1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint with Hammy

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Sergeant Potato, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Sergeant Potato

Sergeant Potato Member

Roleplay name:
    Benny Knox
    Admin In-Game Name: Hammy Baker

Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:0:48484493

Approximate Time and Date of Incident: Around 9:00 PM 4/27/17

Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint: N/A

Your complaint:
    I was a police officer on patrol when I witnessed 2 people pointing a gun at a Towtruck worker (Michael Creed). When I drove by and they say my cruiser, they started running to their Black Dodge. When I parked, I was still in my car when another vehicle slams into mine and then I am suddenly riding down the street on the hood of another car. I was able to apprehend the driver and swiftly dealt with him. After this, the main suspects were gone. I was about to go on patrol for them when an ERU called "at gas station outskirts". He didn't put any other info in so I suspected I missed the chat and went over to check on it (The ERU did call out randomly with no information but I did see the original suspects there.) When I arrived, I identified the two suspects from earlier and went over to apprehend them. A SWAT was there also and we put Houston Braxton under fearrp and told him to get against the car. The other suspect, Jeff Muray was in the passenger. I attempted to cuff Houston but he broke fearrp (which i dont have evidence of) and attempted to shoot me with a shotgun. He was shot down and Jeff started driving away with the car, which we shot. He was also under fearrp and broke it, pulling a Galil. he was also gunned down. When an ERU revived Houston first, he started spinning in circles and then Hammy teleported over. He then told us immediately to leave and let the two suspects go. when I attempted to argue my point he just kept his voice raised repeatedly telling me to leave. After about 10 seconds, I found my efforts useless and left. He said it was a random call and I was to leave. I don't see how I wasnt able to go there even if there was a false call. He didn't let me say my side of the story at all and physgunned me back to my car. I wasn't so sure on the fail call, because it might've been metagame that I was unaware of, and I drove from the gas station confused. If there was anything I was unaware of due to other rulebreaks, Im sorry for wasting time with this complaint because I wasnt told any of the details of this "false call".

2. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Osama Gambino
    Im pretty sure he just assumed you two arrested random people there because I called you over there.

(im involved I made the false call)

3. Walter

Walter Member

Roleplay name:
    Walter Ruggiero
    It could have been an accident, Keep in mind they are Trial Admins and either way are here to Help the server