1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Hammy The Gorilla's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Hammy, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate

Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    June Graves
    This is actually pathetic. This is an admin application, not your place to argue about petty bullshit.
    Okay.
    Right...
    Immature and useless arguments like these are not needed on an admin application.
    This is a great example of a reply to an admin application. Constructive and mature with lots of information backing his points up. I'd like to personally thank those like @Satoshi Mochida [LP] who are putting thought, maturity, and constructive criticism in their arguments.

This goes to everyone, stop with the back and forth, immature, "he said she said" arguments on here. If you're going to leave a negative opinion on an admin application, include constructive criticism and be mature.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    Not what I said, What I said was he draw it out for longer than it would have been if he wasn't being a stuck up little kid and complaining, besides, people get falsely arrested all the time, IRL, And in game, so one case of it shouldn't fucking matter that much as it's only 3 minutes.

3. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    RDA is against the server rules is it not? If you were an administrator you would do the same, right, I know I would. If I am an administrator and am getting false arrested I am going to take action. The job of the administrator is to enforce the rules. He should not be wanted for punishing a player who broke the rules. I know what you said above @Apollo and @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate I just wanted to get my point across, This is the last time I will post here unless I have changed my mind about this administrator, which I don't believe I will.

4. [116]UnashamedJohnny

[116]UnashamedJohnny Member

Roleplay name:
    I wonder
    when something that shouldnt be made into a shitpost becomes into a shitpost
    [​IMG]

5. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    He clearly abused it, he wasn't informing them in a polite way if he ever did "inform" them, Just because he's an admin, doesn't mean he should be free to do whatever

6. nflden

nflden Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    They cut and pasted the video to avoid showing any of the blatant rule breaks they committed

7. NWS | Leon Kennedy

NWS | Leon Kennedy Member

I've got to say that Hammy would make an excellent admin as he has shown that he is able to go through normal procedures during a sit, has been an active admin (a bit more than the others), explain a situation in a calm manner to those who wish to actually listen, and has shown that he won't blantantly break his cover while undercover.

P.S: to those who wish to keep hammering down on him about the recent situation, that video was cut to remove the other people blantantly breaking the rules. Any experienced staff member would almost definetely lose it when being harassed by a large group of people, whether it'd be in OOC, ADVERT, or MIC chat.

8. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    Sadly I'm not as active as I'd like either, but one thing I've realized in recent weeks is why so many admins are inactive, that reason is because the community treats us as if we are slaves to them and we have to bow down to their every need, im sure 90% if not all the admins will agree with me that the community treats admins like shit nowadays, back when I first joined it was never really like this, I mean there were inactive staff but not as much, and the community actually somewhat respected its peers from time to time,

9. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    [​IMG]

10. Apollo

Apollo Server Admin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Even when I was Staff, people used to try and treat me like shit. I used to treat them the same way, but having barriers on the words I used of course. If they' don't respect me, I don't respect them. Most people quickly see the mistake they made and correct themselves and apologize, to which I accept it and usually say s'all good my niggy

11. Kai

Kai Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Fuchs
    You guys need to stop turning threads into arguments, if you can't stay civil then don't post, warnings will be issued if it continues.

12. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    +1 Been a good Trial & Friend, i agree, you should become an admin

13. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    @Simple promote now pls! HUGE +1

14. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I bet you 50k in-game that the next announcement having to do with admins will include Hammy's promotion. No doubt in my mind. Fantastic admin and even let me view how he handles admins sits due to my app.

15. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    I don't have 50k, I spent 20k buying people weed seeds

16. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    @Hammy so you remember infant but not me?!???? I see how it is..

17. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    We were there together xD

18. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    all three of us where there.

19. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member