1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delayed DC Time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thatch, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Thatch

Thatch Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jacob Chander
    So there have been numerous incidents when, I participate in raids and I happen to take someone down, while they are unconscious if they have a gun they disconnect and that in my eyes is just stupid. They disconnect in order for no one to have their gun if they have one. It gets frustrating and upsetting dealing with this. My suggestion is when they die they cannot leave until either they have re spawned or revived by and ERU. If this system were to put into effect it would be a great change to see. Or another way is If they DC their guns still Drop anyway.
    P.S I am not sure if this is a way of "Combat Logging" But it sure does feel like one

2. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    People aren't allowed to disconnect in order to stop people from obtaining their equipped items, doing so can result in a ban. While "Combat Logging" isn't exactly the correct terminology for it (as it doesn't stop them from losing their items, it only prevents others from getting them), we typically use it for these cases.

Now, I don't know how to code, or if this can be coded... But assuming it can, I have a suggestion as how to fix it (One I've made in the past), which also happens if people lag out, or leave before holstering, and want to get their items back:
    Have it so that when a player leaves the server, all equipped items are dropped. This way people cannot combat log, people that lag out or DC without holstering, drop their items, and have a chance at getting them back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. redcloud654

redcloud654 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Barbara Lotus
    It's against the rules already, hope you're recording. ;)