1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Hades' Staff Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by InfantHades, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    +1 can't really add to much to what has been said he'd make a good trail.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Yea, i'd walk on hades too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    Yeah im walking all over him right now . LY hades

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    These boots were made for walking?

5. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    I was a trail once. The only true trail. All those other guys? They're those weird trial types.

6. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Wow
    Thanks guys for treating me like a trail before I even get the position

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Played with him, seemed like an alright player, I'm a bit worried that him and Tommo and brunnea are from the same group, but they play well so +1

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Wildclone

Wildclone Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    I'm going to have to go with Neutral, haven't played with him but from what I've seen its mostly positive.
    --- Post updated ---

• Like Like x 3
  9. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Alright, let's actually reply with my real response since you were intentionally trying to start shit with me a few days ago on the fourms? So let me start off, of course I am saying hell no on this applicant, but I am also going to provide what happens all the fucking time with this person. Firstly, he dick rides off others, by bandwaggoning on a certain individual. If it isn't him dickriding someone else, one of his buddies is dickriding him. Now, he tried to pin me on some bullshit earlier than rated my post in which I tell the truth funny. I find this firstly immature and secondly extremely rude and an uninformed decision made by this applicant, aswell as a little salt and toxicity on the side from him too :). Generally, I'm just speaking my truth not to be manipulated by you or your friends. Because the truth is the truth and facts are he facts. If you disagree, speak to me directly and don't have one of your buddy's do it for you. It is definetly not Infants friends jobs to defend him when he can defend himself, don't bullshit me again bro.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    I'd just like to ask for some context. The things you're saying sound bad on the surface, but are pretty vague. And before you accuse me of being "one of his friends protecting him", I don't really talk to Hades that much. I just kinda call him whenever he's online and make the same "Hey Niko, you want to go bowling?" joke, which to his credit he has not gone mental about yet. Heck, I even made the same joke in my first post on this app.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Many instances of back and forth dickriding and bandwaggoning. From earlier when I was more active, and as of more recent. Honestly doing what you are asking sadly will get me fourm banned. I can't specifically point these things out because I would be "starting an argument"

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Paul Lawcouski

Paul Lawcouski Member

Roleplay name:
    Benjamin Goodman
    I have been here for a little while, and I've noticed you are a good player. In the past, whilst I was gone for a while, you were also a great person. You seem as if you are qualified for this position, and I will be supporting your application.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay then. You seem to have separate decisions. At first, you seem to support this application, now you are not supporting it. You might want to stick to that one area. (You posted on this application back in April, supporting it.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Oh yes. That's some good context right there.
    Anyways, I rated your post funny because you claimed to have known all about Jazzu's alts yet act innocent after the fact when making forum posts. Anyways, thanks for reiterating your opinion. If you have anything real accusations to make but are too afraid of being "forums banned", then go ahead and pm me in a conversation and we'll discuss things there. However, I sincerely doubt I'll be able to convince you after everything. After all, you still have that little vendetta because of how I handled that Lex Luthor nastiness.

It's because he used to do exactly what he's accusing me of. It's just at this point he doesn't care anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Deaconator

Deaconator Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    sounds like a good time to me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    That's a complete lie
    Again assuming shit
    Complete lie, blocked Lex on Steam. KJM exposed Lex again, and he's my friend. Then again assuming shit and getting it wrong. You know that's some bullshit yet you lie about it, why tf even lie about it?
    --- Post updated ---
    Contact the people who dickride and it can go both ways. Sounds like you are interested into that, so just talk to the Gambinos

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    I find posting this without prior trying to speak to Hades about this immature, extremely rude, and uninformed considering how you have apparently left the community but seem to only be around to spread negativity.
    What about you? You seem to be a tad bit salty and toxic with this post.
    Then why bring this up now?
    I mean you already started one lol.
    Anyways:
    Follow your own advice and speak to Hades directly to perhaps clear things up instead of posting on here and starting the argument you claim to have not started.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Deaconator

Deaconator Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    sounds like you need to take a chill pill bro

18. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I am speaking to him directly. Does it matter how I act? Am I applying for staff? That's bullshit if you ever think I would want to become a Staff Member or will every be able to. I know I argue and sometimes start shit. But it started when he decided to post that shit, and I already disliked him quite a bit. How about you take my advise too and not defend him, when he can defend himself @BlueberryMuffin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Via forum pms wise guy.
    He already is?
    Anyways, take it to forum pms to try and clear things up with Hades.

20. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Specify who they are and maybe people will be able to.
    But since you're incapable of spelling 'B-R-U-N-N-E-A' or whatever the fuck, no one can!
    Oh wait, he means who's dickriding Haydes? I take it back. I'm not Tilton.
    Unless you do mean the people he dickrides, then I put it back. Come on man please be specific.

It matters because it can show everyone a brief glimpse into the kind of person you are. In this instance, a hypocrite(Before anyone says anything along the lines of, 'Brunnea you're the biggest hypocrite out there blah blah blah fuck you', allow me to use the card of it takes one to know one). What did he post that made you dislike him? You're being very, very vague.
    Sidenote before I start the refutation: Treat the people on the other side of the aisle with respect. Being dismissive to people who disagree is both unbecoming of a young man like yourself and flat out rude.

The problem with vague argumentation like this is because you make generalized statements and have nothing to back them up. It's a broad statement that encompasses a lot while at the same time covering absolutely nothing. You bring up a lot of negative things that could mean something if you didn't put it in a way that tells absolutely no one what you mean other than... You don't like this guy.

Now this is no surprise to anyone who's interacted with you, but all the same it's still pretty terrible argumentation. You by making this post have already started an argument knowingly, so why leave out the specifics? The names? The people?
    Is it because if you bring them up you know it'll fall apart because it's untrue?
    Or is it because you don't have them?
    Or, are both of these wrong and you have a reason that you're just keeping to yourself for... Reasons you won't go into without being vague, maybe.

Even if we don't take your words with a grain of salt, you haven't been actively on the server in a very long time(As Blue said, you said you quit but you're still here), and here you are judging an application on old information!
    That by itself makes absolutely no sense.

So what you have said is... Vague at best, a sorry attempt at defiling someone at worst.
    Everyone else(Including myself) have brought up that you did it poorly and are flat out wrong. Some of us aren't even Haydes friends.
    The proof of this is just by interacting with the applicant in question and by looking at what you have put on the table.

So why does this matter?
    Well, it all depends on your point of view. @Lava_Master , you have decided that instead of putting out an actual argument backed up by evidence, witness accounts, or really.. Anything except for yourself and your own personal biases, you have instead opted for the easy way.
    The easy way being just try to shoddily defame the character of the applicant at hand and then try to make the house rules of
    'LET HADES DEFEND HIMSELF ONLY!' because you know that if you don't say that you will lose horribly. Trouble is, obviously no one listened to that.

Because when people detect bullshit, they tend to want to.. Debunk it.
    Now I"m not saying you cannot speak your mind(I am all for it), however, my advice to you since you seem keen on advising everyone else, be respectful when you give out criticisms and disagreements. Try and, y'know, convince the other side that you're not retarded for thinking the way you do and bring about reasons in a format everyone can understand.

But you didn't do that. You did the exact opposite, and are now hiding behind the same argumentation over and over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1