1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint against Brunnea.

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Bender's Alt, Aug 30, 2017.

?

Do you think Brunnea abused, and should be punished accordingly?

1. Yes

2. No

3. yo don't vote on this, doesn't matter anyways

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender's Alt

Bender's Alt Premium Member

Still using "Bender's Alt" forums account because Simple hasn't unbanned my main forums account yet, which was mistakenly banned by Kai about four days ago.

Admin In-Game Name: Brunnea
    Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:1:111564882
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: 8/29/17, around 6PM CST
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    http://plays.tv/video/59a5f391c18c39e1bb/wtf
    http://plays.tv/video/59a5f5a6acbf0407d1/wtf2
    http://plays.tv/video/59a5f729b972a161ec/wtf3
    Your complaint: Everything below.

Glad I had my playstv on for this. Just to be clear, these are my first and only experiences with Brunnea.

I apologize for the shitty open mic/background noises, that's particularly why the first video started kinda abruptly.

I'll be including a basic rundown of what happened for each video, in text.

Video 1- I was secret service, and I had set up a checkpoint in the town hall. I have seen countless people do this many times with admins on the server and not be harrassed. There were no fading doors or keypads as you can see. It was not a block, it was simply there to make sure I could do my job as secret service efficiently and cleanly. Brunnea came up, said basically nothing more than "this isn't allowed" without citing any rules. In the second video, I got into an argument with her about it, though that isn't the focus of the second video. Anyways, after an entire 20 seconds explaining(poorly) it to me, she just goes ahead and deletes everything and says one thing: "Word of an admin, dude. Word of an admin." and then just flies off.

Video 2 - Again, secret service. To give some basic context, I had two cameras set up in the town hall elevator system. One at the bottom and one outside of the elevator, looking down at the entrance. These cameras were simply so I could see if people were approaching the elevator with guns out. As the video begins, someone had made a very subtle threat to the Mayor and started running. I raised my gun and was going to shoot his legs so I could detain him, but decided since he was unarmed I would let it go. I checked the camera outside of the elevator, to find none other than Brunnea moving it, with no words prior to me about it. She then proceeds to tell me what I did was wrong, and I ask her to cite the rule that states I cannot have a camera there. She responds to the question with "That counts as setting up a base there." which I tell her again, find me the rule that says it. She fails to do that and continues fucking with my camera. By the time she was done, it was facing a wall, nowhere near where it was supposed to be facing.

Video Three - This is great right here. So basically, someone came up and started RDMing. I locked her in a room and used @ to hail Brunnea because I knew she wouldn't respond if I said it in OOC. Well, she didn't respond in @ either and completely ignored the fact that there was an RDMing job abuser in the town hall. So, basically, she is more than happy to delete a security checkpoint that she can't even cite a rule against, but for an active RDMer, she completely ignores it.

She is power-hungry and needs to go. Having owned servers, I have seen admins like her and it never turns out good. Get rid of her before it's too late. Thank you.

Just to add on a little more, I now understand why I have seen people do nothing but trash talk her. I have heard no good things about Brunnea, and I now know why.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  2. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Read this and fix your format.
    What's with the poll? It's unnecessary. Other people's views do not matter here if they were not involved.

3. Bender's Alt

Edited. Can't seem to remove the poll.

4. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    1. I could've done a better job explaining. But you need to be willing to listen in order for it to be effective.

2. I was debating having you remove the camera but ultimately left it alone(tried to put it back but failed ultimately).

3. I was AFK having dinner with my dad. Sorry I didn't bolt upstairs to answer.

5. Bender's Alt

1. I was willing to listen, I was also stating my point. Your dismissive attitude of "Admin's word, dude." is absolutely unacceptable.

2. Don't mess with it in the first place? It wouldn't have been an issue if you didn't try to make me fix things that didn't need to be fixed anyways. I say for a third time now, provide a rule that states I cannot have a camera there.

3. I find this highly doubtful, and it seems like a copout excuse unless you can provide proof you were AFK.

6. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    1. It's a quirk. You were arguing and not getting what I was saying. I tent to do that.

2. I was in the mindset to not allow it and then tried to undo what I did. Sorry for correcting myself.

3. .... I need to provide proof I was eating dinner. With my dad.

Do you want the before or after picture of that food?

7. Bender's Alt

It's a quirk? If you want to be successful at being an admin, you need to get rid of that little quirk.

If you weren't in the mindset in the first place, wouldn't be an issue.

No, you need to provide proof you were AFK. I don't care what you were doing, I just want proof you weren't ignoring me.

8. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    1. Thanks.

2. Oooookay then.

3. There's no way I can provide evidence that I was AFK. Because I don't record myself being AFK. There's typically no need for me to document when I go AFK.

I'll leave this up to whoever. It's going nowhere.

9. Bender's Alt

This dismissive attitude is pretty unsettling, something that shouldn't be coming from an admin. I could understand this attitude from children, not from someone who is administrating a server.

10. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    ok, im on brunnea's side for this, 1. admins on chronet are called "Adminges" for a reason and 2. if shes eating with her dad, then let her/him, they dont need to prove there afk, if there admins, then they can do what they want, he/she may be an admin, but they have lives too, they have there on opinions aswell, so there allowed to leave there computer so they can eat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.