dismiss Notice

i have a request

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IMBIGEDE, May 11, 2018.

1. IMBIGEDE

IMBIGEDE Member

ARE YOU TIRED OF SHITTY NIGGERS A AFRICA SERVER OWNER FUCKING NIGGERS ARE LAZY MAN WOULD YOU WANT A BLACK NIGGER NAMED SIMPLE TO LEAD A SERVER I DONT THINK SO HE IS PROABBLY A BLACK NIGGER DAD FROM WE HAVE SEEN THEN WE HAVE THE DRUGIE CHANCE AND CHRIST THE ALCHOLIC NOW LISTEN HERE YOU WORTHLESS JEWS JOIN A SERVER WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK IF HIS SERVER STAYS ONLINE OUR NOT AND DOSENT USE SOME SHIT BASIC BITCH DARK RP MAP NOW YOU FUCKING WHORES GO AHED AND JOIN MONOLITH RP AND MAKE YOUR FUCKING JEWS WETTER THEN A FAT NIGGER IN A OVEN download.jpg

2. Mooo

Mooo Member

SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP MONOLITH IS TRASH BECAUSE THE ADMINS ARE A BUNCH OF INBREDS

3. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

I AM SO EDGY CAUSE I CAN SAY NIGGER xD ONLINE WOWIE GUYS HAHA RACISM IS EDGY RIGHT, I NEED ATTENTION HAHA JOIN ANOTHER SHIT RP SERVER xD. HAHA I WOULD NEVER SAY NIGGER IN PUBLIC IN FEAR THAT I WOULD GET THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF ME BUT I CAN POST IT ONLINE CAUSE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING OSTRACIZED LIKE I AM IN REAL LIFE!
    Shut the fuck up, you're trash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1