1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Hades' Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hades, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    The underlined point there is "Shows that he cares for the server." For those of you who must know it was because some time before then he sent me a conversation on the forums including screenshots. I did not share the conversation, nor do I recall mentioning it to another staff member. And given by the amount of people on the server laughing about this threat before Lex said he snitched, I would guess that Lex sent the same message out to a few people hoping to catch anyone who told staff.

Worth noting:
    I want to remind people that if they do feel threatened by a user's action's in this way (e.g. Where a community banned user makes a threat to the server/threatens to dox you e.t.c.) You are free to talk to me about it. My inbox is always there.

For those of you who may be thinking I did it as a friend of @Hades please note: He added me once he had this problem, not before. And quite frankly, I'm glad to be a staff member people can trust.

This post is to both:
    • Confirm that yes, me and @Hades did have a conversation about this
    • Inform any users not to worry too greatly about "Lex" and his threats, and remember to report them so staff may be aware.

To add (For any still curious) This application still has my full support. Still waiting on the shrine though...

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    He's asked me some very complex questions in terms of the environment he's planning on stepping into, and he understands that learning is one of the most largest things about being staff. I can't think of a reason to deny this man my +1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sam Gambino

Sam Gambino Member

Roleplay name:
    Sam Rothstien
    +1
    Definitely qualified for the position

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Still keeping my -1, and not for those lex reasons, for what I have seen

5. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Because I've totally seen you on the server since then...

6. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Yeah, totally didn't see you mess around when the server was crashing and comming back up. Smh

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I just wanted to say something to my fellow community members out there:

I've had quite a few people come up to me claiming that I've changed and that I'm no longer the person I was way back when. That I no longer like to fool around with the people I once would and run around looking for reasons to shoot people. Let me make myself perfectly clear. I am not the person I was way back when because, although some may consider that Hades a more "fun" person, that was not the person I want to be. And so, I decided to better myself, as all should try to do. Keep in mind, when I joined this community over 2 years ago, (Oh, the memories) I literally just started playing Gmod. I had no idea what a "RDM" or "NLR" was. I had no idea how to properly build, not to mention placing props in general. Hell, I didn't even have a damn clue how to talk with my mic! I didn't know anything at all, and was highly susceptible to break rules because I didn't even know what they were! Now over the years, I still minged around a bit, gotten away with a lot of shit, and even hanged around a lot of people that are now perma banned. You can check, I even earned myself a couple of bans back in the ol' days. I don't regret a single bit of that history because it's that history that has allowed me to grow and be a better member of the community. Some of you may be a little "pissed" at me for not being "fun" anymore, but I'm still the same fun Nikolai Botanski. Just a reformed Nikolai, who doesn't find pleasure in looking for reasons to gun down others. Let those who decide to continue to stand by me as friends and fellow community members see that in me if some don't. Let the numerous plus-ones from all sides of the community show those who don't believe me.

No matter what happens, I will always stand up for what I believe in, I won't let anyone pressure me out of that. No amount of name-calling is going to get me to change my stance on issues, because my sole purpose here is to try to either have fun or create fun for other people. When I state my opinion on controversial issues, it's because I believe it's for the betterment of the community. I've been here for what I consider a "long time". I want to see Chronet succeed, and I will do everything in my power to help it do so. Even if I can't stop all the crashes, or cause the wipe to happen, or even make any decisions regarding certain rule policies... That's why I'm applying for trial.

Now it's early, so please forgive me if I butchered the English language.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Rondell

Rondell Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristan Hartmann
    I remember when you used to be an InfantHades1.. Now look at ya, all grown up and no longer an infant...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    JK -1

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    If anyone was wondering what happened to me for the last week, I was off fighting Bulgarian Pirates.
    But don't worry, I've returned victorious!
    (In other words, I was away for a secret reason but am back to entertain y'all)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    The Bulgarians were not happy after being defeated once we have once again come into conflict. I shall be heroically fighting them off for this next week!

In other words? I'm going on a nice beach vacation get-away! I'll try to be active during the evening hours but I kinda want to spend this week with the folks. I'll still be active on the forums though, so don't worry about me being out of the loop.

Last thing:
    Remember that if you have any questions or concerns about me as an applicant that you should try PMing me or starting a forum conversation so that we may have a civil discussion.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  13. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    deac caldari
    thats a bit gay

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Ritz

Ritz Active Member

-1 annoying player

• Dislike x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  15. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Strange. People usually +1 me for that

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    deac caldari
    Uses a custom chatbox colour for attention; someone so desperate for validation would be a unsuitable admin in my professional opinion due to my former experience as enforcer of the rules of Chronet.

-One.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Eddie - Addicted To MDMA Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    Even though we beef, he's a pretty reasonable and knowledgeable player.
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I'm back! Expect me on the server again.

19. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    go to bed

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1