1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED DeutschPotato's Ban Appeal request

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Hans, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hans

Hans Member

Steam name: Then: DeutschPotato Now: War-Torn_Kevlar
    Roleplay name: Travis Brown
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120980230
    Server banned from:
    Chronet Semi-Serious RP
    Invoked on: 2016-07-06 03:21
    Ban length:
    Permanent
    Ban reason: MassRDM / Helping others MassRDM, Encouraging Rule Breaking & Assisting those with Alternate Accounts
    Banned by admin:
    Kai
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I have been banned for quite a while (I do apologize for what I did) and would like to come back to Chronet as a good respectful member of the community. I remember playing the server and making new friends and interacting with many people around the world and what no better place to do it than Chronet.

2. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    That is quite a lengthy ban reason with several major rule breaks involved. Can you remember the situation that caused this ban and what happened at the time?

3. Hans

Hans Member

I do remember. All of this started when one of the families tried to kill us basically starting a feud while online. There was a group of people from different families/organizations in the parking lot of the car place(Forgot what it is called). One of my friends at the time had a C4 and thought that itd be cool to blow them up. So he rode up to the group with the C4 strapped to his car and it exploded. I was there mainly to watch but knew that was against the rules. I guess the C4 incident was an act of vengence because most of the people there belonged to the one family we were feuding with. After that someone told me to go to the fire station tower and sniped someone with an awp and if I did it I could keep the weapon I figured this would be a hit. After I shot the person from the tower I had to log off because my family woke up from slumber and got mad.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  4. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    But then where did the assisting with alternate accounts come from?

5. Hans

Hans Member

Some guy made an alternate account I think. I do not know if he was banned or not. He might have just wanted to start completely over.

6. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Do you not remember explicitly how you took part in assisting this alternate account?

7. Hans

Hans Member

I do not remember specifically how I assisted an alternate account.

8. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    This incident was well over a year ago and there have been people recently unbanned who have previously done things of this measure.
    I am willing to give you another chance, but I expect you to be on good behavior when on the server. Any future serious rule breaks will result in harsher punishment. But anyways, welcome back to the community. I hope you make an effort to follow the rules and have fun.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.