1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun

Discussion in 'Creation Corner' started by Silvershine, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Silvershine

Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    This is a random little writing I made about and FBI agent who took out a school shooter. It's not based upon anything real, and it's purely made to be an expressive creative piece of writing I made in like less than a minute.

No longer strapped below, it lies in the hands of the one with the blue coat. Running down the corridor with the nerves of a mad man and the heart of an angle of violence, only he holds one of the two. Feeling the weight in his hand like it's the last thing he might ever feel.

Hope in mind, action in view, it comes up to his chest at arm's length. Fire, fire, it explodes outward. Even though it wasn't his job, that didn't matter. Yellow on his blue, a shield attached ever so slightly to his black. The last of his worries was not what lied ahead, but what was hidden under all the desks.

Only after the explosion did he finally fulfill his duty. Only after there was one, did he truly save a life.

• Creative Creative x 6
  2. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Gun!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
  4. Brunnea