1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

(EmYoo) Jack Brown Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Adam McMullen, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Adam McMullen

Adam McMullen Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Morgan
    Steam name: At this moment it is BeHarambe
    Roleplay name: Jack Brown
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91161221

Server banned from: Chronet.com | Roleplay [100% Custom]
    Invoked on: 2015-12-19
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-jack420-jack-brown.7018/
    Also ban limit reached
    Banned by admin: One Million Ducks (Retired)
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I was alot younger at the time and I didn't understand how toxic I was. I've learned from that time 2 years ago and I have matured alot more. I think I should be unbanned because of this and if I got back on the server I would be alot better than 2 years ago. The alt account thing was also one of my worst mistakes and I think that I did wrong by making an alternate account to play with on Chronet. I really miss the server and hope to be unbanned from the server for one last chance.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Adam McMullen

Adam McMullen Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Morgan
    It’s been more than a month since this was posted and no response has been posted yet? The newer ban appeals have been replied to though?

3. TheTrumpMeister

TheTrumpMeister Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Vincent Luciano
    Newer? As in over a month ago? Buddy I hate to tell you but there's not exactly a server to be appealed on.