1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Hammy The Gorilla's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Hammy, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    You just started playing last week or near but before that i never saw you or even heard of you. So I'm not going to agree or disagree. Maybe if i see you on more often i may agree. (you have been inactive for a while, well what i think)

2. Hammy

Hammy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    You would be correct, I did go inactive for a period of time because I just got tired of the tons of minges, but the more @MedicStudios talked to me about it, the more I wanted to come back, when I first came back I saw there were (and still are) minges, I also saw how stressed out @MedicStudios was getting trying to deal with all the minges. So I decided to apply for admin hoping to take some weight off his shoulders if I do end up getting Trial-Admin.

3. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    I do agree with you. All of the minges have been annoying ever since Zuthar joined. Hopefully i do get to meet you/ see you more often on Chronet. Just be more active so members of Chronet get to know you.

4. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    He's put in almost 100 hours in the past two weeks just so you know

5. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    But before the past to weeks i have not seen him.

6. Dylan_The_Dank_Engine

Dylan_The_Dank_Engine Member

+1 Goes out of his way to get me in trouble with police and admins constantly.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  7. [TAU] Paige

[TAU] Paige Member

Roleplay name:
    Peggie Carter
    Neutral [for now], Haven't seen him on much, but from what I've heard is making me lean to a +1. But don't listen to me as I'm only new and I believe before I start judging too much I must give them a chance first instead off going what I've heard.

thanks for reading Paige.

8. Khypher

Khypher Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Septim
    +rep --cool-------cool__

9. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze

Just kidding. +1, Cool guy, Active enough, Knows enough... Not sure how he'd actually act as a Trial admin, so I guess we'll just have to find out.
    [​IMG]

10. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey

11. FangTheGamer

FangTheGamer Member

Roleplay name:
    Alex Jerinoe
    +1 I've only known you since we allied with you guys but in the time I've noticed you have a lot of great qualities that an admin needs.

12. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    -1 No intent to roleplay and has done nothing to inforce rules. On Monday I ran into Andrew and Adam bronx. Adam was the mayor and Andrew was the ss. In the middle of the street randomly adam rams his lambo into my car then I just keep moving forward while Adam comes from the back and repeadily rams into me the. I ram into him once before he does that adam calls me the "N word" then he calls the cops on me and get me arrested for no reason this whole time Andrew was in Adams lambo and he did absolutely nothing to stop adam from saying the N word or failrping he just sat there letting him break rules. This shows that he will be most likely bias towards his family members. Right I'm at a state of a big fat -1 this might change

13. Adam Connor

Adam Connor Well-Known Member

You were ramming my lambo and evading police several times, when cops told you to get out of the car you broke fearrp and then got battering rammed out and arrested, I also denied court because you are a non rule-abiding criminal. Also why do you think one of my friends has power over me?

14. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    I actually read this a while back (and i mean, about a few hours after it was posted) But at the time i was too busy to say anything and completely forgot. (Plz don't hurt me.) Never seen you wrong anyone, but i have to say this one key thing. *Clears throat*
    You will have people out to get you for your activity drop in the past.
    +1
    Keep your activity to around normal and i don't see any reason to complain whatsoever.

15. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Lmao now your making stuff up great to hear this but what's you excuse to call me the N word? I don't really want this to be a arguement I just want Andrews reasoning on this.

16. Adam Connor

Answer my question, why do you think my friends have power over me?

17. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    I don't. I'm asking Andrew WHY he just sat there when you were breaking rules obviously he's not gonna stop his friends if he becomes admin. He could have done the smallest thing to stop you from doing those things which he didn't do anything

18. Adam Connor

You were continuously ramming into cars so we had to swoop under you until the cops came, there was nothing I did wrong in that situation.

19. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Actually, he yells at Adam a lot outside of the server. I tell people this over and over again, all you can do is tell someone to stop doing what theyre doing. If he did, which I have 0 doubts he failed to do so, OUTSIDE the server, Adam can do what he wants if he chooses to do so. Andrew is not Adam, he doesnt have control over him. Still confused how just assuming because nothing was said in game, that he would be biased.

20. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    I rammed you once you rammed me multiple times. You still haven't answered my question.
    --- Post updated ---
    Why? Becuase Andrew was laughing when he was doing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.