1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

George's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by George, Nov 6, 2017.

1. James Gambino

James Gambino Premium Member

He's British, an old time member of this community and every experience I've had with him improved my time on Chronet.

+1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ClassicJose

ClassicJose Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Toni Accardo

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Mind actually putting something to this? How am I meant to improve, and is this not contradicting to what you previously said? At least with some explanation this can be a bit more clear.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. ClassicJose

Roleplay name:
    Toni Accardo
    First off where should I start your always rude I don’t know if it’s just me your rude to you like to kill me or always find ways to kill people but since this may not do shit to this app I have changed my mind to +1

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Premium Member

Doesnt everyone find a way to kill you. its not just Han, its basically the whole server

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    I've taken the time since my last post to calm down about the whole thing.
    George, you're a nice guy. I know you have the potential to be a good admin. I sincerely apologize for the hate I've spread on my last post. Like I said, I took the time to think about my decision. Anyways, changing to a +1 from my previous -1.
    Thanks for reading, ~Bill Tweedle <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    It's fine, I did some dumb shit so I don't mind what you put as I understand why. Love you cutie patutie <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    I'm guessing you mean the whole -1 of your laziness. At first it was a neutral because I didn't think it was that bad, just wanted to make it clear and some of your recent actions inputted into that. Your replies then showed even more lying to cover up your tracks which proceeded in me changing my mind. I show no aggression in the post I made, it's just how I type and talk. I hope you can also take into account of where I live in Britiain, is not anywhere near as posh as some other places. I do apologise if you believe I had anger in my reply.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  9. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    The immediate replies were to accuse me lying or laziness, even after I calmly explained why and what had happened. The entire thing could have been handled differently if we debated in PMs or if you didn't accuse me. Accusations are the thing that come off as hostile/aggressive.

10. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Again, I do apologize if it showed that way, I was just trying to make a point. I'll probably change back to neutral after a bit if situations appear to be different in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    This is to clear up some issues people have with my "temper".
    As @ClassicJose said I can sound rude when I talk to him, and this can also be towards other people. This isn't intentional, just how I speak and I think my voice (which is of course monotone ;)) doesn't help this. As far as killing you and others, it's a roleplay server, if I raid someone, mug them or they do something to me which is worthy of killing them, I'll hunt them down and do said thing. To say I target you specifically is just plain false, but thank you for the feedback.
    What I believe @James Newman is bringing up is my possible aggressiveness which can show me to have a "temper". I disagree with this. Yes, I can be quite aggressive when in-game on Chronet but that's for more as a joke, because yaknow, British crime guy Han Gremory.
    I feel like my response to this wasn't as mature as I could've made it. I respect your opinion and appreciate you did end up giving more feedback on things I do and helped me realize that I should do things a little bit different sometimes.
    [This is copied from a previous reply, just putting it in here as I've already summarized my points for it] I'm guessing you mean the whole -1 of your laziness. At first it was a neutral because I didn't think it was that bad, just wanted to make it clear and some of your recent actions inputted into that. Your replies then showed even more lying to cover up your tracks which proceeded in me changing my mind. I show no aggression in the post I made, it's just how I type and talk. I hope you can also take into account of where I live in Britain, is not anywhere near as posh as some other places. I do apologize if you believe I had anger in my reply.

Just going to apologize to @James Newman, @Canadian-bacon, @Brunnea and @ClassicJose. If you really think that you need to, feel free to -1 me, I just hope you take what I said into consideration (Of course 2 of you have already put your ratings).

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. ClassicJose

Roleplay name:
    Toni Accardo
    No it’s +1 buddy I hope you get your position and take care of handling it

• Friendly Friendly x 1