1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

George's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by George, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    After the drama between the tweedles and george, I must say it is very honorable of you to give him a +1 nonetheless. +Respect

• Like Like x 1
  2. l Fluffy l Angry

l Fluffy l Angry Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nicholas Tweedle
    +1 although you are extremely strict on the rules (which isn’t always a good thing), you are a great person to RP with. I️ like how you notify people if they break the rules instead of instantly putting a BR up.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Never Gonna Give You AWP

Never Gonna Give You AWP Member

Roleplay name:
    Nagito Tweedle
    +1, Nicholas sums it up.

just please dont ban me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    No, you said I was, "Mentally unfit to run an org," and kicked everyone from my personal Discord. There's no use in continuing this and yes, I did enjoy the time writing this. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Correct, I did after you attempted to insult me. I believe what I said is true due to your age as well as how you threaten to kick everyone in your org. I saw the post lad. I never asked if you enjoyed writing it, but I'm happy you did.

6. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    The fact that u took joy in giving someone negative feedback is a bit concerning

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Case in point for the temperament, George.
    I know I'm not a saint or fantastic example for good behavior in a Trial, but this... Doesn't fly.
    That is completely immature behavior and is unacceptable. Maybe I'm alone in thinking that, but this is something I'd expect out of a 13-14 year old, not you.

The fact that you seem unapologetic about it, regardless of circumstance, is alarming.

8. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Really? I was joking around on discord (and a bit on steam) with him. As for apologizing I actually said sorry but he ignored me. After -1ing me and insulting me on discord when I was asleep on also on my steam comments, I see no need to apologize to the boy. Temperament? How in anyway did what I put show temperament?

Multiple Tweedles had been dicks to me previously and so I kicked them. I didn't know that doing something privately in a private situation meant that you're unfit to be an admin for Chronet, which I am active everyday and follow every rule, as well as show as much respect as possible to members online. Due to Bill's disrespect towards me I showed none back. It's that simple. (What I'm trying to say, since I don't think I worded it right, is that what happened between me and Bill is private, he attempted to insult me and so I replied, not with anger, but just to put him in his place)
    [​IMG](These were posted in discord the day after our argument)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  9. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Kicking people from someone's personal discord isn't a display of bad temperament(Whose Discord was it in any case? It was phrased as if it was Bill's).
    Guess I am alone in that mindset.

This isn't about you being active and 'following every rule', there's no need to bring it up.

"he attempted to insult me and so I replied, not with anger, but just to put him in his place"
    I understand why you'd feel the need to do this, but believe me, THAT kind of shit can get you demoted once you hit Trial.
    The Scorp vs Brune situation is a fantastic example of it.

Again, let me reiterate: You're a good lad. A good person. I'm sure you mean well.
    Your temperament and behavior concerns me which is why I'm saying this. Not bringing it up to bring you down or be mean, but to address something so if it needs to be fixed, you can fix it.
    That's how you build people up. Point it out and maybe show them how to curb it.
    maybe i'm not the best person to ask for that but, you know.

• Like Like x 1
  10. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    I understand where you're coming from. I just disagree with the bad temperament quite a bit. Yes, at times I get a bit riled up (such as on CSGO) but that's usually jokey whilst being slightly annoyed. I try to deal with the people as best as possible. Bill and me were in a private conversation hence why I said what I did say. Whilst I do feel like I offended him, and I don't agree with what I did, I still stand by attempting to apologize to him, and since he didn't care and continued to disrespect me, I decided to show no more remorse.

11. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Be careful with that.

It has a nasty habit of not ending well for anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  12. truesasssin

truesasssin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jacob Tweedle
    I can't help it. I've never had a problem with him and he's helped me when i needed it most, In my opinion he deserves it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MONTENA

MONTENA Member

Roleplay name:
    Tom Perelli
    He is a good, funny and a trustworthy Guy that knows the rules very Well and never breaks them like the 12 year old tweedles do so Ill be giving a big +1 to My boi Han.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Mooo

Mooo Member

was going to +1 till i saw that he said bill was "Mentally unfit to run an org"
    im going with - 1

15. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    He's young and the stuff he did made him in my eyes, not fit to run the organisation. Let me also mention how me and Bill are friends again, and all the "beef" is in the past, but cheers for your feedback.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Premium Member

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Bluezzzz

Bluezzzz Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jesse Jones
    +1
    Knows the rules, and a chill guy. I havent seen him get warned/banned once sooo.
    He is a pleb tho

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    Well of fucking course! This guy can do the job and he be the real homeslice <3
    +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    Can be a bit mingey at times, but it's all in good fun. He can reign it in and be serious when it is needed. +1 would be good admin material. And he's British.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1