1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide Cooking with Stove

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simple, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simple

Simple Founder Forum Moderator

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    This guide explains the new cooking system implemented in Update 89.

The stove is purchasable on the Market.

In this example, I will cook bread (which first requires dough). There are a variety of other different recipes on the server.

The new stove is where it all starts. Here is how it looks:
    [​IMG]

Upon pressing e on the stove, you'll get an interface like this:
    [​IMG]

You'll now need to add ingredients from the top section (which is all items in your inventory that are tagged as ingredients) to the bottom 3 blocks to create a recipe with a result. (I'll add some labels above/behind the various sections on the UI to help players understand)
    [​IMG]

Eg. Adding Water Jug + Flour will result in:[​IMG]

Then select the amount you want to cook on the right (max 5 per cook) and hit the Cook button. Your stove will then cook the selected recipe. In this example I selected to cook 2. The bar shows how long it will take until one of the recipes results are cooked.
    [​IMG]

Once a recipe result is cooked, it will be 'inside' the stove. It can then be collected by pressing e on the stove. Note: You cannot pick up the stove while it is busy cooking something.
    [​IMG]

Done cooking. Note: In this example, I choose not to collect the first bread dough, although I could have collected 1 of them when it was done.
    [​IMG]

Now I can cook bread:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.