1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Hades' Staff Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by InfantHades, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I have been pming him, if i provide real evidence he will just dickride to have them taken down. I know how he is and I know if I publicly provide it he will be all pissy even more than he is now. He knows what I said to him, haven't gotten a response
    --- Post updated ---
    Evidence will be provided privatley

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Back up your statement. Otherwise your entire point is invalidated. There is no harm in putting evidence up now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Alright, if I get fourm banned I will be making an appeal in which I call you out for all that you have done. [​IMG] Antagonization comming from Hades with a little bit of toxicity on the side. He knows nothing about what I know or even if I know. Which I can tell you, @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate spends more time in the discord than I do and I don't think we have any idea of wtf is going to happen. So saying that is complete bullshit and your statements are completely false @Hades. Now on to the dickriding, back when Maxine still played chronet, it was him an Maxine always telling others what to do. It was like they were a team and shared the exact same opinion and commented at almost the exact same time. I have already talked to Maxine about the incident and yes she agrees she does do that quite a bit. For her to admit that, that means that there actually is some bandwaggoning going on here. That just generally bothers me. I will continue the rest in pms

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    is

is that it

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. InfantHades

InfantHades Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Oh boy. I am so scared. You caught me in a passive aggressive comment on a thread.
    I said that because you critisized me so much for keeping things private yet you keep the information you knew about Jazzu's alts private when you've been seen in discord with him while he's been caught on alts.
    Is it wrong to inform people of the rules? Some people actually listen. The ones who don't get banned for their infractions. I don't see what your point is

Now if that's your only evidence, I'd call your argument nothing more than empty words and a pathetic attempt.

@Lava_Master
    If you have anything else to discuss, keep it to pm unless you have other "evidence" you wish to share and not just empty words.

6. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I have told you in PMS the only time Jazzu went on an alt was when @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate was in the discord. Now your argument is completely claimless because you assumed something instead of getting actual facts and evidence. It was more than you and Maxine just "enforcing rules" it was you guys acting like you had authority over everyone and bosses people around. How about you keep it to PMS, because I already responded to you when you posted that

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    How about you both keep it to PMs instead of telling each other to do so over and over again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    I agree, this admin candidate should not have told others to follow rules, or to assume the role of a leader. Shame on you, @Hades.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aluminum

Aluminum Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    June Wright
    Just to make this clear to confused readers, I had banned him from the server once I had gotten enough info from Discord to prove it was him on the server.

10. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Yes, and it was only one time. The only time I was involved. Aluminum didn't do anything wrong nor did I. Infant has no proof of me assisting the alts, and it's a complete lie. He just pulled that out of his ass recently
    --- Post updated ---
    Other shit has been talked about in the pms. His asswipe remarks are off of no proof whatsoever. I feel that assuming things off of no evidence to pin down someone is not worthy of becoming a staff member. I know that he doesn't have evidence of me assisting alts or knowing anything, because I'm clueless what Jazzu is going to do. The thing is, when he does something it just happens. I provided this example, which is basically where I'm comming from: so let's say that you are in Jeffys discord and that you talk to Jazzu when you play on other servers or games. Then someone on another community says that you know assisted Jazzu with alts and hide it, would you still think that that's a good representation for this server? That example is exactly what happened, and Infant has provided no evidence to counter that what he said was based off of no evidence, but instead of assumptions. Now, these accusations comming from him are completely untrue. I would ask KJM, but he was accidentally permanently fourm banned @Simple *cough* *cough* it's Jeffys discord, and he knows the consequences of assisting an alt. He was there in the ONE discord call with me, and @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate and we had been fucking around with this stage watching Jeffy sing some shit. When Jazzu logged onto the server, his RP Name was "Hairy Pickle" he literally said that in the discord with June in it. I believe if I'm right @Brunnea banned him for crashing the server, because he tried to do that the second he logged on. He was being handled by staff the second he logged on. Jazzu goes on alts to minge etc, why would I assist him and end up getting myself a permanent ban? More so, I would like to ass @Jack Traid @Markoozy @Brunnea @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate @Chance @Kai if I ever was assisting him at all. They banned the alts, they would know. I don't plan on assisting the alts, and when Jazzu got his last permanent ban I was on vacation. It's seriously unreal where these accusations are comming from, and they are not truthful in any matter
    --- Post updated ---
    At the end of the conversation with Hades, he did infact admit that he had no evidence to say anything he did to me. And then he told me I have no evidence that's why I'm not taken seriously. If that isn't hyporcrocy, than you don't know what it is. So at the end of this I have even stronger feelings against this man becoming an admin. He continued to argue and change the topic and didn't even open up till the very end. Someone who wants to start fights with others shouldn't be a staff member. I know I definetly start fights, but I never want to represent this community by being a staff member. Spreading this shit about me is why I'm still going to be staying at a -1. And I feel that he just needs to take the criticism and improve on himself instead of being overly defensive

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    This conversation has stopped being about the applicant and has devolved into a petty squabble. Stop now. Both of you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. InfantHades

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Thank you. All of you, listen to this. Stop. This isn't what I want my application to be filled with.

13. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Wee Papa, Wait. We are russian.
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  14. Randmfrogman

Randmfrogman Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Drew Goodman
    You’re level headed, super chill. Really helpful. Fun to RP with. Nice. Idk what more I could ask from an admin.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

• Like Like x 1
  15. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    Very chill awesome dude. Never had any problems with him and is a valued player in the community +10000

• Like Like x 1
  16. InfantHades

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Holy shitola the day has actually come!
    Thank you so much to all of you for your support.
    I actually care about this community so I'll do my best to make y'all proud.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    It was my good luck that pulled you through there at the end. Simple values my opinions. we square dog CONGRATS

• Like Like x 1
  18. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Kandosii ner vod.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Apollo

Apollo Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    [​IMG]