1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Hammy The Gorilla's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Hammy, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    Your In-Game name:
    IGN:
    Andrew Amethyst (Andrew Pooter/Bronx) Steam Name: Zebra
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:48484493
    Country & Timezone:
    USA, EST.
    Server Playtime:
    Playtime: 36543 minutes | 609.05 hour(s) | 25.38 day(s) (3 weeks)
    Past Experience:
    Minecraft:
    Mod on 3 different servers
    Admin on 3 different servers
    Co-Owner on 1 server (granted I had also known the owner for a little over a year)

Arma 3 Altis Life: I was Co-owner on an altis life RP server for a little while, before the server had opened to the public I helped by beta testing the police uniform textures and helicopter textures. Once the server was made public I began enforcing rules such as VDM, RDM, and controlling the police force (even though it was a whitelisted system some minges still got through)
    Have you donated?
    Yes, 36 dollars.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve to be admin because I have devoted lots my time to Chronet and for the most part love Chronet and the community. I had to take a break from Chronet around the January area because too many minges were getting to me and my nerves, so I had made my formal goodbye. I then began playing league of legends (plz no hate) with @SCORPEANrtd for a while and it was fun and relaxing to not have to worry about someone pushing my car into the ravine with a glass hemi-sphere that breaks on impact. I told my friends I would begin playing chronet again when @SCORPEANrtd began playing more often but that still hasn't happened so I decided to come back and see how it was, from what I saw it was more mingy than ever. Even with the newly placed staff I saw minge after minge. I have recording of some people minging but whenever I go to look at the ban request section of the forums it always seemed to be on page 3+ so I would always assume it would never be looked at anyway so I wouldn't post any (no hate towards admins I realize everyone is busy especially with school starting back up and stuff). I also saw how stressful this job was for the staff, I personally saw how much it was taking a toll on Ryan(@MedicStudios) and I feel as though if we had more admins, this stress would not be as harsh. Seeing this tons of minging and how stressful the job is I decided to apply for admin. I hope you all will accept me into the Trial-Admin position.
    Extra notes:
    I have a Blue Yeti Microphone
    I speak English fluently
    I have "shadowed" Ryan (@MedicStudios) (I wasn't in the sits with him but we would kinda roll around together and catch minges)
    I love role-playing and always have ever since I first saw lirik play Altis Life RP
    I am on the forums every day (even though I don't have a ton of posts I still take a look at threads)
    I am active on the server almost every day
    I try to help out new players whenever they come up to me (ex. yesterday we were posted up on frank block and I gave a guy a USP for free)
    I have no bans
    I am a student ambassador for my career program.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Neutral.

No idea who you are.

Read most recent post.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  3. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

+1 good candidate for admin

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  4. Carter

Carter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Neutral. Need to play in-game with you more.

5. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    (from your chronet forums account) it seems like you two joined back when I was taking my break from chronet, If I ever see you guys on ill try and find you. I should be on for a hefty amount today so if you guys are on just hit me up in the pms.

6. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    This guy is kind and respectful and I seen you help other s. +1

7. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    +1 very hard to fluster, will keep calm in any situation. Mature and has good communication skills. I have no doubt that Hammy will be able to handle complicated situations and deal fair punishments to those who deserve them. Admin material, and then some.

8. Falcon

Falcon Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Pooter
    +1 Very respectful in game is fun in game

9. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    Quite the minge, doesn't know how to roleplay, and needs to work on his people skills.
    Ok, now that we have talked about Adam Bronx enough, Andrew is a great player and definitely deserves admin. He is super cool and an awesome person to be around. He knows what he's doing. +1

10. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I met Hammy last summer through a mutual friend, shortly before I joined Chronet. @RitzyStudios and I joined last June, and in about July, Hammy joined us. We all took a break from August, till about October, and we became very active up till now. We've seen and experienced a lot of different things on Chronet, especially since we were a 2 man squad for a good 6 months. Its been a goal of ours since January 1st to achieve our highest goal of the server, becoming an admin. We've dedicated so much to this server, and we've seen it both first hand. He's been seeing and hearing a lot about admining, and I've been educating him on things to know. I feel its time, between helping on the server, ban requests, roleplaying (even though its irrelevant to skills of being an admin), and many more qualities one could acquire to becoming an admin. I'm glad you decided to finally apply, +1.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  11. Morbius

Morbius Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Morbius Rothfuss
    +1

I don't know you, but you have a well written app and we have an admin shortage lol.

12. Prodeine

Prodeine Member

Roleplay name:
    Joshua Bronx
    +1
    Great RP player, understands all the rules to their fullest extent (enforces them as well), fair and genuine player. He's always super interested in the goings on of the server. This is probably one of the best candidates for admin I've seen in a while.

13. nflden

nflden Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    +1
    Great rper. Versatile in experience from Cop/Crimelord/Misc jobs. Well rounded and rule abiding.

14. IAmTheElementX

IAmTheElementX Member

+1

All around good person. He has a very good grasp on the rules of the server and is a lot of fun to play with.

15. Klondike Bear

Klondike Bear Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Donovan Ronson
    we dont need another fucking ryan

jk yeah sure seems like a cool guy +1

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  16. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. MrRalgoman

MrRalgoman Active Member

+rep

Awesome player, let me drive his lambo.

18. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    I have not acknowledged your Forum name or steam name but I have seen you around on the server, I don't think we have properly met so I will see if I can pm in-game.
    Neutral

19. CannedTable60

CannedTable60 Member

+1 good application seems fit for the job.

20. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Gremory
    After interacting with Hammy for a bit, I have come to give him a +1. He knows the rules thouroughly, encourages and does rp himself, and is all around a great person to be around. Good luck m8.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.