1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint Against Chance

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Illusion, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    Admin In-Game Name: Chance Trischitti
    Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:0:34165726
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: 7:00 PM EST on 1/23/16
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint. None
    Your Complaint: So, Buce, AKA Rick Sauce, was perm banned by Chance for "Flaming/Racial Slurs". It was reported by Nikki Bates, and Nikki provided evidence over Steam. Chance then proceeds to instantly ban Buce without getting Buce's side of the story. Also, it was Buce's first offense. When Chance was confronted by basically half the server, he refused to provide the evidence to the rest of the server. The evidence was given completely anonymously. Clint Eastwood, AKA Deaconator, can back me up on the fact that this ban was complete and utter bullshit, with all due respect. Perm banning someone for their first offense without getting a side to the story and having the evidence restrained to only 2 people, Nikki and Chance. This is a problem that deserves some looking into. Thanks :D

2. Deaconator

Deaconator Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    I was here and I must also feel the entire ban was handled incredibly unprofessionally.
    Look, so basically what we saw was that Buce got into a heated argument with Nikki. Eventually, the argument stopped with some mild haggling on my part.
    While we're not aware of what happened next, Nikki reported racial slurs to chance who then proceeded to permanently ban the first offender anonymously. Buce never received a moment to voice his own opinion. In addition, someone else was banned anonymously.

Chance logged onto the server to prove himself wrong, but refused to show any of the evidence and acted pretty unprofessional. He stated he would not show the evidence unless all names were blacked out, which could easily be forged. This was really odd considering everyone knew why Buce was banned and so I don't understand why the anonymity was needed.

Some quotes from Chance when on the server:
    [Admin Announcement] and I could care less about his "side".
    [Admin Announcement] You're acting like I'm suppose to care.

[Admin Announcement] First offender or not I have always instantly permabanned racists.
    [Admin Announcement] He complained about premiums not following rules but then proceeds to use racial slurs?

When asked about evidence:
    [Admin Announcement] As stated I will only show editted images should it be required on the forums.
    [Admin Announcement] I'm not going to show it to a bunch of people bitching over an admins decision.

All these were posted while Chance on the server and roughly half the server were complaining about the ban.
    Personally, I think the ban seemed far too harsh for a first offender, especially considering most of the major issue is kept under wraps. In addition, the fact that two people were banned with this anonymous method is just fucking stupid, in my opinion.

Eventually, Chance threatened to ban people continuing to argue in the OOC over his, quite frankly unfair decision.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  3. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

I feel as if there was some Biased acts going on during the whole thing. I was in chat speaking my opinion the whole time and through out the whole conversation he was acting like he could care less. When we asked why or really anything we said his response was that he didn't care and that what is done is done and that he would not change his mind. When we asked for proof he refused but also offered editted images where he would black out the names of most of the people which quite frankly I could do with a couple of friend on this server or even another server and show you as "Proof". The thought of private chats and giving proof / making a complaint through so just seems massively biased to me and also not listening to the others side is also the same. In my honest opinion I just find this as a love struck admin doing everything in his power to please his crush. Now as everyone is saying with the first offender thing I've honestly gone past that, but when someone is banned without being able to speak their own opinion and the staff hasn't seen it with their own two eyes is completely ridiculous.

4. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    It wasn't.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Theres another one but my screenshotter is messing up.

Also I threatened to ban should any flaming continue of me being a "badmin" & other things of the sort + it didn't need to be discussed in OOC any longer I stated it should be taken to the forums.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  5. Deaconator

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    I also don't really understand why infanthades1 was banned for 4 days as well.
    Also, if that's the evidence you have for buce's racism I don't really see how that's worth a automatic permanent ban.

6. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

What I see in this picture is someone making a simple joke and not even offending anyone. And if you did go off this "Proof" then shouldn't Dr.Phil be banned as well. As being said I don't believe you went off this proof. You just did what you were told by Nikki.

7. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    infanthades was a bit harsh because I rushed it ill admit it that much and will be reducing it.
    As for Dr. Phil when I was aware of that he was no longer on the server and I didn't have his steamID. as for me doing "As Nikki ordered" is wrong I personally don't actually know Nikki.

8. Deaconator

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    You have Nikki added.
    In addition, either you or Nikki claimed there was 7+ screenshots. Not two.
    Finally, I want to point out that sorta condensing remark you aimed at me when I said I was a admin. It just kinda got under my skin.

9. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

Nikki also said he said things about "Slaves". And I also agree with Deac there was said to be 7+ screenshots with 6 others involved.
    So where are these said people are where are the remarks about slaves ?
    Also if there is no personal contact with you and Nikki why is she on your friends list and why was it told you guys talk a lot on TS ?

10. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    I have Nikki on steam but that doesn't mean I personally know her - also there was 7+ screenshots but a majority of them were useless or involved someone else which wasn't worthy of a ban at all. Also I don't even go on the Chronet TS I'm usually sitting in another communities teamspeak (the clonewars/imperialrp) or working.

11. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

Your steam friends list goes beyond this server which makes it personal.

12. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    I have nearly 100 friends on steam I don't even talk to and don't really remove because yeah.

13. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

Well it seems you talk to her being that you got 7+ screenshots, and yet again can I be told where he referred to slaves and such, and who did you get these screenshots from and where are the 6 people who were also involved in the said situation?

14. Nikki

Nikki Member

Here you go - some of these are about what clint said as I just uploaded every picture I took today in bulk. uploading them individually was taking a long time.

http://imgur.com/a/mFTzB

15. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

Most of your screenshots are close to or pretty much mean nothing. The only one which is valid is the one we were already given by Chance. This still doesn't prove your accusation of saying he referred to "Slaves" in some bad way and or that 6 other people were involved. Some insulting words in OOC are almost always gonna be there FFS this is the internet, Get used to it. And what he said doesn't seem anywhere close to flaming, they seem more like low blows which on this server are said almost every single day but I do not see them getting banned?

16. Deaconator

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    Why do you have images of insults that are hardly offensive?
    Or why do you have images of the argument at the very start - considering that you know that got resolved when you all stopped running in circles and listened to common sense.

17. Nikki

Nikki Member

The problem is, as I just posted on the other forum
    He holds grudges, brings my name up, keeps harassing me simply for enforcing rules. I asked him nicely to stop and he wouldn't. He was making my game experience un-enjoyable therefor something was done. None of you know this because you haven't experienced it. It began day one when he was newer to the server. He was saying homophobic slurs. I simply warned him, being nice, so he wouldn't get in trouble. After that, every time he saw me he'd make a comment. Then, the weapon search thing happened and there we go again. Bringing me up in OOC, looking for reasons to threaten/kill me. Later he begam playing some "nigga" song over mic/radio and was saying racist things in chat.

18. FunkayFishay

FunkayFishay New Member

Yes but the reason he was banned was Racism and if I recall you say he made a comment about "Slaves" which you have still to curve around. Either you lied to make him seem worse or just to attempt to cover Chances/your own ass. And yet again you said 6 other people, who/where are these said people.

19. Nikki

Nikki Member

Yes, I remember one of the snapshots mentioning something about slaves, he said slaves still exist or something of that nature. That wasn't a main point of him being banned though. And yes, they were involved as in they were there when this whole thing started, as he admitted in a snapshot, that they were all telling him he was random weapon searching and it is not allowed.

20. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    I didn't ban him based off this "slaves" thing I'm actually still unaware of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.