1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

EXPIRED Coolrune206's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Coolrune206, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    In-Game Name: Coolrune206
    Steam ID: (How Do I Locate This?)
    Server banned from: Chronet Lite Roleplay Server
    Invoked on: January Twenty-Sixth, Twenty-Fourteen (1/26/2014)
    Ban Length: One day
    Ban Reason: RDM, Trying to kill the mayor for a fail reason.
    Banned by Admin: Flaming Gabe
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: What happened was that my friend asked me "Hey, wanna raid the PD?" He had earlier stated he wanted to, so I assumed he had a reason. I agreed to go along with it, but when I finished lockpicking my entrance the deed had been done. Later, when we were asked why we did it, he sent a message to me "What's our reason?" or something along those lines- I had thought he had had a good reason, so I was a bit surprised, but I tried to defend him as best I could through a horrible reason. It didn't seem to have worked, and we both got banned. However, I didn't actually kill any police or the mayor or anyone- I arrived too late, and I only had a gun with no ammunition. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

2. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

I was the mayor he was trying to kill, and this is how it happened:
    They raided PD and killed Flaming Gabe. Gabe then asked why the raid took place. Coolrune answered by saying, "The mayor has been mayor too long." he then changed it to something about the laws and how he wanted them all gone. I was not warned, and there was no other plausible reason the raid would have taken place (other than for funds). Gabe then banned the two for killing him and raiding without proper reason.
    Also..
    Can you clarify that? It sounds a bit like you lied to an admin to save you and your friend from being banned. Considering you changed the reason right after Flaming Gabe denied the other reason you gave.

3. Chance

Chance Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    Expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.