1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Eric Campbell Mass RDA

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by Lava_Master, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Offender's Steam name: I'm pretty sure it's MJStevens, but I don't know exactly
    Offender's Roleplay name: Eric Campbell
    Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105286100
    Server the incident occurred on: Chronet Semi-Serious
    Approximate date & time of incident: A few weeks ago
    Offence committed: Mass RDA
    Evidence: Ok, so let me start by telling you what exactly was going on. We were in an admin sit, some kid fail wants me during the sit and the cops start shooting our car while we were in a "sit" (it was in the car). One of us (I think Chris, started shooting back at the cops, the rest of us were unarmed). I asked for court, another cop granted me and the others court. Right after court started, Eric started yelling GUILTY GUILTY! AND arrested all the detainees in the room. Eric has a long history of Job Abuse and has an extensive amount of warnings (Angel Said 20). @Angel but also Devil was there, but he couldn't do anything without evidence. The video took too long to upload before Angel was gone. I forgot about this, but am deciding to post it now. @Savage 2 @Chip Chip [FG]

--- Post updated ---
    Starts at 0:50

2. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

This happend awhile back and was already dealt with by @Angel but also Devil
    He saw the video and I was warned & slayed for it. (you gave him the video, don't know why you're posting this)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  3. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I never showed him the video. He said he can't do ban requests, so I need to post one. He wouldn't just slay you for obvious Mass RDA

4. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

I don't know why you're deciding to post this now and not 3 weeks ago. Anyways, I'm pretty sure he saw the video b/c after the recording stopped, you posted it in chat (that's how I saw it...) and either way you would've been arrested for having an illegal weapon/killing people.

5. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I didn't have gun on me, either way only Chris should have been arrested

6. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

7. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
  8. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

well, you gave a warning, I'm sure you could check that.

9. Savage 2

Savage 2 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    He said we could post a br if we want.

10. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Yeah, and @Nickhbu told me earlier if I want results I need to post a ban request.
    --- Post updated ---
    He wouldn't have warned you for obvious Mass RDA. You seriously don't care when it comes to following the rules 95% of the time

11. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

Well, I would like to know what the warning was for because he warned me in that sit and slayed me.

12. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    Does anyone else involved have a video of what happened after Ching got arrested or just a video from a different viewpoint? The video only shows 1 RDA from what I can see.

13. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    Lava says this: I have a whole 5 minute recording of what happened before and after this situation. It will take some time but expect it to be up later today. This is my last day before I go on a three week vacation so it isn't a better day to ask for evidence, because I cannot bring a giant desktop computer with me.

14. Gunshotsky 2

Gunshotsky 2 Member

These are Lava_Master's words, not mine:
    I can't find the evidence on my computer. @BlueberryMuffin go ahead with what you were going to do. Also, keep in mind his warns and bans.

15. Savage 2

Savage 2 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    I
    also got arrested

16. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    For the random arrest and for the immense ban record of the user, a permanent ban will be issued. Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.