1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Hades' Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hades, Apr 26, 2017.

1. CYJ11

CYJ11 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    +1.

Active, friendly member of the community. He is reasonable and would make a great admin.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

+1 hot

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    +1 Has experience and all interactions I have had have been positive

• Like Like x 1
  4. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Why in the fuck have I not updated this yet

+1 because
    1. He is kind
    2. Knows the rules and attempts to enforce them
    3. He is great at role play
    4. He is just a dope dude
    5. Plus he holds a lot of events that are fun even if they do get shot up sometimes

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    +1, this dude knows his shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Thank you, mate.
    Appreciate the +1, but how do you know how hawt I am, hm? Who have you been talking to!? :ninja:
    Thank you. Would say my experiences have been positive with you as well.
    I appreciate you taking the time to list my reasons. Good to know that my current behavior is favorable.
    Damn right I do ;)
    Hopefully the tide in the holy minge crusades will turn in our favor if I get trial.

Just a shout out to everyone supporting me, it means a lot. Even if I don't get trial, it's good to see how much my fellow community members support me. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    dang, i havent posted on this, i give a +1, good, kind person, and always there for u :D
    Major +1 For Me
    And i swear i posted on here!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rondell

Rondell Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristan Hartmann
    +1 You would be a very beautiful and sexy administer for Chronet.. and then also you seem to try and do fun stuff on the server, if it was possible without all the trolls.. Gewd luck hope you get it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    As trial, I'd ensure no one got in the way of others' enjoyment. You can bet my events would be that much more fun

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gunshotsky

Gunshotsky Member

Roleplay name:
    Gabriel Ronderson
    As someone that never posts on the forums, but lurks the chatbox and types once in a while in there, I'm going to say +1, seeing how mature you are with situations and how friendly you can be at times.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Salmon

Salmon Member

+1 my dude

• Like Like x 2
  13. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    Nikolai has got a massive amount of experience on Chronet and he is someone who can really appreciate roleplay. Most importantly I have seen nothing but the most mature attitude and behavior. He's got the perfect mindset for an administrator, and I believe that is one of the most important qualities in a staff candidate.

You've got my full support. +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Thanks. Support from a good-standing community member who roleplays as well as you means a lot.
    No need to lurk when you can join the fun ;)
    Thanks for the support!
    Sometimes the fewest words hold the most meaning. Thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    +1 I have been spying him and he is a great guy and a great rper, and he is also a wonderful businessman.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    *best* businessman ;)

And thanks for the support!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    This post is to prevent a possible shit-storm before it has a chance to start. I was told not to worry about this, but I'm going to post this just to be safe.

Before I get into this, I would like to thank all my loyal friends and fellow community members who defended my loyalty to this server and community against malicious lies about me. For those of you who have been contacted by Lex Luthor about me, I'm making this post to put any concern to rest. A long while back, after Lex Luthor was community banned, I received a friend request from Lex. I figured since it couldn't hurt to accept and see what he wanted. Turned out, that he wanted assistance with something he was planning with a bunch other banned folks such as the infamous Oreo. He began telling me about his whole plan to "Bring down Chronet" and "destroy the server". Even tried inviting me to his little "Chronet Underground" group (which I refused to join). I took the threat seriously and decided to get as much information out of him as possible. I contact some staff about the situation. I already knew that Lex Luthor had harassed other community members and the last thing I wanted was to be doxxed again. So I decided to report my evidence privately to an admin. I asked a friend what admin I could trust to not leak it and was recommended @Jack Traid who I really thank for handling the situation for me. Eventually he found out somehow and began sending me a couple threats which was passed by @Chance at some point. He told me not to worry about the threats of some random egotist, and so I didn't. But now it seems that Lex Luthor is wrongfully misguiding people in a plot to get revenge against me for ratting him out. The plan was that the people he persuaded would all come together to post shit on this thread tomorrow showing off how I plotted against this server. Let's get something clear. I am a well-known member, a notable member, I've been in this community for 2 years of my life, and I have been nothing but loyal to this community. Those who think otherwise obviously don't know me. It's clear from the number of +1s and likes on this thread that the majority of you, staff included, do know the type of person I truly am. And for those of you who have any doubt, I will share a good docs folder of all the screenshots of the I took as evidence against Lex Luthor.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8UaDU4XgskYS1FIXzM4SmlSdUk?usp=sharing

If you really doubt I'm telling the truth, I'm even willing to disclose the conversation I started with @Jack Traid (with his permission) if you guys really want.

Thanks again in advance. All of your support really matters to me.
    And sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes, I typed this pretty quickly.
    And sorry if the order of the screenshots aren't correct. I know I messed up with the order somewhere, but forgot. It's been awhile.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  19. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    [​IMG]
    Lex Luthor reached out to myself and several others and sent this image... Some don't think in my mindset (I thought why would he do this? then I realized he probably baited the fucking shit out of Lex to make sure Lex's cancer didnt touch chronet again), hence why @Lava_Master gave a -1....

I think my convo with Lex sums this all up
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@Hades was going along with Lex so he could get more details and screenshots of their conversation to send. I have had a conversation with @Hades and our conversation sounded like this
    "So Lex Luthor is rounding people up to post a certain Image on your admin application on the 25th of this month" -Me
    "I know... Others have reached out to me about this" - Hades
    "So whats up with that" - Me
    "~~~~~~~~(Explains how he was just baiting lex and how he sent it to @Jack Traid & @Chance~~~~" - Hades
    "Yeah thats what I thought" - Myself
    We then went back and forth about more details and the specifics

PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED BY LEX LUTHOR IF HE REACHES OUT TO YOU ABOUT
    THIS CUS HE IS A IDIOT WHO IS "TRYING TO DESTROY CHRONET" AND TRYING TO
    GET BACK AT HADES FOR RATTING HIM OUT

• Like Like x 2
  20. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Just a small PSA: Lex said if I ever got admin, he'd have me taken care of. This information got to me because of the lovely individual who's applying today(that deserves a +1 in of itself, since he was scared something would happen but did the right thing regardless).

If you honestly think Lex is in the right here, you're quite the di'kutla.

• Like Like x 2