1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Hugo Batista Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Hugo Batista, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugo Batista

Hugo Batista New Member

In-Game Name: Hugo Batista
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102581428
    Server banned from: Chronet.com | Roleplay [Semi-Serious] 100% Custom
    Invoked on: 2015-11-30 03:15
    Ban Length: 3 wk
    Ban Reason: Massive Fail cop, Shooting other GO ' s, placing spike strips on other cop cars, shooting random people
    Banned by Admin: SCORPEANrtd
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't Fail Cop at all cause i was only cop for 5 minutes and a accidental miss fire at a fellow GO when checking my gun was loaded happens regularly everybody does it. I didn't shoot random people i shoot one person for fail rp when he walked to my car stating he was being kidnapped tied by rope and refused to leave me alone and the other time i shoot my gun by mistake due to tiring to switch my gun out of hand and i normal click to switch and it shoot before switching. The spike strips is true yet it was only to see if the texture would load in and it reached under the car and didn't destroy a tire. So I request to be unbanned.

2. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Lmfao
    You had shot randomly nearly hitting me... I was asking multiple times why you had shot at me, and you kept walking around ignoring me... A few minutes later you step outside, place a spike strip down, directly under a cop car (not even yours). Then you pick it up, and place it down again, this time touching the tires.... However it did not explode the vehicle... You then walk around some more, aim at a detective who was next to a SWAT van, shot and broke his legs with your deagle, and you turn and walk towards the PD....

Claiming that you were placing the spike strip down to "see if the textures would load" is complete bullshit. And so is claiming you didn't purposely shoot the detective.

3. Hugo Batista

Hugo Batista New Member

I replied to you three times lag fire and I tried switching out of my gun and shoot near you and atvtge cop and the spike strips I placed twice to check. And I did reply to you three times saying I was switching to fists .

4. SCORPEANrtd

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Over voice? Because if so you must've had your mic muted or something, because you 100% didn't say a thing.

Again, why would you need to check twice with the spike strips? And why would you need to put it directly under the tires of the car?

5. Hugo Batista

Hugo Batista New Member

It wasn't muted maybe I was on radio cause I did get yelled at for it the first time.

6. SCORPEANrtd

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Well you weren't talking, you were walking around silently...

Now, why would you need to check twice with the spike strips? And why under a car?

7. Hugo Batista

Hugo Batista New Member

I was having problems seeing spike strips under veichles due to them becoming random erros and was testing if I fixed it so I placed it under a cop car near me thinking it was destroyed since it looked towed there and did it in the middle it didn't work at first then edited my settings and placed it again to see it still diding work under the car

8. SCORPEANrtd

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    So you do it with any random car, rather than... Oh Idk, spawning in your own car to test? Meanwhile people were complaining about...

9. Hugo Batista

Hugo Batista New Member

I was to lazy go soawn my own car and the cop didn't car about his car and people said I should destroy it

10. SCORPEANrtd

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Well, I REALLY don't believe you. So i'll leave it to the discretion of another admin to decide the fate of this ban appeal.

11. Kai

Kai Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    @Hugo Batista Your story isn't very convincing, regardless if your radio was transmitting or not this does not make sense as to why Scorp wouldn't be able to hear you, they simply do not work that way. You had no reason to shoot into the public, there was no danger around you as far as I'm concerned and you almost shot at Scorp, how does "Lag Fire" excuse you from randomly shooting? I'm really quite confused here... I'd like to mention that you also failed to properly respond to the fact that you randomly decided to walk up to a detective and then shoot him and also breaking his legs?

Yeah... going to go ahead and deny this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.