1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you come up with your steam name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SCORPEANrtd, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    my name comes from my rp name. i got my rp name from: bill from where ever and tweedle from my last name which is tweedie
  2. Balbinus Calvus

Balbinus Calvus Premium Member

Jun 20, 2017
    Roleplay name:
    Henry Jones
  3. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Nov 2, 2013
    Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    My full name shortens to Tom Tom , so i just put tommo as my name.
  4. Christ

Christ Community Manager

Feb 16, 2014
    Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Before this name, I was known as BulbaThor around here. That was based solely off of a picture I drew when I was erm.... Intoxicated. Then I swapped it to Christ, because at the time I looked like Jesus Christ. I still look like Jesus, but I used to too. Prior to aaaaaalll of that (and prior to coming here, I believe) my Steam name was "Taco", because I had somehow managed to snag that name on an MMO I played for years and decided that I may as well make it my steam name as well.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. A2

A2 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Roleplay name:
    Sydney Hughes
    Silhouette + Hat = Silhouhat!

And A2:

Alan + 2002 = A2l0a0n2
    Shortened to A2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Brenadryl

Brenadryl Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Roleplay name:
    Bren Hiraeth
    Brenadryl was given to me by a friend when we needed contact name nicknames. Hers was EmoLion and then she gave me Brenadryl. (based off of Benadryl) and now I just tell everyone I have this name because I suck the life out of everyone and make them tired.
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    i thought it just made mosquito bites less bad
  8. FilmsActionCZ

FilmsActionCZ Active Member

Feb 5, 2016
    One day, i thought to my self "Hmmm, my current name my sister came up with isnt good enough" so i think for a name and i have all these stupid ideas so i decided to input what i liked at the time. Action Movies...
    First idea was - FilmAkceCZ, then AkčníFilmákCZ, ČeskýFilmařAkce... all these ugly czech names, i decided to try my broken english for once and see if it works...
    Films (In Czech "Film(y)" means movie(s) appareantly in english it means filming something like filming a movie :D) So I took Film, when i had even more broken english, i thought "Film(y)" translation was Films then "Akce" meant Action in translation and CZ stands for Czech so there it happened - FilmsActionCZ
    i hope u understand mah broken english
    im honestly not worse than my classmates as they write instead of english - englais
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FarmWalksAreNice

FarmWalksAreNice Member

Feb 1, 2018
    Scorpeanrtd was a nice man
    • Dislike Dislike x 1