1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint on Nisha

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by AspiringSun, Jul 17, 2017.

1. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    Admin In-Game Name Nisha Clark
    Steam ID of Admin STEAM_0:1:111564882
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident 7-17-17 12 pm central
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    Your complaint
    I was raided by Lelouch gremory, han gremory, and marshall willow. I killed the gremorys and han combat logged, and im pretty sure Nisha witnessed but didn't ban him or warn him. Now i chased Marshall through the house, and he broke fear rp and ran off on foot, i spot Marshall at lake houses and follow him all the way to his base at suburbs. I'm now behind marshall and i shoot him until he dies, at the time he says "im building you cant kill me". Well you just raided me so i have the right to kill you, you don't have the right to loophole out of death by saying "im building" that's not realistic. Marshall and his men tied up my party members and shot at me while unarmed, that's rdm. Nisha witnessed this and told me "thats rdm because hes building" Now i would understand if he was basing a minute prior before, but i was actively chasing him and i shot at him about 2 seconds before he got to the backyard. I would like my warning to be removed, if that's not possible i would like the warning be changed to false warning.

2. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Han had been crashing repeatedly. He once again crashed, but had no gun equipped. He explained this to Nisha.
    I did not break fearrp. Fearrp doesn't apply once you guys start shooting.
    You had not "Followed" me. I was in the backyard trying to build, and waiting for my dupe to unghost. You ran in and gunned me down; not only was I unarmed, but I was actively using a toolgun to build; not to mention, I did tell them I was building, and it was very clear.
    The rule you breached was here.
    You may not raid players in the process of building.
    • This rule does not apply if the player has 'farming', or money-generating, items (e.g. stoves, drug plants, money printers).
    I was building and had no money generating items. By entering my base and gunning me down unarmed, you were raiding me. Not only that, more than 5 minutes had passed since the time of the raid.

3. AspiringSun

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    You did not have a sign up, and i was behind you when you entered you back yard once you got out of the car. Also the 5 minutes did not pass yet.

4. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    It isn't required to put up a sign, it's just helpful.

Regardless it was obvious he was building.

5. AspiringSun

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    I followed you from lake houses all the way to suburbs, i was dead right behind him. Im not gonna stop and wait until you finish building. Thats a loophole reason not to get killed.

6. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    I didn't combat log, I crashed I said that to Brunnea. I then crashed 5 minutes later. I had also previously holstered any illegal weapon I had so you wouldn't have gained anything either way. May I also add on how after shooting you as I not only heard the loading of a gun but you were wandering through the house, I panicked and shot you. I apologized to you after that and you showed no issue with it.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  7. AspiringSun

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    I would also like to add when i was playing a hour earlier i saw people shooting at each other in the hospital, i mean people that just spawned and was in recovery mode, nisha was spectating the whole time, and didnt do a god damn thing. She is very biased towards other players, and will ALWAYS favor her friends. Her friends can do whatever they want and NOT get punished.

"This is a roleplaying server, if you dont like it leave"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    I was playing that night.
    So I'm just here to clarify a few things.

George had problems with crashing at a few points IIRC.

Also, unless I'm mistaken you can't exactly shoot someone while in recovery after respawning, so if they were both shooting as you said then I don't see them having been in recovery.

9. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    You took screenshots of the car-in-a-birdhouse thing.

I don't see how it's relevant to the complaint at all?

10. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Those people were actually given bans, if you'd paid any attention. I believe it was Jazzu and Danny fighting in the hospital, and they were both given bans.

11. AspiringSun

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    One person was freshly out of spawn, and the other person killed him in front of nisha.
    --- Post updated ---
    Jazzu and Danny were banned two days ago, This happened at midnight.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well seeing as how many staff members want this to be a serious role playing server, especially you saying that, why would you do something highly unrealistic? Building a "Bird house thing" for a car on top of a unstable building? Very realistic role playing there.
    2.3. Doing something completely unrealistic.