1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Destructor's administrator application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Dest, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

In game name- [CN]destructor2367, now Dest
    steam ID-STEAM_0:1:41322635
    age- 14 (calm down, cleared with Simple.
    country- USA
    Timezone- EST
    server playtime- 3 weeks
    past experience- I was an admin on a terraria server (different game, but still) for about 1 year. People liked me and the server became fairly successful.
    Have you donated?- yes. 20 USD
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?- I wish nothing more than to help this server. With this power, I believe I may be able to help the community a great deal. With the increasing number of rule breakers, I constantly find myself online with no admins, with ALOT of rule breakers- throwing the server to chaos. Due to my dedication and being here very often, I think I will be able to keep everything fun for even the smallest minority of players, while also enhancing the experience for the rulebreakers, by teaching them the error of their ways. This will make the server a bit more fun for everyone, and THAT is my goal in making this application.
    Extra notes- I know this is a long shot. I have my bans cleared with simple, but it is still a pretty big deal. I have learned my ways and am not that same player. I know what I did wrong, and have improved. I just want a chance. I want a chance to prove my worth to prove myself to this server at my full potential. Thank you all for your time, and I hope we can all help this server stay in the great place it is now.
    Most of the time I am on there are no admins. This is probably because I play on the server mostly during the "admin gap"

EDIT: I don't over react anymore (I have people to vouch for me on that) That was a long time ago, and I stopped getting angry at rulebreaks.

EDIT: Since I have posted this I have become ALOT more active on the forums.

2. BogusBoo

BogusBoo Active Member

Sorry destructor, i've seen some good things from you but i'll have to set on a no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Joe99621

Joe99621 Active Member

(Changed answer)

4. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

Joe, I will be honest, I do kind of rage a bit when there is a minge. but lately, I have been pretty decent about that. I am working very hard not to rage, and from a personal standpoint I think I am better about it. thank you for being honest.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. uncagedbranman

uncagedbranman Active Member

Well You do handle rule breaks well however you do overreact quite a bit but not often enough for it to really count so a Yes from me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Eli

Eli New Member

i think you deserve administrator. you handle problems well so i think you would be a perfect addition to the chronet team. also, +1

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Skellormbel

Skellormbel Member

To be honest, the whole time I have known you I have only seen you rage once or twice? And lest be honest, no one who has played on this server has never raged before, its inevitable. Destructor, your a good guy, and you always follow/enforce the rules. Its a yes from me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. l0lblah

l0lblah New Member

You are a good RPer and you are obvioulsly working on not raging so that is a Yes from me :). Most of the stuff I would have said is already above also.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. ThomasRanda37

ThomasRanda37 Member

A NO from me I see you don't have a lot of post's on the forums change that (without spamming them) and I change the awnser, but I do see you RP a lot

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Joe99621

Joe99621 Active Member

So he doesn't post on the forums a lot. Neither do a LOT of people, admins included. Ever heard the saying "Actions speak louder than words"? Whether he is very active on the forums or not doesn't really affect whether he'd be a good admin. I think the biggest reason that he doesn't post on the forums as much is because he's constantly on the server actively RPing VERY well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ThomasRanda37

ThomasRanda37 Member

Then i will go to neautral for now.....

12. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

destructor i have seen you on the server enough to say you are active but.... when ever i have seen you its been a fairly ok rp but when it comes to a rule breaker you seem to over react to the point where its just over the top honestly.... i must say im sitting down at NEUTRAL for now this may change but my opinion on you sits firmly at NEUTRAL

13. Kangareuben

Kangareuben Well-Known Member

Pro roleplayer, understands the rules very well, and friendly to all. +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

To everyone saying I over react- I have gotten ALOT better about that. I am no longer a hothead, tbh. I just couldn't stand rulebreakers that ruined the experience for others. I would love to be able to teach them the error of their ways (I do now, but not taken seriously xD) so we can all have a pleasant time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Joe99621

Joe99621 Active Member

I have noticed, changing my neutral to a YES

16. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

May wanna delete post saying no, could be confusing when adding up votes.

17. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Hmm... Yeah... Sure... I think I may have seen you break a few minor rules before... But... Who hasn't by accident? I would say yes, and I will say yes... Hope to see you as a trial... (Would be nice to get some more forums posts however)

18. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

Working on it. I rp WAY more than I post on forums :3 I spend most of my day on rp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trollzorz

Trollzorz Active Member

I'd like to see you on trial. 1/2! :3

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

So...that is a yes I assume? xD

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.