1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazed people riot/protest after Trump Victory

Discussion in 'News Node' started by jeffgd, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

<3 Officer401:

• Like Like x 1
  2. DAWG

DAWG Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Eren Diamond
    I am a subscriber to him since he had 2500 subs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MedicStudios

MedicStudios Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Fuckin love that dudes videos. Speaks the truth on everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Protester #1: (Shoves Trump supporter)
    Protester #2: Quack!
    Trump supporter: The fuck?
    Protester #1: Honk-honk!
    Protester #2: (Totally inaccurate representation of quail-noises)
    Trump supporter: Gah! This fowl langauge is so mean!

5. WillieWyatt

WillieWyatt Member

I wouldn't say Republicans aren't ''educated''.
    In fact, in every election since 2000, Republicans have won White College Graduated (Women/Men) in every election except 08' and 16'. 08' was a landslide for the democrats so it's understandable how they could win White College-educated women. However, Republicans still won White, college-educated men. In 2016, trump lost White College-educated women by 4 or 5 points. He won White College-educated men by like 6 pts. So to say ''educated'' voters don't vote republican is just plain false. You want proof? Just look at the exit polls for the elections. Next, a college degree doesn't equate to intelligence. For instance, my father barely passed high school. My mother, passed it with flying colors and got a Master's degree in college. Guess what? My father created his own business and makes far more money than my mom does. It's kind of ironic she went to college and now has to pay off student loans, while making less than money than my father, who didn't go to college, therefore has no student loans. Anyways, that's my argument. @Lava_Master

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    That's why college needs to be free, and let me add, that overall, they are uneducated. Put the whole exit polls togther, including people of other races. But you are right, I know some college educated people that don't use common sense at all. But everyone in total, most supporters aren't educated. Feel free to post a new thread. The topic is done with, and the user who created this thread quit chronet.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. WillieWyatt

WillieWyatt Member

Republicans are not ''uneducated''. In fact, college-educated people as a whole (white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc) voted for Romney by a 3-pt margin. They were tied among people who had ''some college'', and among ''no college degree'', Obama actually won by a 2-pt margin. So your whole argument is false by just saying a blanket statement ''That republicans are uneducated is false''. As for free college, maybe, maybe not, depending on how it's paid for. @Lava_Master

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Military spending. Look at how much taxes go to the military fighting wars on oil and giving the Saudis weapons, which they can distribute to whoever they want. We need to make a new news thread that actually is on current events. The main topic is very old. Make a new one that actually is current

9. InfantHades1

InfantHades1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I think all of the protests have been stupid. What are they trying to change? All I've seen are regards smashing windows, looting stores, and throwing junk at riot police. Wtf is wrong with people these days. At least keep your decency if they object to our new president. Give him a chance maybe.