1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye for now

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by jeffgd, Jan 9, 2017.

1. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    Chronet is the best server on gmod in my opinion but lately chronet is getting kind of annoying. First of all I know that the police force has always abused their power but lately almost every cop does a terrible job. For example if a cop pulls you over for something like speeding and you ram his car and drive away it is most likely he will simply kill you. Cops aren't the only problem on chronet. It seems that tons of people on chronet these days are just annoying minges. I have been getting prop minged, RDMed, RDAed, and harrassed so much times lately I cant have any fun on this server anymore. And I don't want to be rude or anything but I have talked to some admins about this before and they they just sucked. The only damn thing I can hear them say was pretty much "oooohhh cant doo anything cuz you have no evidence." so I pretty much have to suck up all the shit that is on this server. Another thing that bugs me is that you cant say anything that could be considered discrimination. Once there was this minge on the server I was talking about to my friend and I told my friend that the minge was a fag, and there happened to be an admin there so I almost got perma banned because somehow I am trying to discriminate against gay people. I have also seen people get perma banned for calling people "fags" and similar words which I think is just STUPID. Well anyways I am quitting for now and I may be back in some months. Goodbye!

2. redcloud654

redcloud654 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Barbara Newman
  3. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Bye don't know ur in game name, but know we argued. The cops are just incapable and unfit for their job. I was chief, and those cops couldn't do anything that you would tell them. Chronet all together needs to make the police force harder to get into to make sure they are qualified. Cops always think they are above the law, and will constantly tase you and battering ram your house or car. After that, they will detain you and arrest you without saying a word or screaming into the mic as a agravatied squeaker instantly, if they haven't killed u on site while breaking fearrp. Which some squeaker told me wasn't in the rules and he could break fearrp. Usually people just rdm on there too though, yesterday there was this guy constantly killing me after I died. Ended up raiding him and taking all of his stuff :)

4. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    buh bye knight buddy.

5. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    The cops are shit. He was chief while I was mayor and he tried to organize them and it worked for five minutes then they just went back to not following orders from me or
    the chief.

6. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

This is what I do on every goodbye now.
    [​IMG]
    I Ctrl F to see if it says anything about admins, and when nine out of ten times it does, I read the sentence before and after. Then, I just get a giggle out of "Admins suck" they almost banned me for saying a homophobic slur! Oh man, on top of that, I told the admin to ban someone, and they told me no. Those admins must be fucking dumb not to just ban people based on my word!

But okay, either way, goodbye, sorry to see you go.

7. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Whats ur ingame name, it isn't stated in profile

8. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    I never said anything homophobic or say to ban anyone. Do you really think when someone calls someone else a faggot on the internet they are trying to discriminate against the other person because they are gay? Haha if so you need a lesson on how the internet is. It is really annoying how the admins try to play this stupid game where whenever you say "faggot" or the n word that they pretend that you are actually hating on someone because they are gay or a different race. 95% of the time someone says that on the internet they don't mean it. And I believe that I should be able to say whatever word I want when I am having a little chit chat with my friend.
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry for having such a pissy additude but some of this crap can really push my buttons

9. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    I'll check out the server again in February. If there is still lots chaos in the server I will check then in May.

10. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

I love how people just can't understand such words just aren't allowed in this server. Anyways buh bye.

11. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    This one fail cop always pulls you over then places spikes infront of your car and arrests you for running a stop sign. When the server was in v1 of rockford it was alot more fun.

12. Loxxy

Not from my memory, it was just slightly less cancerous.

13. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    So you agree that the server is cancer? Cause you pretty much just said that

14. Loxxy

It was a half-joke, it was pretty much the same on v1 as is now is what I meant.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  15. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    I choked you up didn't I? xD

16. Loxxy

Me? No, why?

17. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    Maybe you should read what you said earlier. Lolz

18. Loxxy

As I said previously it was a half-joke because everyone calls the server cancerous. However the server hasn't changed since Rockford V1 which is what I meant by "It was just slightly less cancerous"

19. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    He is overreacting. You should know how admins handle situations. Again even if it was sarcastic anyone can take it in anyway. I find those words very immature though and that can say a lot about you. I think I disagree with you on virtually everything so it isn't surprising my opinion

20. Loxxy

Not everything, I don't think Bernie was a terrible idea for one c;
    Though I do realize that my half-joke could be taken either way, are you saying that it would be immature for me as a staff member to say ill about the server if it were terrible? Unless you aren't talking to me, but I'm not sure because you didn't specifically reply to anyone.