1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haitus of unknown length

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Christ, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Hey guys. I'm taking a hiatus from chronet for a bit. I'll post two versions of why in spoilers below, one short and one long and more in-depth one. I don't know yet when I'll be back. Could be anywhere from a week to a month. However, it will be at minimum 1 week as I will be banning myself for a week to force myself to stay off (Or I'll have someone else do it if I'm not able). Being an admin is a very stressful job, and that's not exactly what I need right now. I hope you all understand. See you all whenever I'm back.

As you may know, I work two jobs and thus I end up working 7 days a week. I'm also in school, which adds on more responsibility. I'm moving soon and I'm barely scraping by on bills/rent, so I'm just gonna take some time off chronet while I get life sorted out.

Yaaaay. Time for a long and slightly depressing story. To start off, as stated in the short version of this post, I work 7 days a week. This means for me that a "day off" just doesn't exist. That being said, rent ain't cheap and I'm barely making by with what I make between my two jobs. Thus, I have very little time to squeeze in all my other responsibilities. Such as going to class, doing homework, etc. In roughly a month, my contract with my current apartment ends and I'm still not yet sure where I'm going. This is really getting to me because I've been homeless before, and I'm not looking to do that again. On top of all this, about a week-ish ago, I was hospitalized for a stress-induced heart attack. (My heartrate stayed around 240 for two hours before my dumb ass decided to call an ambulance, whereas it rests at 60) Now, I'm not even 22 yet, but I could've died from stress if my EMT wasn't a badass. Obviously trying to help out chronet and do my job doesn't help, since it is a rather stressful job. I do my job as an admin on chronet on the little downtime I have, and right now I'm trying to reclaim that downtime for nothing other than relaxing to help ease some of the load. I do hope to return once I've got all my shit sorted out a bit better, but for now I've decided that it's in the best interest of my mental well being to take some time off. I know some of you heard of me speaking of resigning, and this basically is why. I'm not giving a negative or affirmative on that right now, as I can't tell what'll happen in the future. I just figured this would be a be a better temporary solution since I love this server and I'd like to continue to help out as an admin.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    It's been great playing with you for the past few months. Your health is more important than being able to play on the server and serve as an administrator. I really hope to see you again in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  3. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Take as long as you need. My Uncle died of a stress induced heart attack and I know the severity of it. Good luck and I'm here whenever you need me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    [​IMG]
    This honestly made me laugh. On a more serious note, try to relax as much as you can and take as long as you need, if the week isn't enough.

5. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Active Member

Rest in stone cold E.T I will miss reking scrubs in a base with you (Until you hopefully return)

[​IMG]

6. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    Jesus Christ, dude. Hope shit works out for you. Stay strong man.

7. Finally

Finally Premium Member

Wow, rough shit man, take it easy.

8. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Damn. Hope you get your life sorted soon. We need our adminge like a child needs its mother.

Good luck.

9. JJspy

JJspy Active Member

You should try and take longer. My grandfather had a stress induced heart attack then 2 weeks later a stroke and now he can't move his left side.

10. Finally

Finally Premium Member

That will sure calm someone down...Maybe leave out some details next time man...

11. JJspy

JJspy Active Member

Don't worry he was under alot more stress than you. It was after 9/11, his business had all of there papers in the building and he was basically being blamed for not moving them by the executives in china ( he now hates Chinese people for buying his company out)
    edit; it only kills one side of the body if you don't get to a hospital within 4 hours

12. Finally

Finally Premium Member

Much better! although you need to fix "all more stress"!

• Like Like x 1
  13. JJspy

JJspy Active Member

Thanks. I duck hate windows phone autocorrect

14. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Don't you dare take his name in vain!

15. Finally

Finally Premium Member

Giant flying spaghetti monster***,dude. Hope shit works out for you. Stay strong man.(My edit is better.)

16. JJspy

JJspy Active Member

Don't fucking insult my religion man we went thru some shit. How dare you. Flying spaghetti monster has gotten me trough some hard times.

17. Finally

Finally Premium Member

SJWs UNITE, smite me, the non-believer! But anyway, let's not get off topic too much.

18. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Thanks for all the support dudes. Also I just got fired and re-hired at subway today within an hour. I'm really not sure how to feel about this.

• Like Like x 1
  19. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Active Member

I think we need someone to post that subway Photoshop picture of you again.

20. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Way ahead of you
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.