1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Old Banned Player here!

Discussion in 'Chronet v2' started by Tayk47, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Tayk47

Tayk47 New Member

Server:
    - Choose a map with the community:
    I would use Rockford Open or Rockford Glife as you suggested @Simple

- Choose which features I should prioritize coding:
    A weed or Cocaine system that is a little more complex but is sill easy and simplistic and not tooo hard to grind

- Choose which gun pack to use:
    Keep using sleek weapon base CSS it looked good and was good..... it was simple and worked well and thats what this communities standard used to be......

- Choose what "items" to add. Cars, food, etc. Models to use for these cars and direct addon links:
    I think you should make it so people rob the bank instead of the PD and Keep the same cars but add a little more unique cars....

- CRAFTING -> this is a big one, I'll need lots of help. Need to figure out the best way to approach crafting. Do we like it how it is now? Do we just need more recipes? How do we craft weapons to make them not too easy to come by? Skills system? Bank? Hording?: Crafting is somewhat good right now but I think it could be a little more simple and harder.... maybe we could just have two crafting tables one for smelting and one for crafting and maybe make it so you need a little more materials to craft guns.... Also make it so we can craft more than one different item at a time.... so like we could craft an Ak and an m3 at the same time..... please dont have a skills system its too grindy.... but maybe we could make it so good gun blueprints are a little more rare to get......Bank should be weight based still and you should make it so you rob Bank instead of PD......

- ECONOMY - Big one too, how do we make a balanced economy. Lots to discuss here:
    I really dont know for this one..... just make it more unique and have more questions.....

- Do we start big or small. Do we have an alpha going ASAP or do we wait till launch?:
    Take good players aside to test some features but dont put anything new in until the new update comes out.......

- Any ScriptFodder addons people want?:
    Scriptfodder is kinda aids tbh......

- Admin mod to use, and ban system to use:
    Use a better Sourcebans and use Server Guard.

- Database wipe:
    Yes would make everything new for EVERYONE!

- Ban list wipe? (yes/no?):
    While some people might say "they will come back and minge" I highly disagree while some of them might come and rdm or something bad the rest who actually would die for another chance would actually play and it would just be more work to ban those people who come back just to RDM it would be worth it in the end because you would know that you tried to give everyone a second chance. This should work out if you have a good active staff team..... which I would assume you want.....
    - Loading screen, server name, server slots, gamemode name: Just keep the same in game loading screen but the slideshow in the beginning is old ASF so update that...... Keep it as chronet and keep it under Dark RP to bring in players.

Maybe you could also add a refund section on the forums where people who have evidence or staff support that proves they lost their things due to a fail situation or a server crash and then community managers or senior admins and they would use a system in game that wires the items to their inventory.....

-Knowing when to ban: you also gotta clarify alot of rules because old staff members seemed to think banning people was the go to when someone broke the rules...... it should not be like that.... people should receive warnings for saying the N word or rdming instead of an immediate ban

Community:
    - Staff reform: I recommend keeping the same roles you have now for staff but maybe have a mentor role of some sort.... this role would help out new players on the server and the mentors could prove themselves to staff via this job and then they would apply for staff after this with good experience and with the staff knowing what they are like..... staff would find the mentors that are on and they would bring a new player who has requested help learning the server and they would leave the mentor and the new player alone....
    I would also recommend that you be more serious on lazy staff.... staff would literally leave appeals and ban requests up for months at a time and that is ridiculous..... BR's and BA's should be done within a week at tops not months..... so be on top of that......

- More roles in staff and more permission to people to get the job done when I'm not around. Discuss this, how do we do this:
    Just add that mentor role I already mentioned.........maybe add a senior admin that can do refund requests and help the community managers with decisions on lower staff members...... but other than that no more ranks it was good before but no one was ever on because you kept promoting the wrong people and the admins just got fed up...... Just give community managers permission to give staff ranks and to restart the server......
    - XenForo v2 (forum software): neat go for that dude!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
  3. Islexic

Islexic Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Artur Mohammed
  4. Tayk47

Tayk47 New Member

sup nigga